[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me 18 last semester in high school >Never been to a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: clicc.jpg (232KB, 500x629px) Image search: [Google]
clicc.jpg
232KB, 500x629px
>Be me 18 last semester in high school
>Never been to a party
>Never drank
>Never done any drugs
>Never had a gf/sex
>have average grades B's and C's
>have an regular group of normie friends
>Most free time is spent practicing melee techskill
>Never had any real big issues in life

Have i wasted the years where you are "supposed to be stupid and have fun" has anyone else had a similar experience? Is this typical?
>>
I'm basically the same, better grades but basically 0 friends.

I've been getting worse when it comes to being lonely and depressed as days go on.
>>
College is the time when youre supposed to be stupid and have fun moron. You're still basically a child, therefore none of the things you've listed are things you necessarily should have done. Some you probably never should do, like get into illegal drugs.

Your time to shine will be your 20's, so long as you don't spend it as a sperg who rejects everything because you're too insecure to take advantage of the opportunity.

Your 20's is a great chance to reinvent yourself as well. Go to a place where nobody knows you. Congrats, you can be a brand new person.
>>
>>18013543
I've wasted mine so far might as well just wait like the other anon said it's pointless during this time in our lives
>>
Teens are shitty desu. I didn't find myself until I was in my 20's. It gets better anon. Just take small steps towards bettering yourself, even baby steps add up over a long period of time. No one says you have to be the best person you can be right this second.
>>
>>18013583
Would this happen only if you are ina dorm in college cause I'm going to have to goto a community college for a year or two due to shitty work ethic
>>
>>18013615
It's harder when you're an "off campus" student, yes, but not impossible. Just gotta put in the extra effort to get to know your classmates.
>>
>>18013543
No there are plenty of fucking people older than you who've still not done all that.

I didn't drink or party til I was in my last semester of high school, then didn't party or drink for most of my years at uni, only had sex at 21, have average grades.

Fuck mate, Years aren't "wasted" anyway. You wouldn't do it differently if you did it all over, just focus on the present, what you want and then what you need to do to get what you want.

Its PERFECTLY OK not to like partying or drinking. I know plenty that dont, I know plenty that do, and I know plenty that like it TOO much and now bash ecstasy n ketamine all the fucking time.

in short;

Stop worrying, you do you.
>>
>>18013600

Nice dubs

I just assumed that you do stupid shit at this age but glad to know I'm not alone
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.