[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Already put this on /b/.. But seriously, I have a mutual friend.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (841KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
841KB, 640x1136px
Already put this on /b/.. But seriously, I have a mutual friend. Do you think she's too weird? Or should I call her up?
>>
How am i going to figure out if she is fucking weird if you dont say anything about her?
>>
This fine lady looks like perfect wife material
>>
Call her up and stick the P in the V. Especially if that's her because it's obvious she's a freak and will on hop that dick with ease. If you don't then you're gay. Do you wanna be gay?
>>
I think the picture says everything. Honestly, she drinks way too much anyway. And she's happy this selfie became a meme.. NM.
>>
Looks like an interesting person, don't put yo dick in it tho
>>
People keep saying "put your dick in her" or whatever. She's not a slut. At least not when she's sober. Our friend has tried to hook us up before, but I didn't go to the party.
>>
I personally have dealt with many women with loose morals such as this thot. How tall are you? And are you a virgin? More details will enable me to tell you how to get an easy fuck out of this one.
>>
I'm only 5'5. But I don't think matters. Yes, I'm a virgin, but I don't tell girls that. I'm about 160 pounds and I do try to work out a lot. Brown hair, almost black eyes (very dark brown), and good posture. Uh.. White.
>>
Your height shouldn't be a problem if she a short girl as she looks like she might be. All you need to do make sure you assert your dominance over her and show her that you are a real man. As you described her as "crazy when drunk," she doesn't seem like the type to go for a lonely beta male, don't be a pleb.
>>
She's around 5'2.. Maybe shorter. She's a bit high and mighty though. Literally all I keep hearing about is this stupid selfie getting meme'd. She seems to care about that more than anything else. I just know if I called her though, I could use this meme as an excuse to talk to her. BTW, if this matters at all.. Her EX was about 6'2. He played in one of those gay bands as a drummer. I'm not like, a total virgin, dunno. I've done everything but. If you understand. This is getting weird, I hate asking advice. But I honestly really like her. You have no idea how pretty she is. PERFECT body type for me too. Our friend won't shut up about hooking us up. So she MUST like me, right? Or my friend is just playing match maker. Fuck, now I do sound full on pleb.
>>
Her ex sounds like a total FAG. Drummers in bands are total beta checks that are undeserving of such perfect women that us males go for. When you say you're not a total virgin, what do you mean by that? Have you ever eaten a girl out or had your dick sucked? If your friend is trying to hook you up with her, she may be interested but is wants you to make the first move so she's not wasting her time on a sad fag.
>>
Yeah, I did everything with the girl I dated in high school. But I was too much of a pussy to go all the way. She wasn't a virgin in the slightest. That is literally why she left me. (I mean she told me that. Felt bad man.) It's getting late, I'm just going to call her. Thanks for the advice. Wish me luck.
>>
>>18013618
Then what the fuck are you waiting for you fucking faggot? Go hook up with her and quit asking here.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.