[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About two months ago I had unprotected sex and ended up getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

About two months ago I had unprotected sex and ended up getting symptoms of an STD. Having been thru two courses of antibiotics (the 1st shown to fail almost immediately), the symptoms have resurfaced after a few weeks thinking I was cured. In that time I have found a new partner and we have had sex (with protection). I'm going back for treatment but I feel as though I have to tell her, but I'm worried I might fuck things up by doing this. What do?
>>
Be honest. Honesty is what makes successful relationships.
>>
>>18010188
Dubs of truth
>>
>>18010188
Problem is I'm at college and I've only been seeing her for a very short time so I don't know what the reaction will be. If she freaks and tells others then lige could suck. I'm fucking pissed off at myself that I may have put someone else's health at risk
>>
>>18010171
>>18010209
Yeah tell her. A curable STD is no big deal, there wouldn't even really be a point in spreading that story. You bet you're not the only one who deals with it.
Be happy you didn't catch something permanent and be more cautious in the future.
>>
>>18010188
My sides
>>
>>18010233
I've just realised that it is highly likely that I've passed it on as it can be transferred orally. Fml.
>>
>>18010171
>an STD
Well which once you dunce? Because yes it does make a difference. Different STD's vary in the amount of stigma they carry, how treatable they actually are, how easily they are transmittable etc. So it does make a difference which one you got as to how you can handle you current situation.

For example, if you got Chlamydia it's really not a big deal, it's one of the easier ones to treat, and the symptoms aren't really that bad

If it's syphilis then that's a whole other story because that's actually life threatening despite being curable.

So what STD did you get?
>>
>>18010256
Well then you will absolutely have to tell her. She will find out in that case so the choices are between telling her she might have caught something and to get tested to make sure and get proper treatment - or her realizing that you didn't just give her an STD but didn't bother to tell her anything.

Kind of obvious which one would make you look less appealing to a new girl if word did spread...
>>
>>18010266
Chlamydia is actually pretty important to tell your partner about because it usually shows no symptoms and can turn into PID, leading to permanent infertility and chronic pain.
>>
>>18010266
Chlamydia and gonorrhoea were ruled out. Most likely this one called mycoplasma genitalium. It's seemingly difficult to cure. I'm going to the clinic tomorrow hopefully they have something to kill it off
>>
>>18010267
Should i tell her in person
>>
>>18010348
Yeah. Much easier to do damage control and texts are shit for conveying tone. You want her to know you feel shitty about it and make sure she has all the info (like that you did get treated and it's not like you just went, fuck it, I'll ignore this problem and share it with someone else) and can't block you or whatever in the worst case scenario before hearing the full story.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.