[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to fuck my best friend's GF so bad. She's also

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 9Jo3Jzl.jpg (512KB, 2160x3840px) Image search: [Google]
9Jo3Jzl.jpg
512KB, 2160x3840px
I want to fuck my best friend's GF so bad. She's also my "best friend". When we're alone we talk very intimate. When we dance, the way she fucking grinds on me, and I put my hands all over. She's one of the hottest girls I've ever seen. I can tell she wants it bad too but has to try really hard to resist, just like me. I can tell whenever we get slightly physical... which happens often.

How do I stop myself from eventually breaking? I really value both of their friendships for reasons beyond just being there and being attractive. I like them as people. We are all so similar. Shes been trying to keep her distance lately, but she always come to me for consul on something. Then we touch, it gets heavy, and it's like a fucking teasing dance we keep jumping around.

Help!
>>
>>18011864
stay away from her even if she come to you for counsel
>>
>>18011864
Are you both 15?

Act like an adult and distance yourself from her pronto.
Either she is confused and she needs to figure out if she wants to break up with that boyfriend she is nearly cucking, either she is keeping you on the stove for the occasional ego boost and help, either she's a full in skank who revels in the attention.

You're an enabler and a shit friend, grinding with your best friends gf and getting lewd with her.
If you were my best friend and I knew this, I'd have kicked her out and punched you in the face.

Just because you are a hornet oiece of hormones at this point doesn't mean what you are doing is right and all the justifications of the world as to why you should stay in contact with her are wrong.
>>
So this might come as a shock, but you're probably not "best friends" with either of them. Best friends usually don't want to have sex with each other's girlfriends so.
>>
>>18011864
lol douche
>>
File: 1481057107692.png (526KB, 719x685px) Image search: [Google]
1481057107692.png
526KB, 719x685px
Back the fuck off and go chase another skirt, dipshit. Not to be completely rude as I was once a dipshit too.

>best friend gets younger gf
>she and I immediately click, she gets my number somehow, we become 'friends'
>enjoy the female company and attention, start to get feelings
>she starts getting flirty and I consider it but back off
>they eventually break up, she sleeps around everywhere and had cheated

Be a better friend. It's cliche but bros first. They'll stick around. And if you bone this chick what do you have to gain other than a wet dick? You'll lose a friend and maybe be with a girl that you know has no problem getting slammed by dudes while in a relationship.

Beat off and straighten yourself out man.
>>
>>18012966
>bros first. They'll stick around
LITERAL NONSENSE
>>
>>18011864
The ramdom colors of the text of this poster are making my autism flare up.

Like there is no reason for this design being random.
>>
>>18012969
He's right, bros are bros.

Don't drop a friend just for some pussy or you'll regret it. And the dudes will lose respect for you.

Nothing more sad than a Johnny gets tied down and loses his balls.
>>
>>18011864
i hope you catch fire and the resulting damage to your epidermis deters any woman from ever looking at you ever again.
>>
>>18011864
I'm in the same boat OP, shit sucks. Just try to avoid getting too close, talk about how wrong it is, it's for her relationship and your friendship's sake. Maybe sometime in the future you'll two can get together but for now it can't be. Don't ruin thing between the three because you have the hots for her.
>>
Get your friend drunk and have a threesome. Have her start talking about it with him before hand, if he resists have her pretend it's just a "fantasy" then in a few months invite them both over for some drinks and go from there.
>>
Did she grind you in front of her bf? That's pretty low.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.