[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you end a relationship if you found out your partner owned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 15

File: young-couple-guns-4176100.jpg (124KB, 957x1300px) Image search: [Google]
young-couple-guns-4176100.jpg
124KB, 957x1300px
Would you end a relationship if you found out your partner owned guns and supported gun rights?
>>
I started to laugh, but then I got mad people like that actually exist.
>>
>>18009908
I also support gun rights and want to own guns.

But this isn't something that should be hidden, it's something that should be talked about early on.
>>
>>18009908
I would not care.
>>
Idk, it would definitely be a struggle. If I liked him enough, I'd probably have to really talk about finding some middle ground somewhere for us.
If I was still in the courtship phase though, it would probably be deal breaking yeah. Again, depends on how I feel about him regardless if I can overlook it, but it is a serious ding to me.

Supporting gun rights is fine, but I wouldn't feel real safe ever sharing a home with him if there was a gun laying around. Bitch me out, call me stupid, say whatever you want, guns just make me uncomfortable. I could date him so long as we're not living together, but there's no real room for advancement or the future in that kind of set up.

It's a toughie, I'll give. Nothings black and white though. It's not gonna always be an immediate and universal deal breaker.
>>
>>18009908
Gun owner here, I wouldn't break up with someone who didn't own guns or even someone who doesn't like them. But I'm not sure if I would be able to continue dating someone who wanted to ban guns.
>>
>>18009908
I live in Australia-we're not gun mad here. I don't see the point of them, and over here we tend to associate it with rednecks and white trash. Honestly, it's a running joke.

I wouldn't date the kind of American who loves guns. I think they're dangerous, and a strange blindspot in the American Psyche.
>>
124 KB JPG
Would you end a relationship if you found out your partner owned pencils and supported pencil rights?
>>
>>18009940
Guns =/= pencils. That's one of the most moronic analogies I've ever heard.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>18009928
would you freak out too if he owned an ax, machete, butcher knife, or even a single-shot musket?

the gun is harmless unless used consciously to kill someone, or let out for kids who the majority are too dumb not to point a gun at somebody and not pull the trigger.
>>
>>18009954
But a large availability of guns can potentially lead to more deaths-automatic weapons that are near military grade can kill many more people more quickly than a knife.
>>
>>18009961
>But a large availability of guns can potentially lead to more deaths-automatic weapons that are near military grade can kill many more people more quickly than a knife.
so many buzzwords

>automatic weapons
civilians can't own these

>military grade
so it has plastic stocks instead of wood stocks?

>more quickly than a knife
a truck can kill even quicker. ask ISIS.
>>
>>18009961
And yet they don't. The vast majority of gun homicides are perpetrated with handguns.

But are we really going to have a gun debate on /adv/?
>>
>>18009968
I agree about the trucks. But we can't ban those-however you have a large availability of things designed only to kill.
>>
>>18009973
>>18009968
Look, I don't even care. It's your country, and by the rest of the world's standards you're the laughing stock.

I'm really glad I don't live there. I can't think of many advantages to America at all, and yet you are all so arrogant about being American.
>>
here's a good video from the 80's that explains how biased and brainwashing the media is about guns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXYK4MNY4m0

that's all. i won't talk no more.
>>
>>18009908
Fuck no. I'd love to have a girl who could handle a rifle. Also kys OP. Back to tumblr
>>
>>18009908
I'm not a retarded commie, so no
>>
File: IMG_0640.jpg (48KB, 552x543px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0640.jpg
48KB, 552x543px
>>18009981
>other posts never even mentioned if they are American or not
>whole post is about how their country is SOO much better than America
>Americans are the arrogant ones

Hoo boy
>>
>>18009954
I can outrun an axe, machete, or knife, or at least attempt to.
I'm 100% helpless if he or anyone else ever decides to hold me at gun point. A guns a gun in my eyes so the musket counts as a gun.
Hell, I'd probably feel uncomfortable if he had a crossbow too.

Like I said, I don't think ill of people who own guns or like them, I have plenty of friends who do. I just don't want to live with one in my house. That's all.
>>
>>18009990
>>18009992
I don't even think my country is great. I haven't got a patriotic bone in my body, and I wouldn't for any country I could live in. I don't like patriotism either, which is something that Americans have in spades.

What other country in the west is as gun obsessed as the US?
>>
>>18010006
Not sure if you meant to direct that at me lol.
>>
>>18009928
>Supporting gun rights is fine, but I wouldn't feel real safe ever sharing a home with him if there was a gun laying around.
>having the means to defend yourself is unsafe
enjoy being raped by a bunch of black lives matter members or refugees while waiting for the police to arrive
>>
>>18010010
No, I didn't. My trackpad is over sensitive, and it selected it by accident. Apologies.
>>
>>18009981
>boo hoo amerikkka bad
you may hate, as long as you fear.
>>
>>18010011
But what if an accident happens? What if your partner is unstable or on drugs or something, and hurts you?
>>
>>18010011
Eh, I just don't live in shitty places.

Oh wait, I do live in a shitty place and have yet to ever have a problem.
I just think there are better ways to defend yourself. A sturdy lock on my door and some common sense has all I've ever needed, and I live next door to a trap house.

The rhetoric of shooting an intruder in your home is kind of a rare scenario. More people are killed in their homes from gun violence in domestic disputes and accidents than are saved by their gun from an intruder.
>>
>>18009908
Well that is a hot topic one should know about early on, not first date but definitely on the check list before getting too committed.

I take an odd stance on guns. I love them from an engineering stand point. Respect them as a constitutional right. Hate them for being part of the death culture in the USA. And fear them given my history of suicidal thoughts, one bad day and a gun near me is something I avoid less I do something stupid.

