[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I try to fuck an 18 year old boy who works at the same

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: o-THE-GRADUATE-MOVIE-facebook.jpg (236KB, 1536x1115px) Image search: [Google]
o-THE-GRADUATE-MOVIE-facebook.jpg
236KB, 1536x1115px
Should I try to fuck an 18 year old boy who works at the same place as me?

I'm a woman in my late 20s. It seems like a terrible idea from a practical point of view, but I'm 99% sure he is attracted to me, from what I know about his sexuality I think we would have chemistry there, and I like younger guys/ would really like to fuck a teenager at some point in my life (was a late bloomer, had my first bf when I was 20).
>>
Sure go ahead fuck him
>>
Yeah, go for it. Are you his boss?
>>
>>18013272
20 doesn't make you a late bloomer dumbass but sure fuck him.
>>
>>18013272
As long as
>he is actually 18
>he wont talk shit
>you are not his boss

Dominate social circles if he tries to talk about it
>>
Do him. But be aware that he'll spill the beans to boast to any close co-worker.

I would if I was 18 and you're hot
>>
>>18013272
Do it. I'm sure he wouldn't complain, assuming you aren't repulsive.
>>
>>18013322
>late 20's
I'd say she's about 10 year late to the party....
>>18013328
See>>18013331
He's 18. Of course he's going to run his mouth.

Don't shit where you eat. If you like your job then it would be a bad idea to do it. Considering you work with an 18 year old though I'd imagine your job isn't that great even if you are in management, no offense.
>>
wait it out. Silly crushes like these often fade and you don't wanna work with someone that you regret fucking.
>>
File: 1479051021001.png (21KB, 222x211px) Image search: [Google]
1479051021001.png
21KB, 222x211px
>you will never be lusted after by a woman 10 years older than you
>>
File: 1478904043011.gif (2MB, 610x350px) Image search: [Google]
1478904043011.gif
2MB, 610x350px
>>18013272

A few things.

1. An 18 year old boy will fuck anything that pays attention to him. Don't give yourself too much credit.

2. Keep this shit in check. I know its a very hot, intense thing to have some young stud head over heels for you but don't get into the habit of living out your youthful fantasies through teenage boys. There will be a time, very soon, where you will be far too old to be going around fucking teenagers. At some point that kind of behavior will start to negatively affect your life.

I don't give a shit about society or whatever reasoning you have for justifying sleeping with a teenager. I don't give a shit whether its right or wrong. I'm just acknowledging that if left unchecked, this behavior will destroy things. Just a fact.

3. If you don't care at all about this job and you don't need the reference, go for it. If you at all value your place of employment, the people there, or the possibility in the future that you might need to use someone there as a reference, keep it in your fucking pants.

If you have any brains in your head you know that an 18 year old boy is completely incapable of keeping his personal and professional life separate if you start sleeping with him. Shit will get weird with him, for sure.

If the job means nothing to you then there is nothing to lose.
>>
>>18013346
Yeah none taken. It is entry level- I need to leave within like a year and get something a bit more suitable for my qualification level (I got out of a shit situation last year and had to start at the bottom again). But for an entry level job it's about as good as it could be, I guess.

>>18013331

He got the job through a same-aged friend and he talks a lot, so yeah. He would tell the friend, especially if he got upset at me over something. Then the environment there would be awful all of a sudden. This was basically my main concern.

>>18013380

A good post. I wasn't that worried about the first two, as I already realise those things and was planning to do it on a one time basis. On the other hand, I am probably going to need the reference when I leave so you're right.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.