[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do you tell if a grill is actually interested or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

File: gear.jpg (140KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gear.jpg
140KB, 1280x720px
How the fuck do you tell if a grill is actually interested or just fishing for fucking attention

I am literally unable to distinguish between the two.
>>
its the same with girls until they confess feelings.
>>
>>18014229
what do you mean?

most annoying shit is when a girl is flirty and suggestive then you waste time building up to making a move and she has a fucking boyfriend
>>
>>18014219
you will learn with time and experience, my son
for now, focus on not being a push over, and pay attention
>>
I always flirted when I was a mogged chad under benzo & gym..you dont read /fit/?

Now am back to heavy lurking and deep weph stuff. Whats the prob? Do you even care? Do they?

Eye flirting is the best.
>>
The same way you can tell if a guy is genuinely interested or just bullshitting for sex I suppose.
>>
If she chases you.
>>
>>18014219

by asking her out on a date. if you're too much of a pussy to do that without her spelling it out for you, than you are going to be very miserable in life.
>>
>>18015092
if that fails it just makes everything awkward as fuck though
>>
>>18015175

so?
>>
>>18015180
what do you mean so? lol.
>>
>>18015182

so what if its awkward?
>>
>>18015194
because it is annoying as shit being mind-cucked by some attention whore.

>ehehe flirt with him
>ehehe he asked me out
>ehehe i told him i have a boyfriend ehehe

if they just dont like you and you misread the situations that is different. but this shit gets under my fucking skin.
>>
>>18015200

if she told you she has a boyfriend than whyd you bother asking her out? even if shed leave him for you thats a low quality girl
>>
>>18015208
-_-

i mean you only find out after she leads you on
>>
>>18015215

>ehehe i told him i have a boyfriend ehehe

keep changing your story.

etiher way, if you arent willing to get mind cucked than just dont bother ever asking out girls, cuz you are never gonna find yourself in situations where girls make the first move.

grow up
>>
File: autistic.png (4KB, 479x98px) Image search: [Google]
autistic.png
4KB, 479x98px
>>18015222
are you fucking autistic? put down the tendies and read line by line

i don't even care about being rejected i just hate being used for attention
>>
>>18015230

my bad, misread that.

regardless, this is life. you can call it flirting but a lot women just call it being themselves or being friendly. i know a girl who was constantly rubbing people, touching them wayyyy too high up on the thigh etc.

and she wasn't doing this to flirt, she was well aware that she was doing this to gay men, some women are just touchy and sweet.
>>
heres a suggestion. give minimal attention. talk sparingly and when you do just let them move the conversations. hit on them every once in a while. ask out the ones your into. then let the ones who end up just wanting attention just piddle out. dont be an orbiter.
>>
>>18014229

fucktarded advice

>>18014219

you assume a girl is interested in you until evidence proves otherwise

aka she ignores you

the girls I've hooked up have never told me some deep meaningful shit about how they like me until AFTER we hooked up

protip
keep it light and fun at the start
never take shit too serious
>>
>>18014219
ignore women until they corner you and grab your dick
>>
>>18015909
>fucktarded advice

No this is true. I am a femanon and I thought this guy seemed interested in me but I wasn't sure so I tried texting him.

But he ignored one of my texts so I took that as a cut and dry sign that he wasn't interested so I stopped texting and figured I'd move on.

But when I see him in person, he still acts interested and weird.

At this point I just kind of want him to fuck off. I have no idea what to think and I'm not willing to be blunt about it because I don't want to make things awkward.
>>
>>18015951
So you just assume he intentionally ignored you?

That's a stretch
>>
>>18014219
Oooh, here's your answer: every woman fishes for attention.
>>
>>18015236
People can be touchy and sweet and still have the social grace to not lead someone on, it's obvious when someone is into you to the point where they ask you out. And if you went through all these motions knowing you already were commited, your a fuck head for not letting them know ealier. And I don't mean just blatantly saying it, you can subtle let people know.
>>
>>18016100
He definitely ignored it...I don't think that's a stretch. He said he got distracted.

I don't know, I just know he doesn't initiate texting with me. It seems like if someone wants to talk to you, they'd be talking to you, especially when you made it clear that it's welcome.

He acts a bit cooler and shyer in person now, so there's that too, but still friendly and flirtatious enough that I get irritated.
>>
>>18016125
some people dont text. call him or just admit to him you want to go out or something. dont be a pussy.
>>
>>18016487
This isn't it, I don't think. I see him texting other people all the time and he is ridiculously fast at texting.