So supporting gun rights sensibly is fine, as in basic background checks and no deep magazines without really good reasons. But owning a gun, that is messy and might be too much for me.
>>
No, I support gun rights and owning one for self-defense is a-ok with me. However I'd reconsider a relationship if

>guns are his hobby, like, he has a dozen of them, goes to a shooting range frequently etc etc
>he hunts
>>
>>18010023
>But what if an accident happens?
accidents can happen with almost anything and gun accidents are one of the least frequent ones. do you want your boyfriend to give up using electricity in his house, because someone might get electrocuted?
>What if your partner is unstable or on drugs or something, and hurts you?
if you actively seek being a victim by having an unstable boyfriend, then guns are the least of your problems. if he's capable of shooting you, he might as well stab you or bludgeon you to death with a piece of furniture. and civilized and mentally stable people don't chimp out on drugs or alcohol

>>18010031
>Oh wait, I do live in a shitty place and have yet to ever have a problem.
most smokers don't get lung cancer either
>More people are killed in their homes from gun violence in domestic disputes and accidents than are saved by their gun from an intruder.
bullshit. even the mere presence of lax gun laws deters potential intruders
>>
>>18009981
>I have no point, but I must post
>>
No.
>>
>>18010122
Well, then what am I afraid of? The incredibly small chance something will happen? I'm just not that inclined to live my life in terror over a small statistic. I can slip and die in the shower, doesn't mean I'm going to go buy some special slip proof tub and life alert.

I don't feel unsafe without a gun. I feel more unsafe with one. I simply don't see the need or have the desire to have one in my house.
I've said a billion times before, it's cool if you do. I don't think less of you, and you can laugh over my corpse if I do ever get murdered in my home. I just do not ever want a gun in my home and feel incredibly unsafe around them. That's just me personally. Get mad all you want people think differently from you, but that doesn't change my feelings.
>>
>>18010074
>using them to kill or injure a human is fine
>shooting paper targets... NO WAY

What? Are you sure your priorities are in order? How is being a member of a shooting club and shooting targets for sport worse than using it in "self defence"
>>
>>18009908
I would end a relationship if I found out my partner was dumb enough to blame a weapon for what a person chooses to do.

Historically, governments permitted to disarm the populace have evil intentions for that populace. It's never in your interest to be vulnerable.
>>
>>18010182
>>using them to kill or injure a human trying to injure or kill you first is fine
>treating firearms like pokemon cards is not

Yeah my priorities are great, thanks.
>>
>>18009908
No? I mean, that heavily depends om country and situation, but in general: no
>>
>>18009908
No way that'd be hot.

Also if she drove a 2 stroke thats basically my fetish.
>>
>>18010294
What happend to western standerds? Why are these amerifags so mistrusting in their own systems to protect them from "the great evil governement"? And why do you think the disarming of nations by evil governments has ever been a thing?
Seriously though, where I'm from the only time there was a problem with civil gun ownership was in the 18th century when a certain type nationalists began forming armed mobs. They mostly fled to france for a time when the state got prussian help to get rid of them and returned with Napoleon. Since then there hasnt really been any armed conflikt between citizens and the state. We've had our laws and justice system to protect us from any wrongdoing by the state.
Has the US no justice system? Do you all believe you live in Lybia or Soedan where you fight for your excistence with other tribes?
>>
I would love to have sex with a Gunowner DESU.
>>
File: 1471141333489.gif (1MB, 300x165px) Image search: [Google]
1471141333489.gif
1MB, 300x165px
>>18010011

>enjoy being raped by a bunch of black lives matter members or refugees while waiting for the police to arrive
>>
>>18009908
yeah
only criminals use guns
>>
>>18010521
Also lets be real, the US citizens are never going to be able to overthrow the government ever again.
We can have all the guns we want, if the government is that corrupt they must be overthrown by force, they'll just nuke their own people, and come back to salvage the scraps.
If we really wanted to be on equal fighting grounds the way our founding fathers intended when they wrote up the 2nd amendment, we'd all have personal nukes in our homes ready to be launched whenever we need to start the mutiny.
>>
>>18010596
Let's be even more real. They wouldn't literally nuke us because it would make lots of land useless. It would be in their best interest, because it would incur the least amount of casualties, to just use conventional bombs, the air force, etc. The long game says they'd want the land afterwards and just not the people on it.... In any case, the citizens would be fucked in a war against the US government, but it would never happen. Most people in the military, especially the current generation, wouldn't blindly just kill us, and in fact they'd probably be against the government if it came down to it.

It's really a pointless topic.
>>
>>18009908
No. As long as they kept them safely out of the way, so that potential children remain unharmed, I would see it as a plus.
>>
>>18010617
eh same difference. Point being you'd need far more than guns to take down the government.

And honestly, it depends what's caused the downfall.
The civil war was the last time US people (though succeeded) tried to take on the government. Confederates had a pretty sizable military, it wasn't like it was completely one sided, otherwise the civil war would have been over in seconds.

Depending on the cause, there could be plenty of people willing to fight with uncle sam, and the next time in this hypothetical situation uncle sam might not actually be the one in the right.
>>
My wife was uncomfortable with guns at first and she can still be a little weird about them. Thing is, we're adults. I've made some concessions about storage, she's made some concessions about carry. Thats called being a goddamn grownup.
>>
>>18010521
>>18010596
>>18010617
>>18010625
You two are a little too short-sighted and ignorant to be smugly stroking each others' dicks the way you are. A nation cannot enact a scorched earth policy to quell armed resistance and expect to survive as a sovereign nation. It's idiotic and destabilizing to wipe out your own citizenry. Disarming the populace is what undermines the need to escalate the use of force that would ultimately lead to a nation destroying itself.

An armed citizenry does not need to realistically defeat a military. It just needs to be more trouble than it's worth to fight. Real life isn't the Hunger Games.
>>
>>18009908
It depends. If they're a right wing gun nut then yeah cause trump support is unreasonable.

If they just like their guns then no, that's a cool character quirk.
>>
>>18011029
So much this.
>>
>automatic weapons that are near military grade can kill many more people more quickly than a knife.
Git gud m8
>>
>>18009928
The problem with people like you is your decision is never based on reasoning. It's always based on feelings which only out you as a coward. Pretending they don't exist isn't going to stop some guy from coming to rob you at gun point.
>>
>>18009908
Lol no. My gf doesn't think I should have a gun even though there's been an armed robbery in the parking lot of my apartment complex. I don't think that's a reasonable view on gun rights.
>>
Depends on how I found out really. Not for the opinion itself definitely, guns are cool, ive hunted in the past and can respect any thought out opinion on guns positive or negative. But if it's something you hid for ages? Brought up in an over the top speech/yelling match because you can't handle people disliking weapons? Is it a super big part of your life? Those questions are what I look at regarding political/social opinions in partners.
>>
>>18009908
If they keep their guns safely stowed away it's fine. If they break it out to clean it and show it off every time they get drunk, that's a big NO.
>>
>>18009908
If they owned guns that only makes them more attractive to me. That's just a Texan speaking for himself, though I think it would be safe to say that applies to most Texans
>>
>>18009981
You only laugh to keep from crying since you know and we know that the rest of the world is our bitch and any attempt to fight back will be met with extreme prejudice.

