[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adv/, how is a 25 year old female deal with the fact that's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 10

File: 1471311921369.png (44KB, 236x208px) Image search: [Google]
1471311921369.png
44KB, 236x208px
/adv/, how is a 25 year old female deal with the fact that's she's still a virgin when trying to find a compatible other?

I feel like such a loser. I was in an LDR for 8 years and never got to fuck or meet up or anything before I ended it. Ask any male if they'd date a 25 year old virgin and they'd say no, there's obviously something wrong with her. I guess staying loyal and committed to a relationship, even if it was an LDR, means having something wrong with you.

How do I get around this while still being honest?
>>
Simple, don't say you're a virgin. Just be sure to take it slow and use lube. If you can already finger yourself you'll be fine.

Assuming this isn't an r9k bait post
>>
Tbh I refuse to marry a non-virgin, so it's good.
>>
Yeah, girls don't have to put up with the virgin shaming that guys do, you're just paranoid
>>
>>18012894
>Ask any male if they'd date a 25 year old virgin and they'd say no, there's obviously something wrong with her.

This is the single most retarded thing I've ever heard. Men used to pay small fortunes for the chance to take the virginity of women. A hymen is a precious thing to be valued. Stop projecting your backwards female values onto men. We don't think like you. Being a whore is not a plus.
>>
Only other women don't like women virgins. For males usually it's a plus.
>>
>>18012894

As a fellow 25 year old female virgin, I know your pain. I have to lie about past relationships I've never had, and I'm so afraid of someone finding out. I don't have an answer either, I just know shit sucks.
>>
>>18012894
yo I'd take you 100%, I'd like a virgin gf so that we could learn together. Just find yourself a virgin guy like me, I'm 22 almost 23.
>>
>>18012894
Something similar happened to me anon, but fuck.

Anyway, you're asking a group of perma virgins if they'd want to date an older virgin female. Not only are they going to jump at it but it's an obvious yes.

It's really not nearly as bad as you think.
>>
>>18012899
It is not but this is 4chan, I have no real way to convince you other than to post tits.

>>18012904
I think you'd be surprised how difficult it is to find people with this same mindset or even just a likeminded one.

I don't exactly go out a whole lot but I've been sending a few emails with just introductions (no pics) out through craigslist to msw looking for their special someone for a few months now and I've yet to get a response. Yes, I know, it's craigslist, but I don't think there's a more reliable site for the area I live in.

Should I try making my own ad and see what I get instead of replying to ads?

I'm not extremely desperate but it really is frustrating. I have my own job that pays 1800 a month, drive my own 2014 car, but it is difficult to not get an overbearing sense of loneliness sometimes.
>>
>>18012894
how fat are you?
>>
>>18012948
I'm 5'8, 160lbs. I do a lot of cooking both as a job and hobby so I'm not extremely fit or skinny but I'm definitely not anywhere near obese or flabby. Facial structure wise I consider myself a 6/10 but I get told I'm extremely hard on myself cause I broke my nose when I was young.
>>
>>18012948

How fat are you?
>>
>>18012894
>Ask any male if they'd date a 25 year old virgin and they'd say no, there's obviously something wrong with her.

Hi.

I'm a male.
I'm reasonably attractive (attractive enough I occasionally turn heads--which... desu I never really notice but my girlfriend likes pointing out)

I'm reasonably sociable (You could drop me just about anywhere with anyone and I'd pretty easily be able to start a conversation. I'm that type of person that can and has made friends just walking down a random street, seeing someone in the yard, and started a conversation with them.)

I'm reasonably charismatic (I can get along with just about anyone. And while I've had some "meh" dates. I have never had a bad date and 90% of the time I'd always get a second date if I asked.)

I would date a 25 year old virgin.

In fact I've already done it twice.

The first one was religious and had a full on purity ring and everything. She was sweet, though way too religious for me.

The second one is actually one of the coolest people I've met. She was cute as heck, had a bright as heck personality, and we got along great.

Her reason was just kind of sheltered by the fact that she was focused on school/her career and didn't have time for relationships and her parents were Asian as all heck.

Only problem, we had zero chemistry (I tried kissing her once, and it felt like kissing a sister).

Would I date another? Sure. Why not.
>>
>>18012967
6'0", 160 lbs. i am attractive and well off. sorry to burst your bubble, anon.
>>18012961
if these statements are accurate, id say you are 100% serviceable. what you need is to find a guy that shares your value for loyalty. said guy will undoubtedly understand your circumstances. you have the same problem most people who are looking for an actual relationship do- having to sift through a metric fuckton of coal to find a diamond.
>>
>>18013019

lol why is it every male on 4chan claims to be skinny, yet when you look at post a picture threads there all fat as fuck
>>
OP here, I really do appreciate all the replies, as bait-y as it seems. Any further advice/affirmation is appreciated but probably unnecessary. I'll keep my chin up.
>>
>>18013047
smart anons dont post their pictures on mongolian sock puppetry forums. well adjusted anons dont seek validation by posting their pictures on mogolian sock puppetry forums.
and really, i couldnt get fat if i tried. everyone in my family is like this, usually until age 50 or so.
>>
>>18012894
I can help you with your problem OP. You just need to be in London and leave your contact info. :)
>>
>>18012894
Virgins are pure.
>>
How come you've been in ldr for 8 years and never met?
>>
>>18013105
This.

