[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General application tips for a young man with no experience/higher

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: CV.png (110KB, 728x955px) Image search: [Google]
CV.png
110KB, 728x955px
I am 18 years old, with no work experience, and I am currently in high school I think. Do you have any tips for what i could write in my application and CV, or is it just easier to just go and ask managers in stores etc.?
>>
>I am currently in high school I think
>I think

either you are or you aren't. Are you retarded?
>>
>>18012627

if at first you dont succeed, lie, lie again. take any small moment of community service and stretch it out.

i took one night of waiting tables for a charity and turned it toa 3 month seasonal position on my resume.

I took one day of helping a rich guy with his computer and stretched it to a 3 month internship.
>>
>>18012661
I am not English, I don't know if its called that sorry
>>
>>18012665
haha wat
>>
>>18012692

it worked. everyone does it. cuz no one ever checks your references that early on.

now i manage a business.
>>
>>18012696
Is experience the only thing that they look at? Or are there other things, like how I write and stuff?
>>
>>18012692
To put it differetly, maybe how do you choose people to hire?
>>
>>18012703

experience and education. nothing else really matters. they're not going to sit there and decipher if the way you articulate your 'yes' and 'no' and 'position desired' will make you a better worker. as long as you dont write like a retard. you gotta remember that when you're filling out an application instead of handing in a resume they're just looking for someone who looks like they will actually work hard and show up.
>>
Just write how you will give them sexual favours and how that you love to guzzle on cum
>>
>>18012707
Wait, what is the difference between a application and a resume? What i have done is write a text document about myself and sent it in..
>>
>>18012713

the picture in the OP is an application. its paperwork they provide you with that you fill in with details.

a resume is something you construct yourself. both usually contain similar / the same info
>>
>>18012709
Then i might as well become prostitute heh
>>
>>18012717
So its different if I turn in a resumë?
>>
>>18012722

yes, a resume is different than an application. if they have an application you should fill that out and send it in.
>>
>>18012722
I mean as to what they look after
>>
>>18012725
Ok. I will try to figure some experience out haha
>exetutive dog walker for 2 years hahaah
Thank you, you have been very helpful :)
>>
>>18012727

not really. both are primarily focused on your education / work experience. applications are used to weed out the shit, cuz it gets straight to the facts. resumes allow more details which is why they are more appropriate when applying for a higher up position. the higher up the position the more room for explanation is needed in order to know you're qualified.
>>
>>18012729
Eh, its not really high up, i mainly try in food/clothes stores and cafëes and things, but i'll try to do that, maybe i can get someone to be my referance hahha
>>
The perpetual problem is that you can't get job without experience, neither experience without a job :/
>>
>>18012729
Did you write fake contact info for the referances?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.