[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Male here What can I say to women during a conversation or text

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 4L_H5Mx5voV.jpg (49KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
4L_H5Mx5voV.jpg
49KB, 640x480px
Male here

What can I say to women during a conversation or text that's going to fire up her interest in me?
>>
I'm secretly Brad Pitt
>>
>>18010927
Do you want to see my collection of rare pepes?
>>
Ask for her address, then knock once on her bathroom window every 30 minutes or hour.
This worked for me twice now.
>>
>>18010927

nothing. if there was a magic word that'd make a woman jump on your dick, we'd all have it. you can imply your rich, but even then its no guarantee.
>>
>>18010934
Brad Pitt is no longer as attractive as he used to be
>>
>>18010927
hitler did nothing wrong
>>
>>18010927
Talk about yourself. If she is interest in your story and your personality then she will have some interest in you.
>>
>>18010927
I have a lot of money and love to spend it on women who pretend to be interested in me for said money.
>>
>>18010927
Nothing can make a girl like you. If you're on her radar and her interest is high (she finds you very attractive both physically and emotionally) you basically have to ask her out and she'll agree. But to get to this point you will have to meet her in person and demonstrate "high value". There's too much to go into to be really thorough here but to sort of sum it up, have stuff going for you socially and financially, look like you're put together and give a shit. But, and this is a big BUT, you need to figure out what you want to do and go from there because no matter how high value you are you will never attract all the girls. I can't tell you what to work on - that's for you to decide.
>>
>>18010927
MAGA!
>>
I don't think you can make people care
Either they do or they don't

A one liner isn't going to make her give a shit. Or at least not for very long.
>>
File: giphy.gif (896KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
896KB, 500x374px
Gets bitches wet every time
>>
>>18010927

try harry potter spells...

no really how retarded are you to think there's some magic line that will make a woman fall for you
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.