Fuck, even if you saved 1$/day you could fly pretty much anywhere in the world with that amount of money.
>>
>>18012894
why the fuck do yall think being a virgin is important? it's only important when its sex time and has nothing to do with a potential relationship that is not focused on sex which you shouldnt want when youre a virgin obiviously. you can have fun with people without fucking them unless you actually think that way
>>
P H I L A D E L P H I A?
>>
When a MAN is a virgin he has a problem.

BUT women get sex much more easily than men. So when a WOMAN is a VIRGIN is must be seriously fucked up. Ugly as fuck, landwhale, psychologically fucked.
>>
>>18013105
That was my question repeatedly in the last year of the LDR. I saved up money myself and even offered to come see him at my expense entirely 4 states away. Every excuse he could come up with was thrown in my face instead, such as him not feeling manly if I were to come at my expensive so we wouldn't have fun together because he would feel bad or that he wasn't in a position to do anything even tho I offered to pay for anything we did.

I asked if he could come here, even offered to pay for him to come see me, my only family member, my mother, was entirely welcome to him coming (tho wanted him to sleep in a separate room from mine). He said he couldn't handle the pollen and allergies, even though he's only lived in one state his entire life and has had no previous experience with pollen in other states.

I really couldn't handle it anymore and broke up with him because I couldn't trust him with the constant excuses. None of it made any sense and turns out I was justified in not trusting him thanks to a friend of his that contacted me about it. Turns out he was a user and I was a fool.
>>
>>18012894

>Ask any male if they'd date a 25 year old virgin and they'd say no

Um... I'm a 25 year old guy, I had lousy sex one time when I was 20. Nothing since... a 25 year old virgin girl sounds ideal to me.
>>
kek at least drop your email here instead of craigslist what the fuck thats where hookers put ads up come on OP what do you expect
>>
>>18012894
Really not a big deal. My last gf was a virgin and 26 years old and I dated her for two years. It didn't work out for various reasons but none of them had to do with sex.

Being a virgin, male or female, really isn't that big of a deal as long as it's by choice. It's only kind of sad when someone is trying to lose it and can't.
>>
File: 1477788940593.jpg (90KB, 1232x983px) Image search: [Google]
1477788940593.jpg
90KB, 1232x983px
>>18013196
Oklahoma but not raised here.

>>18013129
I am extremely hesitant to post contact information on 4chins. I've lurked since I was 16, I've only ever posted in maybe <25 threads across the boards and this is probably the only thread where I've posted as much as I have ever but I really was at my wit's end.

I've visited /soc/ but my impression is that it's full of normies or kikdies. I definitely don't want to seem like an attention whore in anyway. I'm probably being an idiot but I'll bite. If you're looking for a 25 virgin online lurker friend, [email protected] It's a 48 hour throwaway.
>>
>>18013289
For what's it's worth, I probably would have given it a shot if you were in my state and I don't normally do fuckall on 4chan.
>>
File: 1484320093810.jpg (146KB, 525x1710px) Image search: [Google]
1484320093810.jpg
146KB, 525x1710px
>>18013289
I fucked up my reply links.
>>
>>18012894
24 male virgin here, is this a bait thread?
>>
File: 1485317533096.jpg (183KB, 311x340px) Image search: [Google]
1485317533096.jpg
183KB, 311x340px
>>18012899
>Simple, don't say you're a virgin
Idiot
>>18012894
Op if a girl told me she was a virgin and wanted to loose it with me id be extremely flattered and think it was super hot. Id get such an ego boost from it basically. I wouldnt open with it the first time you meet a guy of course but when youre going to do it you could and should admit it. Again i think it would be super hot.
>>
>>18012940
It's possible that it's not that they find you being a virgin unattractive, but people find you unattractive in general and that's why you're a virgin in the first place.

