[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to die but I don't want my friends and family to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (113KB, 1400x930px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
113KB, 1400x930px
I want to die but I don't want my friends and family to know I killed myself. I've been searching tor for a hitman but no joy. Can anyone help?
>>
>>18011341
Yes, protip: drink some vodka and drive off of a bridge

Wtf are you trying to get a hitman for, why would your family ever suspect that you're important enough that someone would execute you
>>
>>18011341

for the next two months become that guy who takes pictures of sunsets and sends them to friends or posts them on facebook. by week two you're going to the tops of hills. by week three, tops of buildings. at the end of the month you go out around sunset, you buy a mcdouble (or other sandwich of your choice) and climb to the top of the tallest building. pull out your phone, set it to camera, and take a few pics. burger in one hand, a few bites in, camera in the other.

you walk to the edge trying to get the best photo, then you accidentally fall.

boom, you're now that guy who died trying to share a moment of happiness and beauty with his friends and family, a tragic death, too young, but not a suicider.

but this plan requires you to eat a mcdouble for your last meal so OBVIOUSLY not gonna work.
>>
>>18011341
Guy in the pic looks like such a faggot.

I would love to beat the fuck out of him.
>>
>>18011375
>but this plan requires you to eat a mcdouble for your last meal so OBVIOUSLY not gonna work.
Just stick a mcchicken patty inbetween
>>
>>18011375
Great idea.
>>
>>18011375
Why only one? Mcdicks got that 2 for 2.50 deal. You might as well get 2 brah
>>
>>18011375
I FUCKING LOVE YOU!!!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.