[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it always a bad idea to message someone that you haven't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Is it always a bad idea to message someone that you haven't talked to in a while that you once loved? Like, an ex?

What if you both loved each other at one point, but she was with someone else at the time but she left him and you guys haven't talked for about 5 months? Would it be alright to message her and asked how things are?
>>
>>18010849

there's never an alright or not alright. shes not going to say 'ANON THERE ARE SPECIFIC RULES AND YOU BROKE THEM'. its literally what she feels like is how she'll respond. you cant say 'BUT 4CHAN SAID IT WOULD BE APPROPRIATE'.

only you know if this is a good idea.
>>
guess it depends on the situation and how you left things.

i guess i'm in a similar situation with this girl i used to hook up with. ive thought about getting back in touch with her because i genuinely liked her but i'm just nervous what she'll think about that.
>>
>>18010867
I know in my heart that it probably wouldn't be a great idea, but I still want to do it. I guess the reason I feel it would be a bad idea is that I might get hurt again. But really, what's the worst that could happen? I just want to message her "Hey", then if she doesn't know who it is I'll tell her and ask how she's doing. I don't see the harm in that
>>
>>18010877

one thing i should have noted is that there is no moral wrong here. if you didnt do something super rude to her than reaching out isnt ever morally wrong. its just reaching out, even if you have an agenda thats okay.
>>
>>18010885
That's a good point
>>
>>18010877
>I know in my heart that it probably wouldn't be a great idea, but I still want to do it.
You botched this saying up OP. It goes that the mind says no but the heart says yes; not the heart says no
>>
>>18010885
would contacting someone after a while seem desperate though?
>>
>>18010896

kinda. it doesn't matter though i mean shes not gonna say
>ANON IF WE HAD REMET COHESIVELY I WOULD HAVE BEEN INTO YOU BUT SINCE YOU CONTACTED ME YOU'RE TOO DESPERATE YOU MISSED YOUR CHANCE :^)

shes either into you or shes not. plenty of people get back together this way. even more dont. and its not ebcuase of the way they reach out. its just because the other party wasnt interested to begin wtih.
>>
I say fuck "looking desperate". If you like someone you like someone, and if you have an urge to reach out to or talk to someone then you do it. Because otherwise you're going to be in regret at some point.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.