Just a possibility.
>>
>>18012894
Did you even do internet sex in your LDR?
>>
>>18013015
I can tell you're a cuck because you say heck.
>>
>>18012894
Op, female virgins are what men strive for, not avoid

Since its her first time, theres no way she could compare the man to other partners who could have been better at sex - > less pressure - > more fun aw yeh
>>
23 year old virgin male and I do not give a fuck about it. Seriously, the only thing worrying me the most is that my best friend is gay and I don't want him to attempt anything with me. The only girls who wanted me were 3 sluts who wanting me next in their collection of men (they had around 10 boyfriends and most of them were my friends) and I told them to fuck off. Also not everyone want only non-virgin, OP !
>>
Well, I wouldn't find you that weird if you said you're 25 years old virgin because you haven't found the right one because you've had no opportunities
But the fact you were in a "relationship" in which you never saw your SO in flesh for 8 fucking years says there's something weird about you
>>
>>18012922
You're retarded. But then again you're from /r9k/ who got lost on his way there.
>>
>>18013527
>this is what insecure manchild virgins actually believe
>>
>>18014497
Virginity itself isn't the red flag, but the reasons behind it. There's very few good reasons for a 25 year old girl to be a virgin. OP's 8 year "relationship" definitely is a warning sign.
>>
>>18014512
>Virginity itself isn't the red flag, but the reasons behind it. There's very few good reasons X
I feel like the only people who come into these threads to post this, and it happens in every single thread, are either virgins themselves or insecure from the countless miles of dick they sucked

there are not very few good reasons there are just reasons, and not spending your adolescence fucking around is not indicative of something wrong with you
>>
>I feel like such a loser. I was in an LDR for 8 years
yep
>>
>>18014507
And you're a slut that got lost from /soc/.

What anon said is true. If you happen to be hot, not crazy and a virgin, you are the top 0.1%
>>
>>18014540
>I feel like the only people who come into these threads to post this, and it happens in every single thread, are either virgins themselves or insecure from the countless miles of dick they sucked
>countless miles of dick they sucked

It's females that feel guilty for being trash and relieve their guilt on an anonymous taiwanese rice calligraphy board by shaming good girls to be like them.
>>
>>18012894
If I was single, it wouldn't matter to me if you are a virgin or not. If I'm attracted to you and if we have anything in common is what matters. Hang in there, you'll find someone that will see past it and like you for who you are.
>>
>>18014564
same people who claim "everyone" eventually gets hpv and herpes
>>
>>18012894
24 year old male virgin here. I'd rather lose it to/with another virgin than having to act like I'm experienced to trick a common whore into getting intimate with me.
>>
>>18014560
>hot
>not crazy
>virgin

Doesn't exist. Your problem is that you live in a Disney fantasy world.
>>
>>18014540
You are one of those insecure bitter virgin manchildren, it's more than obvious.
>>
>>18014615
>insecure bitter virgin manchildren
This shaming has to stop right now.
>>
>>18014615
yeah I am, but I'm not any less right because of it
>>
>>18014661
You would be though, because of lack of experience
>>
>>18014674
inexperienced in what?
im pretty experienced with the type of poster on this board that comes in and says something's wrong with you for not having sex
it'd be as stupid as if i came in and said something's wrong with you for stocking racks in jc penny for a living
>>
>>18014613
It is a fact that I am giving you slags too much credit for it to be true, yeah. You are absolutely right. There's less than 0.1% decent girls out there.
>>
>>18014615
>I am one of those insecure bitter sluts womanchildren, it's more than obvious.

Fixed
>>
>>18014674
>everything you say must be completely wrong because you've never had sex
Logic right there, holy shit.
>>
>>18012894
I would, desu

As long as we were compatible.
>>
File: 1469511002696.jpg (301KB, 1169x1700px) Image search: [Google]
1469511002696.jpg
301KB, 1169x1700px
>>18012894

Wut? There is no virginshaming for women. Staying Virgin as a women means being pure, staying Virgin as a man means being a looser.

The only thing that men could imply with such a statement is that it is highly unlikely that a women stays Virgin because its so easy to get laid for a woman.

You had a relationship and its a shame it didnt work out, but that shouldnt pull you down.
Just find a nice guy that lives near you. You will be fine.

btw. Why did the LDR end? Where do you live?
>>
>>18014746
Funny how your definition of slag is "girl who had sex with someone who is not me". Why would any girl save herself for you when she has been surrounded for years with far better choices?
>>
>>18014802
>Why would any girl save herself for you when she has been surrounded for years with far better choices?
Because the "better choices" pump and dump her and will never ever settle with her. If she wants an honest man for marriage and not end up as a single mom she should save sex for the wedding night. It has worked just fine for centuries.
>>
>>18014836
Believing in /r9k/ memes is why you will die a kissless virgin.
>>
>>18014848
So what? I'd rather die a virgin than participate in this casual sex testride culture.
>>
>>18014860
It's okay, we all have been 15 like you. You will grow up one day.
>>
>>18014882
Chastity is a virtue you degenerate heathen.
>>
>>18013139
>When a MAN is a virgin he has a problem.

No, he doesn't. Girls don't give a fuck as long as you own it.

