[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does the universe hate me? Background: I embarrassed myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 608.jpg (67KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
608.jpg
67KB, 709x765px
Why does the universe hate me?

Background: I embarrassed myself in front of a female coworker months ago. I've been trying to avoid her ever since, and was mostly successful until this week.

For some reason, even though I haven't run into her for months, by incredible coincidence we've been arriving and leaving work within seconds of each other every day this week so far. So basically I have to walk into the office behind her, trying my hardest not to appear like a stalker. And it doesn't look great when we both leave at the same time either. Whenever we make eye contact I KNOW she's remembering my idiotic behavior from months ago. I almost want to change jobs just to work somewhere else where no one knows how I humiliated myself.
>>
>>18013691
What did you do?
>>
Stop believing that life happens to you.
>>
>>18013691
Pls green text story
>>
>>18013691
>Whenever we make eye contact I KNOW she's remembering my idiotic behavior from months ago

Err...

You're doing the thing where acting like you thinking the world revolves around you...

WAAAAAY more likely, she probably doesn't really remember--or even if she does, doesn't at all give a shit--and is more just wondering why the fuck you're looking at her weird.
>>
>>18013691
>why does the universe hate me?
>has a job
>>
>>18013691
You DO know she has forgotten the whole thing, don't you? How immensely egotistical it is of you to imagine that she has spent all this time thinking bad things about you.
>>
>>18013736
This.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.