[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you feel comfortable with surveillance cameras inside and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: camera.png (265KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
camera.png
265KB, 650x400px
Would you feel comfortable with surveillance cameras inside and outside your entire house?
I'm trying to understand this guy I'm starting to see.

I have been seeing this guy from work for about 2 months, This previous weekend I went to his house for the first time to watch a movie. When I first walked in I noticed there were surveillance camera's every where.

I asked him why he had surveillance camera's inside his house and he said for protection.

He said he has 1 in every room, except the bathrooms and a couple small closets. He showed me he even had one in his bedroom. I asked how many he had and he said 32 total including the ones outside the house.

I was absolutely floored!!

Why would you have that many cameras and why in your bedroom too?

He rationalized it by saying "I've seen myself naked before, It doesn't bother me".

I also asked if his ex cared and he said she didn't like the one in the bedroom and he took that one down then put it back up when she moved out.

Maybe I've just never seen this before but do people normally do this?

Would you date a guy who had cameras inside and outside his house?
>>
Do you really have to even ask if this is normal?
>>
if he's worth 5mil or more he's good. anything less is extremely creepy
>>
>>18012824
>I asked him why he had surveillance camera's inside his house and he said for protection.

UUUUUUUMMMMMmmmm....

So...

The last time I heard something similar this it was from a friend (my best friend actually)...

She had a friend (who I've met before) who had an (ex)boyfriend that had something similar setup at his place. Cameras everywhere, multiple monitors set up, and would apparently always have an aversion to law enforcement, credit cards, and anything that left a record...

In spite of that, people thought he was a nice enough guy (I never met him, though my friend did)

So... I don't remember exactly what happened... but one night a group of them went out drinking and partying one night and she invited out her ex, later on everyone was starting to bail, and they ended up meeting another couple and went to go back to his house.

The couple ended up leaving at some point in the night.

My friend's friend didn't show up for work that next week (I remember her freaking out about this because her friend wasn't the type to just ghost like that)
No one could reach her.
No one could find her car.

They questioned the couple and the couple said the last they saw her, she was still at the apartment when they left.
They questioned the boyfriend and he said she left for home.
A week later he moves away without a word and no forwarding address.
A week after that they find her car abandoned a couple blocks away from his place.
A week after that they find her corpse in a ditch, OD'd on roofies.

So... Yeaaaahh...

Not saying this guy is crazy but... He's also not normal...

I'm a dude but... if I was a woman... this is one of those cases where I'd just be like... uuhhhh... Nope. Hell no.

But I guess I also (kinda) knew someone where that worked out to be the worst case scenario....
>>
>>18012876
Not sure If I understand that logic, Also 5 million is really not that much now...Maybe 20 years ago it was.

>>18012918
LOL! I highly doubt that would happen but thanks for the interesting story!
>>
I could see cameras outside the house for sure.

Inside.. I dunno, that's a little iffy.
>>
>>18012936
>LOL! I highly doubt that would happen but thanks for the interesting story!

Legit... though... I don't think any of her friends thought she'd be murdered either... which is why they let her go... but...

Shit happens.
This world ain't always awesome.
I know three rape victims (including my girlfriend).
I live in one of the richest areas in the country, in a city whose selling point is that it was ranked as the SAFEST city in America for 11+ years running--which is also where his apartment was.
Protect yourself.
>>
Why not? If anything bad happens he has recordings for evidence, and if nothing happens there's no downside.
>>
>>18012824
hes doing something illegal and/or highly profitable. hes also trying to protect himself from false accusations and catching murder charges for defending himself/his home. its possible hes been fucked over once before, and refuses to ever be caught with his pants down (heh) again.

i have cameras in and around my house too.
>>
he's either insane or plans on killing people in his house.
>>
>>18012824
goddamn girl you better run
>>
>>18012824
its weird to have them inside anywhere but the living room and kitchen and then only if your paranoid about getting your shit stolen. drop him unless hes got mad game.
>>
As someone who doesn't have security cameras all over his house I cannot understand why almost everyone in this thread is acting like this is such a big deal. Unless this is some meme I've missed.
>>
>>18013049
So much this. I think it's just an /adv/ thing honestly. I should really stop coming here.
>>
Seen to many movies. Its a red flag unless your okay getting filmed doing the dirty he might just be paranoid.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.