[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just looked at my computer monitor after looking at my birth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

I just looked at my computer monitor after looking at my birth control pack and saw that it was Wednesday without realizing that it was midnight. So I just took the Wednesday pill at midnight when I normally take it around 11am. How badly did I just fuck up.
>>
Either a lot or not at all.

It depends on whether it was a working pill or one of the placebos.
>>
>>18011243

ur already pregnant.
>>
>>18011254
it was a working pill.
>>
>>18011243
bump
>>
Within 12 hours is acceptable so you fucked up, what week was it? And the last time you had sex?

Take the next one at the normal time and use phone alarms in the future
>>
>>18011319
It's the first week after my period. The last time I had sex was Sunday. My pack starts on Monday.
>>
>>18011328
You fucked up, you are at a high risk of ovulating when missing pills in the first week, and sperm can live in the vagina for up to a week after sex.

Take a pregnancy test 21 days from the last time you had sex, that's all you can do at this point. Also check the pamphlet for your pill, they may give you different instructions for what to do depending on the brand.

If you are shitty at pills consider getting an IUD or implant, but there is really no excuse when everyone has a phone to set alarms with.
>>
>>18011332
I didn't miss the pill I took it too early from my regular time.
>>
Just be fucking happy it's your birth control and not your fucking adderall. That was a shitty fucking night of no sleep ever.
>>
>>18011342
So I'm not the only one that fucks up with pills.
>>
>>18011339
lol ok

just know that 99% protection for birth control only applies for perfect use, which is taking it within 4 hours of the planned time. for every pill you take outside that, the protection rate plummets. this is how there are hundreds of idiots saying "b-but ah i was takin birth control, how did i get pregnant?"
>>
>>18011347
Yeah I was just hoping that it wasn't too bad because if you miss a day you can double up the next day. So why would taking it too early be so bad?
>>
>>18011349
Read the pamphlet for your pill, I'm tired of spoonfeeding you
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.