>women get sex much more easily than men

No, they don't. They just do not need to grow Balls beforehand, which is everything any guy would need to get laid as much as he wants.
>>
>>18012894
>LDR

fucking lmao
>>
>>18013387
At 25?

Nah bro, that's messy.

I like girls who know how to fuck. I'm fucking a chick who is down to go 5x in one night and I don't think I'll ever be able to go back to a girl with a low sex drive.
>>
>>18014785

> There is no virginshaming for women.

Yes there is, by normal, actually desirable guys. As usual though we also have it worse than men because not only do we have to deal with virgin shaming, we have to deal with disgusting, sexist virgin fetishists like you. Of course you, being a piece of shit male with no logic or empathy like most of your shit gender, think that being fetishized by someone who has completely fucked ideas about intimacy and wants to make you his property, turns violent when you don't want to fuck him like he demands, as well as being a complete unjustified hypocritical asshole to the rest of your gender because they had sex with men other than him, is somehow desirable nice, but it's not.

I know my words are going to fall on deft ears and you'll just sperg the same old tired arguments that /r9k/ taught you because you have a PENIS and that means you're right about everything and know more about a subject than the actual women who live it, but the truth has to be told.
>>
>>18014903
>No, they don't. They just do not need to grow Balls beforehand, which is everything any guy would need to get laid as much as he wants.

which only applies to attractive men.

Outside of directly putting up money, an average or overweight man has a much harder time getting laid than an average or overweight woman.
>>
>>18014903

Even if women could get laid as easily as r9k claims, what good does it get us? Most of us want love and a relationship, which getting fucked by some guy at a bar isn't, and on top of that afterwards we get abuse hurled at us for being "sluts" after it's over. What the fuck is our net gain?

All of these bitter male virgins could go out and get laid as easily as I could, and face absolutely NO social consequences from anyone, but of course they're victims and have it worse than I do.
>>
I hate the fact Christianity fell from favor. The only solace I can take is knowing that fornicators will burn as the Devil's naked puppets on their day of judgement, and that fucking sucks. You shouldn't be throwing your eternal soul away for twenty minutes of carnal pleasure with someone you have no intention of marrying.
>>
>>18014937

>WAHHH I'M A FAT UGLY PIECE OF SHIT BUT I WANT HOT GIRLS TO FUCK ME :(

You would have as easy of a time getting laid as any average or overweight women if you weren't so entitled.
>>
>>18014942

There is no life after death, and if there is it certainly isn't anything like what Christians beleive.

Even if there was, God is such a massive asshole, is rules so batshit and unbearable and his rewards so little, most people would rather live a live of sin and have some happiness then burn of the rest of the time than live a miserable life and than also have a shit afterlife.
>>
>>18014932
This is true. I don't want a virgin at all. Sex ia going to be terrible with her. I want a ho who isn't afraid to suck dick or have her hair pulled. I want a chick who wants to fuck me when she sees me.

Sexual compatibility is very important in relationships.

And an LDR isn't a relationship because there is no sex.

Youth (2015) hits the nail on the head when one character leaves his wife for another woman just because she's good in bed.
>>
>>18014939
You've lost me here. No, men can't get laid just as easily as women can. Men have to hunt you. All you have to do is walk up and feed the Trex. I'm a hot guy and it still isn't that easy just to get laid.

And you do know that there is an in between relationship you can enter with a guy where you get dicked regularly by somebody who likes you and cares about you but isn't interested in long term intimate romance.
>>
>>18014948
This is what I'm talking about. Satan has his claws in you hard, and it's only gotten worse since the globalist cabal has come into power and weakened western Christian morality to this point. The way you feel about that is entirely by sinister design. If an eternity of joy and bliss at the side of our creator isn't enough of a reward for you, especially when faced with an eternity of burning in hellfire in agony that never subsides, then I don't know what to think. The rules aren't even that bad. Don't fuck before marriage. Don't fuck something with the same junk as you. Don't be a cock to people. Try not to work on Sunday. Honor your parents and family. Be a brother to all mankind. Don't lie, cheat, steal, rape or murder. This really isn't all that difficult or demanding.

The fact I can only express these views on 4chan these days because it's suddenly edgy counterculture to do so saddens me greatly.
>>
>>18014959
Is this high satire?

Because well done if it is.
>>
>>18014959

There are far more rules than that, espically for me as a women, who is reduced to the literla property of first my father and then my husband. If you think the things you listed are all there is to Christianity, you're not a very good Christian and are, according to the scriptures of your own religion, heading for hellfire yourself.
>>
>>18014970
That is all completely open to interpretation as to whether or not the New Testiment replaced the Torah.
>>
>>18014957

>No, men can't get laid just as easily as women can

Yes, you can. You don't have to hunt shit, and the fact that you think of it as "hunting" is half my point.

