[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Just tried to have sex for the first time>Couldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: sui.jpg (59KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
sui.jpg
59KB, 800x600px
>22, happen to have never had sex
>Decent looking, average weenie, high sex drive, no ED
>Date, cuddling, foreplay, even fingering all go fine
>Girl hints at wanting sex
>Never told her I'm a virgin
>stomach seizes up and i can't get hard

Should I try again with the same girl? Or just try to forget about it and walk away from the whole thing?
>>
>>18011285
Try it again. I've been there before. It's normal. Even if you're not a virgin and you're with a new girl for the first time, it happens.
>>
>>18011297
To add: I'm 27 and I was on SSRIs (which sometimes make it hard for your dick to work). I was with a girl over the summer and I couldn't get it up all the way. Yeah, it was fucking embarrassing, but I'm telling you a lot of guys have stories like this.
>>
>>18011285
I wouldn't worry about it. Give it another go. Sometimes the first time you're with someone the anxiety will get to you. It happens to plenty of people but eventually you get over it
>>
>>18011306
My best bud does tons of weird drugs and he says sometimes he can't get it up after so that could be why.
>>
Another guy who couldn't get it up in his first time here bro.

Just chill, if it didn't get up, it doesn't count. On the long run you'll only remember the first time you got in.
>>
>>18011285
Kill yourself for trying to greentext the title.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.