[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I move on from a girl that I know my love for her isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1860.jpg (35KB, 365x329px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1860.jpg
35KB, 365x329px
How do I move on from a girl that I know my love for her isn't special. Do I just go by the out of sight out of my mind approach? She doesn't reciprocate any feelings for me but I still can't stop thinking about her and it feels shitty and childish

Pic related that is like a really young version of her and has similar hair
>>
>>18010015

Meet more girls. Find some that like you. Realize there's no point in going after someone that doesn't like you back. Move on with your life.
>>
>>18010041
I don't talk to women much cause I'm what people call beta. Would cutting contact with her help?
>>
>>18010088
>Would cutting contact with her help?

It depends. Are you gonna focus on something else or are you gonna keep obsessing over her?
>>
I'm currently in same situation, in my opinion first step would be to cut all contact with that person and man that can be hard especially if you love her. And understand that as her loss. You will lose someone who didn't love you and she will lose someone who loved her. Its hard but hold on bro.
>>
>>18010123
That's what I hoped to happen as a result that I can't see her any more over social media she is that much more out of my mind
>>
>>18010160

Your answer is hard to read. I assume you expect that by not seeing her you'll focus on something else. I can tell you right now that if you don't FIND something to do, you'll be back to thinking about her. So distracting yourself means taking actual steps and doing something, not just sitting in your room.
>>
>>18010173
Yeah I was expecting if I don't see her at all she won't be on my mind. I do have other hobbies I can do I'm just not sure what will happen as I have never actually felt so much for a person so much where as they are always on my mind
>>
>>18010149
Have you come across this situation before? Or am I your guinea pig
>>
>>18010387
Well thats how i'm dealing with same situation and i believe its the only way. If you are sure she has no feeling for you, only thing you can achieve by hoping something will change is suffer.
>>
>>18010404
I guess I'll tell her my feelings but burning the bridges is fine if she doesn't really care much for me?
>>
>>18010589
You will probably be a joke to her friends if you just tell her you have feelings for her and you never want to talk to her again. Just walk away as quietly as you can, hombre.
>>
>>18010778
I was planning to do this over a text cause of the reason you just stated and she would most likely reject cause of social pressure and embarrassment
>>
>>18010806
If you feel like it will give you some closure, go for it. But ultimately the only way to close this door is for you yourself to finally decide that it's closed. My advice to you would be to shut that shit, turn around and keep your head up.

Good luck whatever you do man. Look after yourself.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.