There's a reason they call us the last superpower you dumb nigger.
>>
>>18009961
>I have no idea about firearms or the laws and regulations dictating what is legal and what isn't
Ass holes like you are the ones who push anti gun stuff in politics. Kill yourself
>>
>>18009981
They need it because they have always had niggers.

Now when europe has niggers too, white people are going to have to arm themselves.

But in a white society, guns are not necessary.
>>
>>18009928
I feel the same way, and I realize I sound like a weak bitch by saying guns scare me.
My experience on guns is based off a friend shooting himself in front of me and some other people, and an ex pulling a gun in my face "as a joke". I also live in the South, where gun culture is huge, so I'm not really fond of the obsession of it here.
I would never try to take away someone's guns rights, I would just rather not date someone who owns guns. It would be a dealbreaker to me.
>>
>>18009908
I always bring up this question on the first date. And it never goes any further if they're anti-gun. I need somebody who I know will have my back if she gets real. Not some little b**** that will curl up in a ball and die. If you don't have the wherewithal to survive a fight I don't have any time for you.
>>
>>18009981
3/10 only cause you got a few replies.
>>
>>18012617
Shooting people is usually not the recommended way to go about fighting if you want to avoid trouble with the law.

And besides that, you need a lot of luck to find a woman, or people in general, who can actually fight, they're rare.
>>
>>18010169
Apparently you're afraid of your own incompetence.
>>
>>18010521
Texan here again. My people make up a disproportionate amount of the us military. I have no need to over throw the government but if I ever do I can assure you most of the military would defect before becoming nazis and rounding everyone up.

The real issue, again coming from a Texan, where whites make up less than 50%, brown people are the real reason any self respecting human should want to defend themselves.
>>
File: No-Poor-Trigger-Discipline.jpg (227KB, 849x565px) Image search: [Google]
No-Poor-Trigger-Discipline.jpg
227KB, 849x565px
>>18009908
OP's picture made me fucking mad. It's called trigger discipline, faggots. Learn it!

> Triggered by the triggers
>>
>>18011029

the smug dick strokers need to go to /pol and ask for the screencap about American civil war.

It's been sussed out, and there are many factors that folks like this don't even realize

>other nations getting involved
>terrorist taking advantage of the situation
>Military defections
>rampant crime splitting military attention
>the basics of insurgency
>the comlexities of logistics
>the Militaries dependence of civilian vendors

You guys think the Army would line up one one side of the field, and bunch of southerners with hunting rifles would line up on the other. It's like you've never watched a single documentary about Vietnam, Iraq, or Afghanistan.
>>
>>18009908

Gun Owner here.

It's a stone cold deal breaker.

Guns are just like that. She doesn't need to be gung-ho about it, but if she doesn't get that I believe the difference between a citizen and a serf is the ability to be armed, then she isn't for me.
>>
>>18012668
Im sorry but with these kinds of racist remarks its hard to take you seriously. First of all, nations of more homogenous ethnicity still have problems just like those with large ethnic minorities. Second, when a group of people migrates to one country and almost entirely ends up in the lower class this doesnt mean that ethnic group is retarded. You just have a group of lower class citisens, racism makes this a real problem though.
Race is a problem for as much white as black people because many of both groups think it means they're diffrent and treat each other diffrently while we are both just human. Many black people wont get their asses in gear because they believe white people owe them and they're waiting for everything to be handed to them while some white people believe all blacks can ever be is lower class. You're never going to get anywhere with those attitudes though.
In my humble opinion the US should invest in integration and building something that resembles an actual society where people care about their fellow citizens but the US promotes "everyone for themselves" instead. Hope you're happy with the situation you live in, you contribute to it.
>>
>>18009939
Stay down there please, thanks
>>
>>18013110
No , the diffrence between a citizen and a serf is that one has freedom bound by laws and the other freedom bound by laws and the will of his/her master.
If you think you need a gun to be a citizen you are literally retarded.
>>
>>18009940
Pencils don't save your life when a gang banger kicks in your door at 3AM looking to get his dick wet in your girlfriend... Trust me, I know that story secondhand from a family member. Ignorance and disconnection from the real world are what keep people believing guns are the bad thing
>>
>>18013127
If that happends you have a single mad man on the loose that needs attention from the cops and if there's more your society has some serious problems that need to be fixe,d preferablys by the governement as they can reach many people.
You wont solve anything by gunning some people down, the nazi's already tried that.
>>
>>18013126
How do you propose maintaining your status as citizen during a period of significant political unrest and possible violent realignment? Imagine you're a citizen of Chile and its September 12th, 1973. How would you maintain your rights?
>>
>>18013116
Look at a crime density map of the United States. Then racial demographic map. You'll notice a correlation.
>>
>>18013133
But it was working for the nazis
>>
>>18013101
The plebians know nothing of warfare. Their opinions are to be ignored.
>>
>>18013126
>Freedom bound by laws
>Laws
>Pieces of paper will protect me
>guns are retarded
>>
>>18009908
Why? Is it that bad of a deal breaker?
>>
File: jotaro.png (123KB, 297x339px) Image search: [Google]
jotaro.png
123KB, 297x339px
this thread

i don't understand why it would ever be an issue
>>
>>18009908
No.
I don't like guys who show off guns and have that sort of macho cowboy attitude.
Other than that, just be safe about them.
>>
>>18013371

Statistically, the most reliable indicator for crime is poverty, not race. When you make people poor, you make people violent. There has been no study ever performed that shows that blacks are biologically more prone to commiting crime than whites.

In middle american towns, which are primarily white, where industry has left and sunk the local economy violent crime rates, drug abuse rates and even teen pregnancy rates are almost identical to inner city ghettos.

The problem is you want to believe black people are statistically more violent or prone to committing crimes but the data just doesn't support that at all.

You want to fix crime? Fix the poverty. Overhaul the prison system and invest money into treatment programs instead of over-policing. Invest money into schools and community outreach programs, community colleges, programs that teach basic finance, classes that offer college credits etc.,

Every single study ever performed has shown an undeniable correlation between dollars invested in community infrastructure and a drastic decline in recidivism and violent crime. Every single one.

