[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When is it the right time to say 'I love you' in a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

When is it the right time to say 'I love you' in a new relationship?

Just asking because I came out with it quite early on and was... pleasantly surprised by the response but I didn't exactly hear the magic words back in return.

We're rubbing along totally fine 4 months in now but I'm getting a bit confused as to what's holding up her 'i love you'?

Is it still too soon for her to really know me? It feels like we've know each other pretty damn intimately by this stage. What's the hold up? What's she waiting for? haha :P
>>
>>18012437

You are dripping with insecurity here. What does it matter if she says "I love you"? Is she or is she not dating you? Isn't that a good enough sign of her interest?
>>
>>18012437
It depends on the people and the relationship. There is no rule.

I fell in love with my boyfriend after the first time we talked. I knew he was the one. But it took me a year to say it.
>>
>>18012440
/adv.. so wise.. so much truth..
yes I am insecure. it is trust issues. i had a bad experience in a past relationship where i gave a lot and i guess i'm a bit paranoid. Thanks for gd advice!
>>
>>18012452
a year.. bloomin heck! did you sense he needed to hear it at all at any time or did it just come naturally?
>>
>>18012437

we tell puppies and junk food and other peoples kids we love them within 5 minutes of meeting them.

the problem isn't that people say i love you too soon, but rather that the other person takes it too seriously.
>>
>>18012460
this is sort of what i was thinking.. i think i give 'love' quite freely compared to most.

i have told my best buds 'love ya man' in the past . It surprises me that most other people do not do this!
>>
>>18012470

i have a habit of saying it the first night im with some one, just when you get into that intense cuddling and fun. ive only had one person get upset about it, everyone else, is like 'i know what you mean, i love you to' or at worse just laughs it off before i fuck their brains out.

though i usually sprinkle it in with a 'god i love you' to make it more casual.

but yeah i say i love you to all my friends or even just my roommate when he said i could use his jam.
>>
>>18012458
We're not very romantic with words, we still rarely say we love each other.
I was cuddling next to him and I just told him "You know, I really fucking love you". He laughed and told me he loved me too.
He didn't say it ever again if not after a few months. And he said so while talking to his father, not even to me.
>>
>>18012484
Haha you sound like Austin powers

>>18012602
i think (hope) this is how it works out with my gf :) nice to hear other people's stories!
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.