I don't see the point in asking someone out when you've already been rejected.
>>
>>18014219
There is no fool proof system, but what you can do next time is compare how she acts with you to how she acts with others. Do note however that she might be like this with multiple guys because she is attracted but wants one of them to ask her out. So asking her out is the best way like the other guy said. Yeah it's annoying but being sexless is worse IMO.
>>
>>18016504
Does he actually talk to girls as much he does to you? He's probably just autistic as fuck or really nervous.
>>
If a grill starts talking to you about putting a footlong sandwich in them and says "put it in me steve" then its a grill interested in filming a quiznos commercial with you
>>
>>18014219

very handsome face. too bad overdid the bod and it looks like it was horribly disfigured by a psycho with a carving knife.
>>
>>18017086
I don't know who he is texting when her texts people. I don't ask or pry. There are only two other girls in our group, one of whom has a boyfriend (who comes to the group with her) and the other is a lesbian.

So yes, he pays more attention to me than them. He doesn't talk much to me though, mostly just looks at me or checks to see if I'm laughing when he makes a joke, sits really close to me, etc. but not as often since i tried texting. I think it was just obvious i had a crush on him and he liked the ego boost but once i tried to elevate it, he pulled back because he just wants the ego boost.
>>
>>18015670
This is actually accurate.
>>
>>18015670
I try this and get nowhere. Literally every girl I've talked to is shit at moving conversations anywhere. I'll ask them plenty of questions, try to get them to be the driver, and they don't. Are they just not into me? I really don't think I'm off-putting (though that can be hard to believe on here)

All I want is a girl that does all the "guy" shit. I'm so into forward girls, it's a curse
>>
>>18016504
yo ask him out, literally all of this gets fixed if you ask him out. you both get on the same page like you should be, and if it doesn't work then you move on and act like a damn adult about it
>>
>>18017443
ford method.
f - family/friends
o - occupation/education
r - religion/philosophy
d - dreams/goals

you gotta poke em with active listening, leading questions, begging the question, and short cut humor (i.e. be charming)
>>
>>18015670
actually, I'd assumed someone wasn't interested and kind of distance myself if they acted like that.

I really don't think there's any way to tell until it's too late. That's why they are such shitty people to deal with. Either you have your guard up and play mind games and miss out on someone who isn't a shithead, or you leave yourself open and vulnerable to be used for attention by shitheads. Lose/lose, just have to pick your poison.
>>
>>18017447
I generally already do this actually but focus on education and goals. I'll try the other two, but this isn't all new to me. I like to think I'm a pretty okay conversationalist but eventually it peters out into silence. I wish I could record it and have it analyzed lol
>>
>>18017446
Why would you ask someone out when they already rejected your feeler advances?
>>
>>18017822
Because you could be wrong and completely misreading this person. Ain't nobody a mind reader and nobody reacts the same as everyone else
>>
>>18018064
This, he didn't explicitly reject you, just missed a message. Just ask him to something light like a walk or something his answer will give you yours.
>>
>>18018064
>>18018210

He's ignored me 50% of the time I've contacted him and has never initiated texting himself despite me openly saying he's welcome to do so.

I've been rejected already. Don't give bad advice. If he's but talking to me, it's because he doesn't want to.
>>
>>18014219
well in my experience, girls who are genuinely interested will be anxious around you and are more sweet and shy and ambiguous about their feelings towards you. they'll blush, drop their spaghetti, stutter, mildly embarrass themselves, bite their lips out of nervousness etc.

girls who are literally trying to blue-ball you and heavily suggestive are just playing to see if she can wrap you around her finger. these girls think they have nothing to lose, but nothing is more refreshing than to reject a slut and see her ego get bruised.
>>
>>18017447
>So you have two brothers. Wow so do I
>Ah a masters degree, nice one
>athiest? Oh yeah that's pretty common these days
>You want to be a Hollywood actress? Cool

Fuck I don't know how you do this shit.
>>
>>18018919
>so you have two brothers? wow I've always wondered what its like to grow up with a little brother. what kind of schenanagins do they get up too?

>ah a masters degree? what feild was it in? what kind of jobs does that snag?

>athiest? that is pretty common these days, is there a specific event that helped yiu decide that?

>you want to be a hollywood actress? so you have an interest in acting? have you ever done any work in acting? wht got you interested in the theatre in the first place?
>>
>>18017447
>>18018919
>>18019036
I don't have the patience to treat women like B-list celebrities and give them a full interview like a starving reporter. I just go for Asian girls. I get everything you could get from your interview with western girls going well, and I don't have to deal with any entitlement bullshit.

I'm not hating on your choices, but know that you don't have to interview all girls like that. Good luck doing whatever you decide to do.
>>
>>18019068
>thats an interview
dude thats discussion. asking direct straightforward questions makes a girl feel defensive. you need to talk about yourself and lead them into talking about themselves
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.