Except most women don't want that kind of relationship, and men in those types of relationships don't care about us, hell you hardly care about us in a real relationship.
>>
>>18014980
So tell me how to get laid easily. I'm handsome, 6'2", lift weights, and have a 7 1/4" dick.

Even if I'm a practicing fuckboy I still have to lie to a chick and kill part of myself talking some stupid slut into bed before fucking her. Just being hot doesn't automatically get a girl into bed. I mean, generally there is a girl or two at any given workplace I'm at who has a crush on me and I can get into bed after a date. But even so that is no guarantee of sex.

The "hunting" thing is a Patrice O'Neal bit where he explains how being a man works to women.
>>
>>18014992
You're making the mistake of thinking your looks matter. Uglier guys than you are getting laid more if they have confidence and charisma. Which you don't. You sound rather insecure and bitter.

Also the way you describe yourself, you very much sound like you're nowhere near as good-looking as you think. You're probably average at best.
>>
>>18014992

>I mean, generally there is a girl or two at any given workplace I'm at who has a crush on me and I can get into bed after a date
>So tell me how to get laid easily

You already can get laid easily you stupid fucking asshole. What the fuck do you want, to be laid 24/7?

The "hunting" thing is complete fucking bullshit, and is negated by the fact that men only "hunt" the same 1 or 2 women in any group. You don't get to complain that you went home hungry because the other "hunters" got to the deer first when there was plethora of antelope, rabbits, and other things to eat besides deer all around you.
>>
>>18013015
i cringed
>>
>>18014939
Jsut find a trustworthy, likeable guy, fuck him and see where it goes. You Americans yna dou rneed to put labels on everything....

>>18014957
>Men have to hunt you

How so? We have to make the moves , true, but hunt? If a girl reciprocrates your interest, you push it until you bang or have a definite "No". If she doesn't, you move on.

What's to it?
>>
>>18015004

Guys, and especially 4chan guys, vastly over estimate their own looks. It goes back to the entitlement I talked about earlier. Mmmy tells you that you're handsome and you see fat ugly guys worth skinny hot women on TV and you think that's reality and get buttmad when real attractive women don't want anything to do with you. Then you turn to rage because you don't get what you falsely think you deserve, while also insulting and ignoring women who are actually on your level.

psychologytoday.com/blog/the-sports-mind/201507/when-men-arent-good-looking-they-think
psmag.com/louis-c-k-on-assortative-mating-why-do-men-overestimate-their-own-level-of-attractiveness-5846af096a61#.56vxafmvt
>>
>>18015004
I'm not a complete fuckboy whose endgame is fucking randos. One night stands aren't even enjoyable.

>>18015008
There are plenty of men going after you 5/10s, homegirl. Fucking PLENTY, but they aren't the lions that you want. I am banging a girl from work regularly, but it's extremely stupid of me to do so. She just kept flirting with me until I did.
>>
>>18015016

>Jsut find a trustworthy, likeable guy, fuck him and see where it goes.

Why would I do that? Again, I want love and a relationship. What your suggesting doesn't garentee me that, and will probably just hurt me. And again, after I do so I'm a dirty filthy slut and have to put up with being insulted and hated. So what do I get from that?
>>
>>18015025

No there aren't. See >>18015018
>>
>>18015016
https://youtu.be/52MHz09kiOs

I can't remember if this is the bit
>>
>>18015018
Same with intelligence. Lots of people vastly overestimate their intelligence (Dunning-Kruger effect). You see it all the time on 4chan. You know how actually intelligent people behave? They never boast about their intellect or try to pretend about it. Same with looks. The best-looking guys and girls don't feel the need to claim they're good-looking on a Vietnamese noodle cooking online forum.
>>
>>18015033

>Takes stand up comedy as real life

Despite being this much of a sperg you still manged to get laid. Tell me again how much hard you have it than me?
>>
>>18015029
Yeah there are, just go outside. All you have to do is not be fat and if you're young you will be hot enough to fuck.
>>
>>18013019
Bro 160 pounds and 5'8 sounds pretty fat for a woman
>>
>>18014932
wow
i take it back i think
older virgins are pretty fucked up lol
>>
>>18012961
160lbs is pretty fat at 5'8" unless you've got great tits and ass.

I've been with a girl who was 6' and 130lbs.
>>
>>18015040

I've been outside and as a woman actually know what it's like to be a woman.

>All you have to do is not be fat and young

Ahh, and here comes the caveat that you always have and always undercuts your own argument. Why should I or any women have to be skinny when there are more fat men than women? What are fat and not young women supposed to do?

