[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm pretty much dead on all social media. How important

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Unknown2.jpg (145KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown2.jpg
145KB, 640x640px
I'm pretty much dead on all social media. How important do you think social media is in creating relationships?
>>
Normies might find that strange about you. Most people probably won't care though.
>>
>>18013266

not important at all really unless you need tinder which requires facebook.

i have facebook just for that but i dont add anyone on there so its not very different from not having one at all.

texting seems more important than anything
>>
It's really not. A lot of people who are "so connected" on social media are the ones who are the loneliest of all and often suck when they don't have a phone in front of them. Most interesting people aren't spending all their time on social media. Create a relationship with those people.
>>
>>18013266
Not at all. In fact i'd say you stand out more in real life if you don't dip in it at all. Especially if you're good looking, you become a rare beast that people actually have to get to know. Meanwhile you can just look them up on the internet and BS your way into their interests and things they want to do a bit.

>>18013279
>texting seems more important than anything
Agree'd but it's something that you have to use smartly and sparsely. Shit's for stuff like "Whats up? Wanna grab a burger?" or "I'm around the corner" not "Did you see that show last night?"
>>
I met my current gf from a party and didn't get her number. I knew her last and first name, tracker her down on facebook and added her. We chatted a lot on messenger and eventually asked her out. I was lucky she was interested in me too, she didn't think I was a creep for looking her up.
>>
Most girls think i'm weird because of it, but in an endearing way. It hasn't hindered me at all really.

Thr last girl i was with told me randomly she couldn't find me on facebook, and i told her it was because i didn't have one. Then i mentioned if they don't have my number then we're not that close anyway, and casually asked if she wanted my number. She gave me her phone to put it in, and that was that.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.