[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>18 last semester of high school >never been to a party

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1861.jpg (101KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1861.jpg
101KB, 500x375px
>18 last semester of high school
>never been to a party
>never done drugs
>never drank
>never had a gf
>average grades mostly C's and B's
>average sized group of friends

Did I do nothing with the years where you are "support to be stupid" or am just a faggot
>>
>>18013208
Just a faggot

You don't need to try drugs, why kids these days think it's a requirement to try is beyond me.
>>
>>18013248
>get a cig from a budy but nere ever EVER go and buy a fuck pack of cigs. You'll be lost.
Yeah. That's a very slippery slope.

Anyways high school isn't shit. I hardly even remember those days anymore. It's just all like a blur.
>>
>>18013208 (OP) #
Try weed and have a fucking beer,
then stop because weed makes you dumb and beer makes you fat.

And you get cancer from smoking..

There is nothing wrong with trying it, but just never BUY it youself, period.

As soon as you start buying weed, buying cigarettes and buying alcohol on a regular basis youre lost.

This especially applies to tobacco, get a cig from a buddy but never ever EVER go and buy a fucking pack of cigs. You'll be lost.
>>
>>18013254
I hate the fact that 4chan doesn't have an edit function.
>>
>>18013208

trying to fit in with others
for approval
yeah you're being a faggot
>>
>>18013208
>>18013208
OK I grew up in the San Fernandondo Valley region of Los Angeles. You ever hear of the "valley girl" accent? Yeah, that valley. You don't have to do drugs to be "cool," but the fact that you haven't been to a party yet is... sad. Not sad for other people, sad for you. Seriously, peiple won't bite; just ask someone for an adress, take an Uber, maybe breing some alcohol to a party and boom, you're upper echelon. Shit, I didn't even have any 'friends' in the valley, and yet I got invited to every party there was. Important things to note: I didn't have a gf until college (I'm 6'3" and attractive, just too autistic to interact with grils in hs), and only did weed and adderall in hs (both 'relatively' harmless), Seriously anon, ask your "average sized group of friends" to text you whenever they hear of a party, college house parties are fun, but hs parties are still a major milestone.
>>
>>18013263
You know, i have friends, who are atheists, absolutists and happily married and yet, having avoided drugs and alcohol all their lives.

They took part in other social institutions, filled with cringe, like larping, but fact is, they are happy

Me on the other hand, ive tried everything you should try, and im 30 years old, stable job, apartment, car, never had a girlfriend and im fucking unhappy with my life. Can you belive this shit?
>>
>>18013263
>people wont bite
bull fucking shit. people are the cruelest things in this world
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.