The truth all of mens issues and my own issues go back to men's entitlement. It's not hard for you to get laid, YOU make it hard to get laid. You don't have it harder than my, you're just a big fucking baby who wants to cry. Go fuck yourself.

kff.org/other/state-indicator/adult-overweightobesity-rate-by-gender/?currentTimeframe=0
>>
>>18015055

6' and 130 is underweight. But of course, anything not dangerously underweight is fat. Fuck off back to /fit/
>>
>>18015056
>What are fat and not young women supposed to do?
Lose weight and moisturize, same as fat and not young men
>>
>>18015056
>measuring yourself to the average

How sad you are. You should measure yourself against the great, not the mediocre.

Fat and not young women fucked themselves over by making shit choices. Sorry, not sorry. Go to the gym. Working out is basic personal hygeine in my opinion.
>>
>>18015064
No, that's not underweight for a girl. For a guy, yes. A girl can still have a non-skeleton body and have those dimensions.
>>
>>18015064
Hey, don't I know it. Sex with thiqq girls is by far better though homegirl. I'm with one right now after a sleugh of skeletons.
>>
>>18015071

Again, why should women have to when men don't, and on top of that how do you seriously suggest that when the majority of people if both genders are fat and only getting fatter and no amount of moisturizing will stop the flow of time.

See the problem isn't women, the problem is your and other mens compete detachment from reality and delusional expectations.
>>
>>18015080
Nah, she was a spooky skeleton with ribs and hipbones. I could see her skinny abs too. Shit was hot to look at but not very good to fuck.
>>
>>18015083
Jesus christ

Be better than the gap you lazy fuck. Why do you feel so entitled? You would be shit to be in a relationship with.
>>
>>18015083
Men should too. Why are you bringing gender into this? I said all people should not get fat.

Also if you take care of your skin, you can age fairly well. Besides nobody said you'd live forever, I'm not sure why you're mad at aging. Do you get mad when it rains too?
>>
>>18015077

No, men's entitleentitlement fucked them over
>>18015080

Yes it is, even for a woman. A woman with that size is unheathy and needs to gain weight. But of course, who cares about health, women only exist to make your cock hard and being dangerously skinny does that for you.
>>
>>18015099
fucking lmao

it's like female r9k

You can't even enjoy your own sexuality. You would be terrible to date. My girl likes sex just as much as I do and she likes my body more than I do. And she likes my dick. Communication and good sex are the keys to relationship health. You sound like you have neither.
>>
>>18015091

Why should I? Tell the man who gets laid more than I do but still wines about how hard it is to get gud.
>>
>>18014897
>arguing with normies
Kek you deserve that stone, Mr. Sisyphus.
>>
File: Resized_20170119_225456.jpg (981KB, 1875x2268px) Image search: [Google]
Resized_20170119_225456.jpg
981KB, 1875x2268px
>>18015108
I am that guy and I do work out.
>>
>>18015105

Lol what does any thing you just typed have to do with the subject of this thread or what I said? You're in a fucking relationship, get out.

>>18015120

And you get laid and you're bitch is that you don't get laid 24/7. YOU HAVE NOTHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT
>>
>>18015135
Why do you expect a boyfriend to fall out of the sky when you don't even show that you like yourself well enough to work out and dress well? Your appearance is an outward advertisement of who you are. Do you even go out with friends or network to get a bf? Girls are always looking to hook their friends up.
>>
>>18015026
Here's the news: there IS no guarantee. for both of these things.You can't guarantee it. I find it pretty hard to wrap my head around the idea of getting into comitted relationship before you even had sex. But even if you manage that, there is nothing that guarentees you that you won't break up, or taht he's a bastard after all, that he dies unexpectedly - whatever , really.
I think your problem might be that you expect everything to be perfect right out the gate. Forget that. It works like that for absolutely no one. You WILL get hurt. Accept it, it's unavoidable. The good things in life can only be achieved if you're willing to take risks.
Also, what kind of shithole do you live in where everyone knows about and judges you for your personal sex life? I suggest you move FAR away from there in every case.
>>
>>18015277
This, and enjoy sex. No man wants a chick who doesn't want to fuck him. I want a chick who wants to fuck as much as I do. Get out of this guilt trip head space and enjoy some dick, homegirl. I want a chick who wants to fuck me when she sees me.
>>
>>18014992
Here's how to get easily laid:

DON'T:

> lie to a chick
>kill part of myself

Just check whether they're interested. If they reciprocrate, make you rmoves. If they're on board with, congrats, you're gonna get laid. If they're not, move on.

You can't, nor do you need to "convince" girls to fuck you. You never "Talked" a single girls into bed in your entire life, because you don't. Do you think they don't know what you are doing?Do you think they fucked you because you are so "smooth" or something? Forget it. Just forget it. Embrace rejection. Learn to love it.Never lie about what you want and who you are, it's massively needy and probably turned off a fair number of actually interested girls. It also would help tremendously if you stop thinking of them as stupid sluts. Either you're trying to sleep with people you look down on, or you look down on girls for sleeping with you. Either way, it's fucked up and makes you sound like an insecure wierdo whos head is filled with retarded beliefs. And guess what, girls notice. They'll fuck you quickly and without commitment alright, but not if they get the impression you genuinely don't respect them, which you apparently do not.

