[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My libido is way too fucking high and is hindering my relationship.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (24KB, 290x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 290x300px
My libido is way too fucking high and is hindering my relationship. Not having any form of sexual relief is seriously declining my mental health. How do I lower my drive?
>>
Jerk it
>>
jerk it harder do it faster make it harder makes us stronger
>>
>>18014043
I can't orgasm without some sort of intimacy. I'm a fairy, I know, but I seriously can't cum unless I feel cared about. So I'm looking to just kill the drive altogether.
>>
>>18014047
A quick category search will find what you're looking for
>>
>>18014047
maybe your girlfriend can talk dirty to you while you jerk it? how much are you wanting it and how much is she giving it to you? are you aggressive about it or something? I would want it every day but if she wasn't up for it I'd just be like okay and lay off until the next day when she wanted to bone.
>>
>>18014050
Watching that shit just makes me really fucking sad. Again, just looking for methods to lower it without actually enacting upon it.
>>
>>18014053
My girlfriend has no sex drive at all, which by all means is okay, it's up to her. I'd never force her to do anything she wasn't comfortable with. I love her a lot and I refuse to let her lack of sex drive hurt the relationship.
>>
>>18014053
It's been months since we did anything.
>>
>>18014055
Infuse your diet with soy. Soy has been proven to reduce testosterone levels, which will in turn reduce libido.
Eat a low-fat diet. ...
Eat the herb caste tree berry. ...
Stay away from animal proteins. ...
Exercise frequently. ...

That was what Google told me. The excercise part sounds most useful.
>>
>>18014060
I do vigorous exercise an hour a day, but the dietary choices sound helpful.
>>
>>18014056
I get you like this girl, but sexual compatibility is really important in relationships and will almost certainly drive a wedge between you in time if you can't find a situation you're both pretty much satisfied with.
>>
>>18014056
>>18014060
I've been listening to a podcast, smart guy said you go to work when you don't want to. If your lady loves you she'd have sex with you when she doesn't necessarily want to. If she never compromises then I doubt you make this last the rest of your life.

It's called chemistry find someone who compliments you and isn't a complete slut
>>
>>18014058
Well, first, I think you deserve spouse of the fucking year award. But just communicate to her. Explain how your mental health has been affected. Any rational person would meet you halfway.
>>
>>18014058
I have sex with my girl like 3 or 4 times a week atleast. The more info you give the more i think your libido isn't too high.
>>
>>18014069
It's really not too high, but too high for her. And I'm not willing to lose her over something as selfish as this.
>>
>>18014072
It's not selfish, though. Healthy relationships involve sex. She's the one being selfish. I get having a low sex drive and everything, but if she's not helping out even the slightest, this is on her. I would've been long gone by now if I were you.
>>
>>18014072
How many gfs have you had in the past? Honestly. This is a huge part of a relationship. Don't downplay it to us because we don't know you. You're just lying to yourself at the moment. If you haven't been with many women then you might be overly attached with this one cause she's your first or second
>>
maybe you can come to some compromise where she gives you a hand job halfway or something?

try singing this to her?
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Ch1mHkyiIw

halfway handjob, halfway handjob,
it’s been a while since we got something done,
halfway handjob, halfway handjob,
why not give me half a handy for loads of fun
>>
>>18014077
She's my first.
>>
>>18014072
Your sexual needs aren't selfish. I swear to god people get brainwashed about this shit. Your satisfaction is just as important as hers in your relationship and sex is pretty important in general. If you can't find a compromise you'll both just resent each other.
>>
>>18014081
Well I think I found the answer pretty quickly. Everyone needs to be themselves so I'm not judging. If you're a bit social you need to talk to other women. Not necessarily try to cheat. But interacting with other women will ween you off this and your heart won't break. If you're younger you don't want to waste time in a dead end.
>>
>>18014072
It would be selfish if you demanded sex from her. But talk it out. If you genuinely want/need more sex and she is absolutely uncomfortable giving it, then neither of you are selfish, but merely incompatible. It isnt anyone's fault. Though talking about potential compromises ought to be the first step.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.