[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My best friend and crush is texting me while horny, but she already

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: lookalike.jpg (204KB, 440x679px) Image search: [Google]
lookalike.jpg
204KB, 440x679px
My best friend and crush is texting me while horny, but she already has a boyfriend. Any advice? I don't want to encourage her talking like this because it will probably end our friendship... And she just asked if I'm attracted to her...

<<pic isn't her but looks like her
>>
>>18011083
It looks like someone mashed Anita Sarkeesian and Laci Green
>>
>>18011092
You would've never guessed this, but she's actually a Republican.
>>
Romantics will say that you should refrain from expressing your true feelings to avoid jeopardizing her relationship and that that you should value your friendship yadda yadda

I say don't chastrate yourself and take this once in a lifetime opportunity
>>
>>18011100
Thanks... I just told her, yes, I am attracted to her. And she took it as a compliment and called me adorable, thankfully.
>>
>>18011100
>I say don't chastrate yourself and take this once in a lifetime opportunity
This

I would've paid good money to have gotten with my best (girl) friend. I had the chance but I pussied out.
>>
So, she just said that she calls all of her friends cute, and she's gonna stay with her boyfriend.
>>
>>18011118
Oh :( If she wasn't dating anyone, you should've gone for it and asked her out.
>>
>>18011108
Good, don't let her go too much on the "cute" way though, take the chance to make some kinky remarks on her, something softcore/pg13 that will let her know you're physically into her too

Place your shots well and you'll get the girl
>>
>>18011121
In the situation I was in it would've amounted to a one night stand and regret on her part. We were both drunk, but she was way drunker. That's why I didn't go through with it.
>>
>>18011122
Okay. Thanks.
>>
>>18011119
Yikes man

Her and her bf are probably sitting there laughing at you
>>
>>18011132
Actually, I don't think her bf knows...
Oh, and you know what the worst part is? Her bf and I have the same first name, and I was the one to convince him to ask her out in the first place--plus I was extremely jealous while doing so ._.
>>
>>18011138
Why didn't you ask her out
>>
>>18011139
I guess I was just nervous to or something...
>>
>>18011147
Are you friends with her bf too?

That's an interesting dynamic
>>
It's not your job to respect people's relationships for them. If you were content with being platonic friends, then I'd say leave it alone.

But it's clear that you like her, and it's clear she likes you. So, the answer is to steal her.
>>
>>18011122
Not OP, could use the advice tho, what stuff doesnt cross a line but will allow her to see me more sexual than "cute" as you put it?
>>
File: I fuck therefore I am.png (250KB, 638x421px) Image search: [Google]
I fuck therefore I am.png
250KB, 638x421px
>>18011083
>>
>>18011343
It's hard to come up with an example because when I do it it's very situational and within subject. But basically anything that doesn't seem dirty at first sight but will make her keep wondering if you didn't actually mean it with second intentions.

My current gf for instance, on one of out first convos we were talking about how we liked to sleep next to the wall. So I said that if we slept toghether that'd be a problem.
>>
>>18011083
fuck her and make your friend the cuck who raises your child without him knowing.
>>
>>18011138
>I was the one to convince him to ask her out in the first place
KEK
U
C
K
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.