Read "Models" by Mark Manson, it explains that stuff fairly well. If you feel you need to bend yourself out of shape to get girls, you're doing it wrong.
>>
File: Lucky☆Star.full.673613.jpg (118KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
Lucky☆Star.full.673613.jpg
118KB, 800x640px
>>18012894
I am a 28 year old virgin and not ashamed of it. My virginity was actually a point of pride until I was somewhere between 23 and 25 and started thinking that my youth is going to waste. But it's not really my fault if everyone wants to be "just friends". I do my best to talk to guys who are within my own league and I never waste time with anyone I don't have a genuine connection with regardless if it's a friend or something more. What else can I do? If worst come to worst I will always have my brother and I don't have too much problem making good friends.
>>
>>18012894

Lies
>>
Jesus Christian Op you sound like an absolute cunt. Men don't chastise and shame women for being Virgins. You are projecting hard. This is what women does to men, men don't care bout that shit if your personality is decent and don't look to horribly disfigured.
>>
>>18015316
Nah, I mean it kills me because they're so boring and stupid. Girls come onto me if I go out, but they're usually lame people. The last time I went to a dance concert three chicks came onto me. I don't respect them because they come off as stupid when I talk to them and they legitimately are complete philistines.
>>
>>18015316
> lie to a chick
Works very well, just tell her "you're beautiful"
most common lie ever.

>Do you think they fucked you because you are so "smooth" or something?

It's smooth not to tell her "Hey, btw. you're A FAT ASS".
I've gotten laid several times just by being smooth and withholding this fact, the fucking elephant in the room that noobdy is allowed to mention.
>>
>>18015334
Not letting her know that her political beliefs are retarded is another one. And white chicks say some dumb ass shit all the time.

Not telling her her faults is basically all you have to do.
>>
>>18015316
>dont do this
>dont do that
>embrace a whole new way of thinking
>change everything about yourself

> If you feel you need to bend yourself out of shape to get girls, you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>18015333
SOunds like you prefer to sit on your ass and let them come to you. That won't work if you want to be in any position to pick. If you just want to smash, grab them and go for it without much talking, ask them home whenever you get bored with talking and shit. Be fast, agressive and don't hide that you just want sex. Of course most will reject you, but the remainder will bang without much talking and know what's up.

Other than that, try out a few hobbies that might attract chicks who you connect with.

Personally, I like to keep my head on a swivel when I'm browsing the bookstore for example, but anything goes.

Other than that, make it a point to approach two or three girls every day while going about your business. Have no qualms about dropping the girls whose company you don't genuinely enjoy if that's what you're looking for.

>>18015334
So it works on ugly and fat girls who probably want nothing more than to belive your lies. Congrats, try it out on a hot , confident chick some time and see what happens.
>>
>>18013564
Since you don't have any replies I just want to say good on you for sticking to your principles. I respect that a lot.
>>
>>18015343
It's better to BE attractive than to fake it.
And yeah, that may require some changing yourself - only that it benefits you in every area of life as opposed to only getting laid.
>>
File: Santa_Winter_Wharlock.jpg (347KB, 1444x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Santa_Winter_Wharlock.jpg
347KB, 1444x1080px
>>18015083
https://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-looks-and-online-dating/

>Men rate women on a bell curve
>Women rate 80% of men as below-average looks.

>All men require from women to be attractive: not fat, younger than they are.
>Women require: fit body, handsome face, being well-dressed, taller than they are, older than they are, richer than they are, more interesting than they are, more confident than they are, and (usually) more sexually experienced.

>And yet men are """"entitled""""

If you fail at dating as a woman, I have no sympathy for you. All you need to do is put down the cheeseburger and you'll be hit on by people out of your league (at least for sex). If you want a relationship, again, it's trivial for you to get into a relationship with someone in your league because men come to YOU; that's the thing, though. You don't want someone in your league.
>>
>>18015369
Stop polluting this board with /r9k/ copypasta.
>>
>>18015369
>Okcupid

Yeah, no way that this is based on a form of meeting partners which is massively skewed in favour of women or anything.
>>
>>18015358
I don't usually like women enough to do any of that. I don't think most chicks aren't worth the effort. If it weren't for my looks I wouldn't get laid.
>>
>>18015377
Are there any ways of meeting partners not massively skewed in favour of women?
>>
>>18015383
Oh yes there are, plenty. But it does involve you being clearly in the top 10% of males, and not an angry basement-dwelling neckbeard.
>>
>>18015388
If it involves me being in the top 10% of males, how exactly is it skewed in the favour of men? And you couldn't even name a specific example. rofl sick logic m8y