The unfortunate thing is that whenever people talk about this violent crime they just want to talk about how black people are the problem and not enough cops are the problem and drugs and gangs are the problem and at the end of the day your average American either isn't willing or isn't capable of understand and addressing the root cause of crime.

Prejudiced real estate practices, lack of access to generational wealth and large scale gentrification created and then populated low income ghettos, but seemingly whenever people discuss this all they want to do is condemn the poor, desperate communities for turning to crime to provide for their families, not discuss actually investing in providing them other options.

People like you are the reason our country is stuck spinning its wheels the way it is. Essentially, if Americans were smarter, we'd be better off.
>>
File: IMG_0620.png (26KB, 536x392px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0620.png
26KB, 536x392px
>>18013414
Is it?
>>
>>18013414
West Virginia.
>>
>>18013414
People like you are the reason our wheels are stuck spinning in the mud as a country and as a planet. All black majority countries take more aid than they contribute. All blacks areas become shit the darker they get. It's all around you and you are willfully ignoring it. Look at Sweden. The influx of refugees and rape is too coincidental. They're predicting it will be a third world by 2030. Meanwhile their rape has increased 500%. If you wanna commit suicide fine by me but I will be damned if I let you fuck me or my fellow countrymen over cause you don't have any sense of pride in what your ancestors created and left for you then by all fucking means off yourself.
>>
>>18009992
>I can outrun a melee weapon
>I don't want any guns in my house

So you're telling me... If someone comes into your house with an axe or a knife you're going to run away? From your own home? Instead of having a gun to shoot him? Makes sense. What if the intruders have a gun? You're not even going to give yourself a chance, just gonna fall on your knees and hang your head and wait for the end?
>>
>>18010336
Who doesn't have fun shooting guns though? Owning some to have fun on a range is acceptable

Something of large consequence like killing someone is fine to you. Yet something as small as owning guns to fire at targets is a deal breaker?
>>
>>18010596
>nuke citizens, the people who work and pay taxes

you are really dumb
>>
She'd have to be blind not to have noticed.. for the sake of argument lets say she didn't, then yes. It would most certainly be a deal breaker. NRA for life.
>>
>>18010023
Let's be real here. Women are not strong. If I was high on bath salts and decided to murder rape her with a knife, she's not winning that encounter.
>>
>>18012617
>Not some little b****
>>
>>18010031
>Oh wait, I do live in a shitty place and have yet to ever have a problem.
Great for you!

But the whole reason my family moved north was because it was NOT safe, and we had to deal with gangbangers fucking with us. Their dog attacked some kids, it got put down by animal control. Must have been us because we were the sole family of gringos! So they started cutting our tires, threatening me at school, and it was slowly escalating over time. We were lucky that we were able to move, but not everyone gets to have that privilege.

A lock is not sufficient for all situations.

>>18010521
> Why are these amerifags so mistrusting in their own systems to protect them from "the great evil governement"?
Our country was literally founded on revolution, and one of our original presidents encouraged people to slap cannons on private merchant ships. Gunpowder is in our blood. The state does not care about you, and only a fool would pretend they would not strip all of your rights if they could get away with it. Every substantial step forward with the rights of man had a threat of violence standing behind it.

MLK made strides because they didn't want to deal with Malcolm X. The Brits only fucked off because they decided it would be too costly. The Magna Carta was made only to end a rebellion.
>>
>>18013401
>i don't understand why it would ever be an issue
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM

It's SCARY
>>
>>18014664
The only thing scary about that situation is being unaware of the mental state of your partner at any given time.

If they are unstable, then get out.
If they are stable, then you've literally got nothing to worry about. If something worries you, then just tell them to shoot it.
>>
>>18014671
I don't think you watched the video. People are afraid of the guns themselves. Its irrational but hey that's a rabble of pinkos for ya.
>>
>>18014664
That's sensationalized media.

They chose the most dramatic and over-bearing actors they could to fill the roles in order to gain more viewers.

You need to grow up.

I would advise you to turn your head from the television, and take a good long hard look at the world you live in. There is no video editing here. There is no sensationalism. There is only loneliness and silence. What is, and what isn't.
If this was the wild, there would be hundreds of predators that would have you for dinner without a second thought. No prettiness or flowers will protect you from the bad things this world will throw at you, so you need to learn how to do it yourself. A gun is a tool. The nuclear option. A deterrent. To own one is not to say that you want to kill somebody, rather that you're willing to do whatever it takes to preserve yourself and others.

The world isn't perfect, and guns aren't yet as well controlled as they could be, but I don't see them as the enemy. People were always the enemy. That hasn't changed in thousands of years of war and conflict.
>>
File: 1460312918267.png (117KB, 268x322px) Image search: [Google]
1460312918267.png
117KB, 268x322px
>>18014678
>That's sensationalized media.
Well I mean, all media nowadays is kinda sensationalized
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/firing-ar-15-horrifying-dangerous-loud-article-1.2673201

>The brass shell casings disoriented me as they flew past my face. The smell of sulfur and destruction made me sick. The explosions — loud like a bomb — gave me a temporary form of PTSD. For at least an hour after firing the gun just a few times, I was anxious and irritable.

It's hilarious famalamadingdong
>>
>>18013770
Yeah if you "play" with guns, if they're something "fun" for you I don't really want anything to do with you.

No need to be insecure about it. I'm not saying it's wrong I just don't want a relationship with someone like that.
>>
>>18009981

>implying the U.S. is the only place where guns are allowed to be owned.

>What is
>Canada
>Switzerland.
>Estonia
>Czech Republic.

Do us a favor, stay where you are, you're too stupid to live anywhere else. You'll literally bring the national average I.Q. down.
>>
File: 1485487693104.png (104KB, 592x509px) Image search: [Google]
1485487693104.png
104KB, 592x509px
>>18013133
Because the militarization of the police is such a great thing, isn't it? Let's just increase the power of the government under Trump!

