[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help I ate a fiber one bar during lunch and forgot. 9 hours

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Help I ate a fiber one bar during lunch and forgot.
9 hours later I'm sleeping over at my boyfriends with really bad gas that my stomach is even being loud.
How do I stop myself from farting in my sleep?

How I wish I was joking. Advice?
>>
>>18014028

nothing you can do but go out in to the bathroom and try to let em all out, but your body is going to do what it needs to do.
>>
I would fart in bed with my girlfriend in it a ton. She was cool with it though.
>>
Unplug it and plug it back in
>>
I'm deathly afraid of farting in front of my gf. I'm sorry. It's going to be a rough night.
>>
>>18014074
Already is. And I'm at his house. I will never eat a fiber one bar again unless I know for sure I'll be sleeping solo.
>>
>>18014095
Pretend you drank a bunch of water and have to pee a lot. You could also suggest going for a walk and let out some silent but deadly ones.
>>
>>18014028
Just fart.
But apologize and explain your situation to your boyfriend, unless he is a brain-dead asshole he will understand.
>>
You're probably going to sleep at the same time, so don't even worry about it. If he's anywhere near decent and you're anywhere near serious, you'll be hearing and smelling each other's farts for a good long time anyway.
>>
I'm gonna try laying on my side. Went to the bathroom only to end up not needing to pass gas until I got back into bed.
>>
I went through a period where I ate 3 boxes in about a week, maybe half a box of fiber cookies a day.

Kek idk how to help you but holy shit that gas could probably kill a horse. And it lingers too. Feel bad for my ex, it got to the point where I was just like "fuck it"
>>
>>18014028
Just make sure he falls asleep before you do, and hope your farts don't wake him. It's just farts, everyone does it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.