[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need help. Recently got in a relationship with a girl who's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0421.jpg (19KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0421.jpg
19KB, 275x183px
Need help.
Recently got in a relationship with a girl who's into BDSM and orgasm denial in particular.
I need to know as much as I can about it.
Any help is deeply appreciated.

Picture unrelated, Annie is hot.
>>
>>18009918

Fetish communities would be way more helpful than us.

Talking with her about what she likes would be even more helpful. Just saying.
>>
>>18009918
Are you the dom or the sub, is she into denying your orgasm or is she into you denying her orgasm?
>>
>>18009935
Agreed. I should have added I'm trying to surprise her.
>>
>>18009942
Dom. She's into me denying her orgasm.
>>
>>18009945
>I'm trying to surprise her.

Surprise bondage is never fun...

That was a joke. You mean surprise her with your knowledge, right? Well, don't do that. The fetishistic lifestyle includes A LOT of talking, D/S relationship need A LOT of rules, and communication is REALLY important.

Seriously, talk this out with her. Prepare things together. Once you know her, you can surprise her. But right now? Better to be honest and open.
>>
>>18009951
BDSM should not be taken lightly by either party, you'll want to seriously educate yourself, and her, if you want to get further into it.

What should be simple and quick is edging her without allowing her to actually orgasm, obviously.

Also, tell her to ask permission before she has an orgasm and punish her if she has an orgasm without your permission. You can intentionally make her orgasm without giving permission or if she can control herself, tell her to cum after you count backwards from 10, but stop at 2 and stop stimulating her.

I'd suggest you stay away from anything more than light bondage with a scarf or something for now.
>>
>>18009955>>18009967
Both of you were helpful in very different ways.
Thank you guys, I appreciate it
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.