I personally would rather have the means to defend myself than not, while simultaneously limiting the power of the federal government.
>>
>>18013284
Your lack of faith in western society is disturbing. The US is not Chile. You want to keep the government weak and then complian you need to defend yourself because civil war might happen.
Look at western Europe. Gun ownership is a lot lower there but rape isnt rampant nor are people enslaved by governments. The largest threat to western standerds and freedom are the right wingers desu, look at hungary and poland for instance.
You gave up on western ideas of democracy and still pretend to be anything diffrent than those sandniggers you hate.
>>
>>18014788
That's completely retarded.

t. Competitive shooter

It's physiologically impossible for shooting to not be fun.
>loud
>bright
>exciting
>endless technical details and minutia to autism over
>endless content to explore in a vast array of subject matter from modern sporting and military arms to historical curios and relics and technological milestones and oddities

From a mechanical standpoint alone even, firearms are fucking fascinating. And cheaper to fuck with than cars, so there's that too.
>>
>>18013751
You really are dumb arent you? These people are mostly uneducated and poor. What you blame race and pretend their level of development has nothing to do with it, well guess what, it does. When white poeple were less developped they had a lot more violent societies too. Violence isnt connected to race, its tok intelligence and devellopment.
PS: I think i might have misspelled some things here but English isnt my first language, sorry.
>>
>>18014916
Their race is WHY they are less developed.
>>
>>18013751
And if you hurt refugees (be they fleeing war or coming for economical prospect) people based off senseless pride in the actions of other people that lived before you ought to off yourself.
Honestly I dont like all the africans that come here from non-war countries and only for the money.they should be send back, but its not like we need to all arm ourself and go play "shoot the nigger that looks at your wife".
>>
>>18014916
Nigger, you maybe right cause you clearly can't read the graph in >>18013486
>>
>>18014931
So you're telling me your grandfather immigrates from wherever, works hard and long hours to support your father as a kid and raise them and build a business. He puts his blood sweat and tears into this business he hopes one day will be his sons and his son's sons. Then one day some faggy leftist insist he doesn't own that business. That family is a social construct and you don't rightfully own that business you inherited. So they put some nonwhite in charge and within a year it's losing money and within two years it's a piece of shit, like literally every black majority area when they are left to their own devices. You're telling me you wouldn't feel wronged?
>>
>>18010006
The reality is that most Americans aren't "gun obsessed".... some own guns, some don't. Most guns owners I know think about them about as much as they think about their golf clubs, which is to say, when they take them out to go plinking or hunting or whatever. The perception that Americans are all gun obsessed is a combination of media rhetoric and the NRA defense of the 2nd amendment.
>>
I'd be really disappointed if I was dating someone and they felt that owning guns was a dealbreaker. I own two, a shotgun that is always locked up, and a handgun that is well hidden that is closer to where I sleep. I'm not a gun nut by any means, and I hope I never have to use them. (I do occasionally go to a range to stay accurate.)

But seriously, about ten years ago, a homeless man popped out of the dumpster in my neighborhood and tried to rape my neighbor as she was opening the door to her unit. I heard, and pulled a gun on him. (I had my shotgun in the entry closet because presumably the same fucking dude had broken in and raped another girl in our complex that week.)

I'm sure as fuck she was happy I was a gun owner. He ran off, we called the cops, he was arrested. What would I have done without a gun? Tried to fistfight him? Grab a kitchen knife? What if the dude had a knife himself? What if he bit me and gave me AIDS or hep C? The cops wouldn't have made it in time to help her if I had just called them.

Protecting yourself is important. Don't date a psycho and you won't have to worry about them shooting you.
>>
File: mad max.png (333KB, 349x604px) Image search: [Google]
mad max.png
333KB, 349x604px
>Would you end a relationship if you found out your partner owned guns and supported not being taken advantage of by the government?
Liberal, Conservative, it doesn't matter. You need to be able to protect yourself. If someone breaks into your home, you're just going to let them take your things and rape your daughter?

Will your lack of guns protect you when some junkie decides you're look extra muggy that day?

You think that the police will help you when you see an innocent women being chased by a rapist? It takes them an hour to respond to shit anyway, it's not like criminals are willing to wait for you.
>>
>>18015136
What the hell kind of shithole are you living in where these are real concerns?
>>
No, I believe in ultimate freedom to the people, meaning we are allowed to burn flags, own guns, smoke weed, dance ridiculously in the street. I'm not a fan of sensitive people and believe most should grow thicker skin. That said I don't agree with all these racists that gun ownership wouldn't be necessary in a mostly white country (especially coming from a guy from fucking Texas where 75% of the population is white). The reason you own a gun, is for fun. It's a nice little hobby. I don't own one but I don't care if other people do. If they shoot me I'll be dead but they will have to spend years in prison unless they are a privileged authority where they would own a gun regardless of the law for civilians who aren't cops. Such is life.
>>
>>18015177
>I'll be dead but they will have to spend years in prison
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>>
File: wKLuY.jpg (58KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
wKLuY.jpg
58KB, 720x540px
>>18009908
>this thread

>>/pol/
>>
>>18015096
Exactly this. My rifle and pistols are essentially just expensive golf clubs. I even use them for what amounts to bullet golf.
>>
>>18015160
Earth? If you live in a nice place they'll commute out to you because the score is worth it.
>>
>>18015185
>bullet golf
>>
>>18015179
depends on the circumstances of course, but that's generally how things would go I'd assume. I am not a robber or criminal of any sort so I'd assume anyone who would kill me with a gun would be punished in a court of law in USA :). Of course the trade off isn't worth it but it's just how our society works. I'm not scared of going outside of my house and getting shot though. I live in a state with the most restricted gun laws in one of the safest cities in the country. I pretty much live in a sort of suburban bubble.
>>
>>18015051
No Im telling you your story is very hard to believe.
>>
>>18015038
That image is not a reliable source dumbass. Give me a real research paper and I'll look at the results as well as the methods and who did tge research/published it. Anyone can make that graph.
>>
>>18015192
Competitive shooting. There's dozens of kinds. Shotgun clay shooting, extreme distance shooting, precision shooting, practical pistol shooting, high speed shooting, steel shooting, there's something for everyone. I mostly shoot ranked practical pistol matches, and unranked local 'practical' rifle. I put practical in quotes for that because that's generally where I fuck around with completely impractical guns and equipment. Like bayonets. I take the pistol shooting pretty seriously though, I was raised by a high end competitive shooter and I'd like to get to his level someday.
>>
>>18014929
Have you ever met a black person? Talked with black people. You'll find out soon enough they're just human, like us, no fucking diffrence. The diffrence is in your head.
>>
>>18009915
>I also support gun rights and want to own guns.
If you're OP, what's the problem?
>But this isn't something that should be hidden, it's something that should be talked about early on
No, everyone has the right to carry a gun. I honestly think everyone should assume most people own/support guns. Only Naive clowns think guns are the problem.
>>
>>18015199
How so? Happened thousands of times between the 50's and 00's. Even to entire countries.
>>
>>18015106
How about you give him a kick(optional) and run inside your house, close the door behind you and call the cops. See, now no one had a chance of dying because accidents happen with guns.
>>
>>18015219
Ahaaahahha, what. Give me an example please.
>>
>>18015228
>What was Rhodesia
>inb4 Rhodesia was an apartheid state despite having no apartheid laws and an effective long term program for native sufferage without letting loose the floodgates to commies to take it over like what happened to all neighboring states and what eventually happened when Britain forced them to do so
They produced more food than any nation in Africa and more than most combined. Once it was turned over to Mugabe following his armed voter suppression the entire country fell to shit. Now Zimbabwe is nearly uninhabitable.
>>
>>18014907
>That's completely retarded.

