[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear /Adv/, I would like to know if it's normal for my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: images_10.jpg (4KB, 217x232px) Image search: [Google]
images_10.jpg
4KB, 217x232px
Dear /Adv/,

I would like to know if it's normal for my boyfriend to demand sex everyday? If I deny him, he gets super pissy and throws a tantrum. I tried to tell him that I don't think it is healthy but he doesn't seem to listen.

How many times a week should be the normal?
>>
Its not healthy the way he handles rejection, assuming youre not exaggerating.
You aren't obligated to fuck him ever. But he's also not obligated to stay with you.

Your options are to work out a compromise, one of you caves and gives into the other's desires, or you decide you're not a good fit for one another.

What should be the "normal" for you is completely between you two to work out.
>>
>>18010692
Every day sounds normal and healthy. You just have a lower libido than him. Doesn't mean you're unhealthy, just that your libido's don't match. Sports and healthy food can elevate your libido if you want to make an effort to match his
>>
>>18010692
That is entirely up to the both of you. As long as it doesn't interfere with your life you could easily have sex every day. My fiancee and I do. She always wants it just as much as I do though so it is a mutual thing. Honestly there isn't a right answer. If your boyfriend is trying to have sex so much he can't get anything else done he might be an addict, but unless it is interfering with his ability to work then he is normal.
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 585x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 585x750px
>>18010692
Is he autistic?
>>
>>18010692
No, it's not healthy for him to demand sex every day.

It's never healthy for someone to have that little respect and maturity, and that big a sense of entitlement.

The sex drive, however, is completely normal.
>>
>>18010699
>Assuming you're not exaggerating
He would literally just mumble something or make a fight out of it, leaving the room or the house to "blow off steam." Another time he would throw things, like the clock on our right side table.
>>
>>18010692
Sarah, that is absolutely not true. You're exaggerating. I just said I want for at least one every few months but you always claim you're not into it.
>>
>>18010720
Yeah I'd bail on that personally. Serious red flags there...
>>
>>18010720
I know tantrums are childish but come on! At least one every few months? I don't even know what a pussy feels like.
>>
File: Dis_gonna_b_gud.gif (1MB, 350x191px) Image search: [Google]
Dis_gonna_b_gud.gif
1MB, 350x191px
>>18010723
Oh how I want this to be a real thing thats happening lol

Proceed with the roleplay anyways, I've got my popcorn ready
>>
your issue shouldn't be about how frequently you're having sex, but about his childish reaction to you not wanting to. there is no excuse for that.
>>
>>18010732
Anymore*
>>
Is he autistic? This is important anon.
>>
>>18010716
/thread
>>
>>18010729
I don't know if I could though. I've been with this man for 6 years now. Before he used to not care mow many times we would have sex, and respected the times I didn't. The behavior started around 3 months ago.

>>18010723
Too bad that ain't my name bruh.

>>18010736
Add some butter and salt to that shit, I feel like this anon might stick around to shitpost more.

>>18010742
On a serious note: No. He has a relatively high IQ and does programming as a living. But sometimes his little fits have me wondering.
>>
>>18010762
Haha funny, now open the door, we need to seriously talk this out.
>>
>>18010762
High functioning autist. Got it
>>
>>18010692
>I would like to know if it's normal for my boyfriend to demand sex everyday?

get an older boyfriend. young men are insanely horny.
>>
>>18010692
Idk man guys like sex? And if he keeps acting like this when u refuse u need to set him down and tell him ya know. It had to be done to me, and in the end I understood. granted traded sex for alot of blowjobs. But I mean...Progress
>>
>>18010772
Sadly, he already is older than me by 4 years. I used to think it was normal that older men wanted sex frequently, but he takes the cake with obsession.

>>18010773
I tried to talk with him before, but again he just has tantrums. Not once has he hit me, but he did grab me by the shoulders roughly when I stated that I did not wish to have sex with him that night. He just screamed in my face and stated that I must not have loved him, suggesting that I must be cheating on him.

The amount of times I was left in tears is draining. But I don't know what to do guys. 6 years is a lot and I honestly love him.
>>
>>18010796
6 years, hmm

maybe if he took a chill pill.. i unno, valium or sumn.. maybe stress from work on top of rejection has him thinking negatively. But it's only temporary rejection so, shouldn't hurt so bad.. he should just fap. He needs to be a little more open to being helped maybe. Because if everything is otherwise alright, maybe he just needs something that will settle him down a bit.
>>
Drain his balls properly when you have sex so he won't want it the next day
>>
>>18010911
His outbursts are getting more and more extreme lately. I'm thinking I should stay over at my sister's a bit so he can calm down.

>>18010923
Or just cut them off at this point.
>>
>>18010972
I'm not saying he's right in snapping.

But as a man 8 years in his relationship as me, I think you should be flattered that he wants to fuck you every single day instead of jerking of or cheating. I went through the exact same thing with my gf recently and it's very upsetting, as an older male in such a long relationship, to have a high libido being turned down.
>>
>>18010796
>6 years so I can't leave him

Sunk cost fallacy

Get out
>>
OP, this is not healthy. A sexual disrepancy is common and oftentimes even normal. But flipping out and yelling at you is questionable at best. Him throwing things, screaming in your face, and accusing you of things is emotionally abusive.

My husband usually needs to orgasm to sleep. We have sex pretty often, and if I'm not really up for it, I'll give him a handjob. If I'm not up for that, I tell him, and he goes and masturbates and it's all good. He's equally open with me when he doesn't want sex.

This is what a healthy relationship looks like.

Your bf getting worse and he refuses to communicate, this means that it's almost certainly not going to get better. Not unless he realizes that there's a problem and works to fix it. And he's obviously not listening to you.

I honestly suggest that you consider leaving. I know that six years is a lot of time, and it feels like you're throwing all of that away, but he is not acting reasonable or even rational.

You can try to salvage this if you want. Couples therapy could be a good option. But again, if he shuts you down and won't communicate, then there's nothing else you can do.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.