[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've treated my best friend like shit. I've destroyed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: shadow-05.jpg (154KB, 1654x2225px) Image search: [Google]
shadow-05.jpg
154KB, 1654x2225px
I've treated my best friend like shit. I've destroyed the most special relationship in my life. Now he says he will never ever forgive me. Serves me right, but I'm devastated. I don't have the motivation to do anything. I feel desperate. I feel I'm not myself anymore. I feel like a shallow reflection of what I used to be. Happiness is the strangest feeling in my life now.
I'd love to go back in time and fix this mess.

We'd stopped talking for a while, but he contacted me a few days ago. Still says I'm not a friend and he won't forgive me.

I know I can't force him to forgive me. I'm trying to be good to the people in my life but what else can I do?
>>
>>18009914
Learn that your actions have consequences. Accept said consequences and move on, or don't and wallow in your self created misery. Also tell us what you did so we can laugh at you kek
>>
File: ab5dBRO_460sa.gif (1MB, 260x195px) Image search: [Google]
ab5dBRO_460sa.gif
1MB, 260x195px
What happened, anon? You can tell us.
>>
>>18009930
>>18009938

It doesn't matter. I was selfish. I was confused. For a moment I thought he was the bad guy and he wasn't.

I doesn't matter what I did.
>>
>>18009953
Mmmmm....Do you feel like there might be something between you? Some...Sexual feelings???
>>
what did you do? often the answer to fixing things lies in how you broke them.
>>
>>18009953
>
why did you think he was the bad guy?
>>
>>18009953
Except it does matter if you want anything outside of generic move on and deal with it advice or you are just a troll
>>
>>18009914
Listen op. I am going thru the same scenario. And I'm the badguy in it. It sounds very similar. I've been wrecked ever since she left to go stay with her parents 2 hours away...And even after wat I did we agreed to work on things, then out of nowhere the 19th she freaked out on me and tells me it's over and she's done being hurt by me...Then the next day tells me she's moving out of state. Like the next day. How do u have that plan all made up over night?? She was planning this I think
Idk
Regardless I feel your pain
>>
You made a mistake. You deal with the consequences and then move on.

If I accidentally cut my finger off chopping onions, am I going to be able to undo that? No. It hurts, I lost my finger and with time it heals and I move on.

You just need your emotions to simmer down, which happens over time.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.