No, your post is. Like I said, if shooting off guns gives you a boner good for you. But I'm not getting near it.

Lots of guys have fucking retarded autistic hobbies and I reserve the right to judge them for it. Cry me a river, faggot.
>>
>>18014801
Also
>Iceland
>Australia
>New Zealand
>Sweden
>Finland
>Russia
>Georgia
>Serbia

Anti-gunners are retards.
>>
>>18015255
You talk mad shit for someone afraid of an inanimate object. What if you used that language on someone in person and they pulled a handgun on your ass?
>>
>>18015266
I'm not afraid of it I just think of it more as a tool than a toy and don't respect people who play with them.
>>
>>18015270
What defines "play"? Anytime it's unnecessarily fired? What about practicing operation of the firearm as well as your accuracy?
>>
>>18015266
Also it wouldn't surprise me if someone who feels the way you do pulled a gun on me just because I said I think their hobby is stupid.

Just proves my point about you being unhinged retards.
>>
>>18015273
>What defines "play"?
Any time you're firing it without the intent of killing another person.

Unless you're a cop or some other profession which requires use of a gun.
>>
>>18015274
>Asks a hypothetical
>HAHAHA YEAH YOU WOULD DO THAT YOU CRAZY RETARD AUTIST RETARD

Your passive aggressive demeanor only shows the irrationality of your fear.

>>18015280
So how can you properly maintain your weapon without making sure it still works after said maintainance? How are you supposed to know how to operate or aim properly if you never shoot it until you "need" to?
>>
id end a relationship with a woman who didn't know how to cook, or was poor, or didn't have much in the way of an education, so i guess i wouldn't be too rustled to get dumped over having a rifle in my house
>>
>>18015223

"Give him a kick" - he was already halfway in the girl's front door by the time he was already on top of her, by the time I had my gun and was out the door, he was already literally in her home with her on the ground.

When a guy twice your size is on top of you and already has you pinned, you can't just "give him a kick." What if he had a knife? Would you just run up and "give him a kick?" Get into a knife fight?
>>
>>18015297
These people don't understand that real life isn't Hollywood. A kick isn't going to send people back like in the movies, just like putting a .38 round in someone is not going to stop him, but that's not how the movies show it so these people don't get it.
>>
>>18015255
You don't really have any right to judge though. Nobody does. Shooting for sport has existed as long as firearms have existed and there's nothing wrong with it in even the slightest sense.
>>
>>18015283
I'm not passive aggressive I straight up directly told you I think you're stupid several times. Also I have nothing against guns, not fear, disdain, nothing. I think they're necessary and people should have the right to have them. The question was being in a relationship with someone or not. So you're doing nothing but projecting right now, which is pathetic.

Your "hypothetical" only betrayed how fucking butthurt you are in the first place.

>W-WELL YOU WOULDN'T SAY THAT TO ME IRL IF I HAD A GUN

God you're such a faggot.

Also this was given you already know how a gun works and how to use it. People don't join gun clubs or take up hunting just to "maintain" their weapons and you know this you fucking disingenuous retard.

>>18015312
>You don't really have any right to judge though
Yeah I do, it's not like people are born with their hobbies. They choose them. And I've said over and over I'm not saying there's anything inherently wrong with shooting for sport.
>>
>>18015322
>Projecting this hard

I'm not even the guy you've been replying to.

>I'm not saying there's anything wrong inherently wrong with shooting for sport.
>>18015280
>>
>>18015223
Can't tell if retarded or if trolling
>>
>>18015329
Where did I say it was wrong?
>>
>>18015322
Nobody has any right to judge. You can't judge people and pretend to be a good person when you do.
>>
>>18015336
>Calling others retarded while being this retarded

You can't even distinguish more than one person arguing with you so I guess I'll spell it out for you. You said yourself that shooting for anything other than self defense if you aren't a cop or someone with an occupation involving a gun is retarded and "playing" with it. Then you say shooting for sport is fine, which is not shooting for self defense. Also I have guns and I'm not part of the NRA. I still need to ensure the gun still works after I've maintained it. How do you suggest I do that without firing it?

I'll give you a real life example. A spring on my Thunder .380 is broken and the gun will not discharge. How do I discover the problem and solve the problem without firing it?
>>
>>18015331
How about living my life not believing that I'll ever be in a situation that will be resolved better because I have a gun with me. Thus far it has worked for me. And all my family members. And all my friends. And everyone else I fucking know so far.
>>
>>18015339
Yeah, you definitely can judge people based on their ideology and the choices they make about what they do for leisure.

>>18015340
>You said yourself that shooting for anything other than self defense if you aren't a cop or someone with an occupation involving a gun is retarded and "playing" with it. Then you say shooting for sport is fine, which is not shooting for self defense

There's no contradiction here you fucking retard. Shooting for sport is fine but I think it's also think it's a retarded hobby. I'm not saying it is wrong I'm saying I think people who do it are most likely idiots and holy shit have you proven me right so far. I'm answering OP's question about who I would be in a relationship with.

Holy shit this fucking illiteracy.
>>
>>18015353
Once again, completely different anon than you were originally arguing with.

Answer the question about the broken spring, anon.
>>
>>18015363
If you're not arguing with me how did you quote my post, shithead?

