[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in a LDR. My boyfriend just told me that his ex (that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nx0kjtd2sa1uh0a6io1_500.png (329KB, 423x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nx0kjtd2sa1uh0a6io1_500.png
329KB, 423x750px
I'm in a LDR. My boyfriend just told me that his ex (that broke his heart) called him and said she wanted to meet him. He said he might do it. Is it wrong for me to ask him not too?

I might be over reacting, but she moved away and that's why they broke up, so I'm a little scared at the moment.
>>
>>18010060
>ldr
>>
>>18010064
Thats helpful, thanks.
>>
>>18010099
What do you want? LDR are a meme.

Unless you're living in the artic, meet people in real life
>>
>>18010129
Lowkey am.
>>
>>18010060
It's not wrong for you to let him know how it makes you feel. You can always ask him anything, what should matter is his response. It should be a very understandable thing for him if you express that you feel anxious about them meeting. If he's meeting up just to hang out as friends with her then he should have no problem reassuring you and making you feel comfortable about it.

I say let him know how you feel and see what he does. Don't display any irrational anger of course, just let him know that this is making you feel uncomfortable and you want to talk about it because you don't want to overreact. If he cares about you he'll be supportive.
>>
Id be going mental if my ldr bf met with his ex. I honestly see no reason for him needing to meet up, I dont believe you can be 'just friends' after fucking someone. Im a mental cunt though so take my opinion with a cup of salt.
>>
I wouldn't be dating a guy stupid enough to even think that this was an appropriate thing to do
>>
>>18011030
>>18011037
I'm the opposite. If my ldr gf met up with her ex I don't think it would bother me too much on the jealousy part.
>>
>>18011043
It's not a jealousy thing, it's a "what in the world is this going to accomplish?" thing. Plus, it's just plain disrespectful to your current relationship to just go running to meet up with your ex because they want to
>>
>>18010060
Being fair and secure about your relationships doesnt exist in long distance relationships. You have every right to feel insecure
>>
how long have him and his ex been broken up?
>>
>>18011045
Maybe the break-up was very difficult between them and they just want to apologize so they wouldn't need to hold grudges or something else? There might be many reasons that you can't relate to that aren't going to harm the relationship.
You have to remember they were once an extremely important part of each others' lives and that doesn't always go away completely, whether it's something positive or negative.
I also don't understand how it's disrespectful, even if I wasn't told. It's just your SO meeting up with someone. What matters is what they do together. I'd trust my gf not to do anything romantic/sexual.
>>
The fact he wants to meet up makes me think he's a potential cheater. First sign is how disrespectful of the relationship it is to meet up with her
>>
Ugh, break up. LDRs are a waste of time
>>
>>18010060
It's absolutely fine for you to expect your bf not to be meeting with an ex. He's acting out of line.
>>
>>18011676
Yep. What's the motivation? He wants to hang out with someone? I'm sure he has plenty of people to chill with right where he is
>>
its not wrong
the problem is hes considering it

i mean you can ask him not to, and he might not
but he will still want to
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.