[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How dangerous is it to have bareback sex with prostitutes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: no.gif (78KB, 600x365px) Image search: [Google]
no.gif
78KB, 600x365px
How dangerous is it to have bareback sex with prostitutes?

My friend is just too interested how real sex feels like without the plastic stuff.

Oral? Anal? Pussy? At what points do things get too risky?
>>
>my best friend

Heh, sure

It almost feels the same. You're not missing out on anything, OP. Besides, you won't find a prostitute who'll let you bareback her.
>>
>>18013304
And if he does find one, you know she let's all her clients do it, probably has something, and has nothing to lose.
>>
>>18013296

just take truvada.
>>
>>18013296

I'll do you some back of paper napkin math:

Let's assume you could find one who did...

That means she probably let other people do it too.

Let's say she has 1 john every 2 weeks.
Let's say 1/5th of all people have STD's.
Let's say she's been active for 8 months.

That's 16 johns

1 - (4/5)^16 = 97.2% chance she's got an STD.
>>
>>18013304
>confirmed for virgin

Condoms fucking blow and there's a major difference to going in raw. A MAJOR DIFFERENCE.
>>18013296
You always wear a condom and you never kiss a prostitute.
>>
>>18013296
>even considering rawdogging hookers
anon pls
>>
File: 1437094404484.gif (2MB, 322x252px) Image search: [Google]
1437094404484.gif
2MB, 322x252px
>>18013296

>How dangerous is it to have bareback sex with prostitutes?
>>
>>18013296
If you want to test out how dangerous it is, grab a revolver, blind fold yourself put the bullets in random. Spin the barrel and put the gun to your head. Pull the trigger, if you are still alive then you are safe for that go. Keep doing this for the amount of times you want to try it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.