>Answer the question about the broken spring, anon.
You take the gun apart to clean it and examine the parts for maintenance and discover the spring is broken.
>>
>>18015297
How about you kick the sod who was on the floor in the head and ribs a couple times. That usually takes the fight out of them pretty well. And if he's on the ground you'll see him trying to pull a knife when you're kicking him you can do something about it. Besides, there were two of you, thats a massive advantage in a fight, basically guarranteeing his loss.
Also, if you tried shooting him while he was on top of her you had the chance of overpenetrating and shooting her as well which makes your gun decidedly less safe for others around the person the bullet was intended for. Like I said, accidents happend with guns.
The fact you never even told us how it ended and how you having a gun exactly made a diffrence and only implying it did makes me doubt your story or at least the part your gun played in it.
>>
>>18015367
Why don't you read? I said I'm not the one you were ORIGINALLY arguing with.

Okay, the spring is visibly damaged (though the spring in question can look fine when taken apart) so you replace it and put it back together. Is it fixed? How you do you assure yourself that it is actually fixed?
>>
>>18015373
>I said I'm not the one you were ORIGINALLY arguing with.
Nothing I said and anything to do with what the original anon said. I was addressing what YOU said, explaining to your stupid ass why there was no contradiction in what you pointed out.

If you fire it how do you know that shot didn't break it unless you fire it again? Or take it apart and make sure none of the parts broken because of firing it? If you discover that it is broken as a result of firing it and fix it, how do you know it's really fixed without firing it? If you fire it to make sure it's fixed how do you know it's not now broken if you don't fire another shot? If you take it apart once again to confirm nothing's broken and everything appears to be in working order, how do you know you didn't break something in the process of putting it back together unless you fire it? How do you know a gun works at all unless you shoot it literally continuously? Is this what you're advocating?
>>
>>18015188
Not in my experience, I've lived in NYC my whole life and never once felt threatened.
>>
>>18015368

I literally said

>he ran off, we called the cops.

you are missing the fucking point here - there was a girl that weighed about 100 lbs, pinned to the ground, anything she did to help fight was going to be useless. Again, this was a big guy - and I had no clue what the fuck he had in terms of diseases or weaponry.

What do you propose I "do about it" if my first few kicks aren't enough to immediately take him out, huh? Have you ever been kicked in the ribs or head? Because I have, and I was still able to get up and defend myself. Getting up close to the guy and hoping I'm as good of a fighter as him is an easy way to get myself killed when the dude has practically nothing to live for anyways. Not to mention that I was shoeless, it's not like I was wearing a nice badass pair of boots.

Plus, if you knew anything about shotguns, you'd know that the spread of the pellets from the shell is very unlikely to penetrate all the way through a body, although I'd have probably tried to get her to throw the guy to the side first before shooting or something.

He got up immediately at the threat of the weapon and me saying "GET THE FUCK OFF" and ran immediately.

But seriously, getting in close and defending yourself against someone that you know nothing about is a totally fucking bad move.
>>
>>18015385
I'm advocating that there's more to firing a gun isn't just playing with it or defending yourself. Not everything is black and white with guns and your thing that it is is just as irrational as your unspoken fear of them.

You are right though, you never know if that shit will break it again, just like your you never know if that freshly replaced washing in your kitchen sink will fix the leak coming from the faucet. It's all just a part of being responsible with your firearm.
>>
>>18015426
>I'm advocating that there's more to firing a gun isn't just playing with it or defending yourself.
Ok I concede that firing a gun after you have fixed a broken part to confirm it works is not "play." Good job digging up that completely fucking irrelevant tangent because you wanted to pretend you didn't understand what the conversation was about. And it is black and white, it's just that confirming the repair of a broken gun happens to fall into the black category.

>as your unspoken fear of them
>unspoken
At least you admit it's projection.
>>
>>18015436
At least you admit your afraid of them. It's the first step in conquering your fears. Pretty soon we'll be best buds buying AR-15s at the local gun show.
>>
>>18009908
Would you end a relationship if your girlfriend wanted to protect herself?
>>
>>18015441
>At least you admit your afraid of them
Where? Quote where I said that. I'll wait.

Oh no I won't, it's just your cognitive dissonance failing to reconcile the fact that someone appreciates guns but also thinks you're a fucking retard for playing with them.
>>
>>18015406
Alright, I have a hard time believing your story but even if its true two things remain.
Frist, how do you know the man ran because of your gun? Maybe he would've when someone else showed up anyway, or at you could have show up with a less lethal and more controlable weapon like a baseball bat or something similar.
Second, your evidence for the need of guns is anecdotal. Many accidents happen each year as well as the fact that guns facilitate suicide (the ease of killing yourself does make a diffrence between it actually happening or not sometimes). In your life it may have been worth it to own a gun but that doesnt mean it is for everyone or even the majority. My mothers uncle is in his eighties and has never, ever, had to pull one of his guns on anyone while he has had guns almost his entire life (and insits they are needed for safety).
I however lack a research comparing the deaths/injuries from accidents with firearms to the amount of times guns are used in self defence. I'll go looking for it tomorrow as it's half past ten here and I have to get up very early tomorrow morning but yeah, I believe that results of such a comparison would help determine the value of either of our arguments.
>>
>>18015458
I love you too anon, hmu soon and we'll go to the range. :^)
>>
>>18015234
>happened to entire countries
>british colonie
Well mate, maybe you shouldnt have tried to build a business on some land that wasnt yours. Fucking britfags always think that somehow because they once conquered some shit they're better then everyone and everyone (especially the people from your former colonies) should just bend over and spread their legs for you. Well you conquered Rodesia and the niggers conquered it back more or less. Seems pretty fair to me.
>>
>>18015469

Why is it so hard to believe? Someone in the neighborhood was breaking into homes. I put my gun in a spot where I could access it in case someone broke into my home.

Yes, he may have run away just by me showing up, or if I showed up with a baseball bat, but again, this was a bigger guy. You DON'T want to get in close to someone you don't know. If he takes the bat from me, then suddenly I'm getting my ass beaten with a bat. A bat isn't even "more controllable," you're kind of swinging at someone wildly hoping to hit them with enough force to take them out. Especially at the time, I wasn't a particularly strong person. Not super weak, but I didn't lift or anything, so I probably could have been overpowered.

I know you want to post "statistics," but accidental gun statistics are inherently the fault of irresponsible gun owners in the majority of cases. Like I was saying, my two guns are stowed in safe places, and locked up. I don't have kids or anything, so there's no one to "play" with them, and I don't go waving them around my house.