I'm not top 10% but also not a neckbeard. I go to uni and will have a high paying career. I work out and my face is alright. All of my decent traits are completely negated by shyness, a trait that 90% of men would overlook/desire in a women.
>>
>>18015415
>shyness

Bro, most girls are dumb as fuck. There is absolutely no reason to be shy around them. They ain't shit. Talk to chicks and you'll learn that.
>>
>>18015415
You're just making excuses. Shyness? You can get over it by practice and learning to be confident in who you are. But as for the 10%, you really just need to be a top class male. Maybe top 5% or 2% is more accurate. But then, you will have no problems attracting girls.

The hard part is obviously becoming the top percentage male.
>>
>>18015431
>bro it's easy to get girls, you just need to change your core personality. Oh yeah, and you need to be top of your game aesthetically.

Meanwhile with women:
>girrlll it's okayy to get fat teehee https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fat_acceptance_movement
>>
>>18015457
Oh my god dude, get off the internet.
>>
>>18015457
You need neither. A good start would be to belive stupid crap like this and listen to that anon instead >>18015424
>>
>>18015457
You need to stop going on /r9k/. You have been indoctrinated by the toxicity of bitter permavirgins.
>>
>>18012894
WTF, you need to find some better guys. I know plenty of good guys that would LOVE to have a virgin girlfriend at your age.
>>
>>18015494
lmao
>>
>>18012894
I dated a virgin. She was cute and had no idea how to do anything. The first time we kissed, she almost died from embarrassment. She was so convinced that my dick wouldn't fit in her.

Proved her wrong.
>>
>>18013064
>smart anons dont post their pictures on mongolian sock puppetry forums
Why? What's gonna happen, besides getting ridiculed? You're really scared someone is going to see you and come do or say something? You're just a delusional pussy
>>
>>18015494
Says the teenager virgin.
>>
>>18012894
>>18012894

OP, there is nothing at all wrong with being a virgin. You should never be ashamed of your sexuality. Losing your virginity comes to different people at different times. I was a virgin until I was about 21, and I was nervous as hell. It's not a race, so don't let other people make you feel bad about it.

That being said, in my personal opinion, there is nothing "sacred" about being a virgin. You're just a virgin is all. It's simply a different experience and is neither positive or negative. However, that outlook is of course governed by you.

In my opinion, long distance relationships don't work. Some people might be able to find a workaround, but I think it's pointless. If there's something you need to do, go and do it. You're 25, and are not getting any younger. I think it's important for you to go out and do what YOU need to do. If you want to experiment or try new things, that should be your prerogative. Any naysayers can fuck off.

Generally speaking, I've abandoned the idea of a typical relationship and find gratification on relying more and more on myself. In the end, you are all you have. Of course things get lonely, but I think the outlook is entirely dependent on you, and I relish the idea of independence versus a codependence on other human beings. This is my own opinion though so take it with a grain of salt.
>>
>>18012894
Ha, i'm a 25 year old man, i was in an LDR for 6 years and even though we met she was religious so we didn't fuck.

All men would instantly fuck you though, that conclusion you made makes you sound like a troll
>>
You seriously should just chill and find a partner who isn't a complete brodude and you'd be fine. Seriously, there's not anywhere near the same amount of stereotyping about female virgins.

A male virgin would actually have a problem, for a female it'd just be cute. As a male, you don't want to be cute or at least most girls will not really appreciate you taking that role/position

I really don't see the problem beyond self-confidence and such
>>
>>18013289
>If you're looking for a 25 virgin online lurker friend, [email protected] It's a 48 hour throwaway.
What do people talk about when they get into contact like this?
>>
>>18015531
I have no fucking clue.
>>
>>18015321
>If worst come to worst I will always have my brother
Are you going to fuck your brother? Hot.
>>
>>18015321
>If worst come to worst I will always have my brother

Never change 4chan, never change
>>
File: Iwasaki.Minami.full.829663.jpg (278KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Iwasaki.Minami.full.829663.jpg
278KB, 1920x1200px
>>18015577
>>18015584
I never meant to imply that. Oops.
>>
>>18012894
Ya know how much I would give to find another virgin girl my age.

actually probably not much because I honestly think the idea of dating is a hassle, im a smelly neet who does fuck all and the only reason i want to have a girlfriend or significant other is so we could fuck vigorously every night for a week maybe a month and then just go back to playing vidya games.
>>
>>18015531
I asked "what boards do you lurk" basically
>>
>>18012894
This can be fixed if youre in the Bay Area
>>
>>18015604
Meh. Boner killed.
Thread posts: 159
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.