Again, this thread is about dating a gun owner - just don't date a fucking idiot and you'll be fine. Stowed and locked guns are safe.
>>
>>18015471
>lost the argument so resorts to "i was just pretending to be retarded :^)"

classic. it's oddly satisfying to know you blew the fuck out of someone this hard
>>
>>18014907
>loud
>bright
>exciting
I'm a guy and those are the main reasons why I wouldn't have not even the littlest bit of fun with guns.

It's not physiological, it's just you being dangerous as fuck.
>>
>>18015507
Considering everything I do with my guns isn't considered "playing" with it in your eyes, I'd say we just reached an impasse, but whatever helps you sleep at night.
>>
>>18015521
>Considering everything I do with my guns isn't considered "playing" with it in your eyes
Yeah but some things are so the fact is, you play with guns.

>I'd say we just reached an impasse
There is no impasse. You play with guns. In my eyes you're stupid. I stated this from the beginning. Nothing was learned except the depths of your insecurity that compelled you to respond to my opinion in the first place and continue to after you had lost the argument you started with me.

"It was an impasse" is what YOU'RE telling yourself so you'll sleep tonight.
You literally can't stop projecting.
>>
>>18015535
>Admits that test firing a gun after maintainance isn't playing
>But you still play with guns

I haven't fired my gun since repairing it after the initial purchase (I purchased it knowing the spring needed replaced) so it sounds to me you're just triggered because I have a gun. That's fine, I already know you're scared of them but it isn't going to stop me from keeping it in my home. All these implications you place on someone you don't even know and I'm the one projecting, lmaoing at your life senpai
>>
File: 1449875606280.jpg (295KB, 1128x880px) Image search: [Google]
1449875606280.jpg
295KB, 1128x880px
Take the test if you value life.
>>
>>18015499
I actually agree that dating someone who is responsible with the use of his/her guns is not a problem, only dating those that are not capable of ensurings everyones safety around the house when there's a gun present.
However, I do believe that many people are sloppy when it comes to gun safety, hence I believe it should be more restricted. And yeah this is derailing the thread terribly but I think everyone suspected this thread would turn into a discussion about gun ownership the moment they read the OP's question.
And if you have a gun next to your door, isnt there a possibility that a burgler whould get it before you could when breaking into your house? Or do you leave it empty and pretend its loaded in case troublemakers show up?
>>
>>18015560

I currently don't keep a gun that close - the main reason I kept the gun in that specific spot was because there was an actual threat of crime. I'd take the gun back into my bedroom with me at night, when I wasn't hanging out in the living room.

In my house currently, since I'm not really too concerned about crime (I live in a different place now), I keep my shotgun locked up and unloaded and a pistol in a lockbox closer to my bed where I can use it if there's no time for the shotgun.
>>
>>18015549
But that graph seems to indicate that a burglar would forfeit his life if he chose to steal. Of course you could argue that a innocent persons life is worth saving more than a criminals but I only believe lethal force should be allowed in self defence if the threat is lethal. If you protect the "innocent" too much you will get situations where people will play judge and deal the criminal a disproportunate sentence to his crime. I a situation where a simple break in went wrong and the owner drowned the thief in his pond. That is not okay in my book.
When do you know that the property owner fired his gun in self defence? Maybe he just caught someone who thought he wasnt home stealing his families valuables and thought to ensct some retribution.
The argument for guns is always self defence but I highly doubt that they're used mostly for this perpose. Thats why I think they should be restricted.
>>
>>18009908
If he was a gun nut, then that's probably a dealbreaker. If he's unwilling to even listen to arguments for gun safety laws, then that's probably a dealbreaker.

But I otherwise support the right to own guns and would not have an issue with my partner owning one or two (but probably not many guns to necessitate an entire rack).
>>
>>18009961
Actually, the best way to kill lots of people is molotov cocktails and a car.
Drive the car into the front of a building with a bunch of people and start torching the exits.
>>
>>18015587
Besides, if firearms are universally allowed, who's to say the burglar wont have a gun? Congratulations, you just got yourself a shootout in your own home! Just fucking impose regulations and be thorough with it, makes life safer for everyone. I have to be fair though, at tgis point, any chance of controlling illegal gun ownership very well is probably quite far removed from the realm of pssibilities in thw US. In the near future at least.
>>18015617
Or fly a plane into the building.
>>
>>18015631
That requires a lot of skill. It's no easy task to fly a plane into a building especially at high speed.
The method I described is the cheapest and easiest way to guarantee slaughter.
I mean, if the criminal wasn't an absolute retard they'd first cut the waterline as well.
>>
>>18015644
it's way more work to cut a waterline than it is to shoot a dozen people.
>>
>>18015649
Not if you're a plumber.
>inb4 mariomasacre
>>
>>18015631
>Besides, if firearms are universally allowed, who's to say the burglar wont have a gun?
Why would a criminal care whether or not it was lawful to have a gun? The criminal cares about risk/reward, not civil obedience.

The vast majority of proposed anti-gun legislation (and a fair bit of existing gun legislation) in the U.S. would only serve to inhibit the lawful citizen's options and punish the unlawful citizen 1) after the fact and 2) only in the event of a successful arrest and prosecution by lawful authority. It's inane.
>>
>>18015160
I live in a less than 50% percent white state that borders Mexico.
>>
>>18015177
Texas is not 75% white
>>
>>18013751

I feel like I'm reading a neo-nazi pamphlet right now. This some kind of recruiting schpeal you're doing here?
>>
>>18015631
>restrictions make everyone safer
there is 0 correlation between state gun laws and state homicide rates. really makes you think
>>
File: IMG_0622.png (189KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0622.png
189KB, 750x1334px
Anyone who wouldn't rather own guns would rather see their mother raped to death before them.

https://youtu.be/HFOlfeMnKS8
>>
>>18015798
You are right. According to Wikipedia I was off by 5%
>>
>>18015854
That includes "white" hispanics. Look at the actual demographics
>>
>>18015862
I'm sorry your special snowflake definition of white doesn't match up to whatever definition and frankly I could care less.
>>
>>18015870
It's proven, that you can look at any white majority country, and measure it's life expectancy, literacy rate, standard of living, is better the more white a country is. Look how amazing Sweden was. Look at it after they took in all those refugees. Look at every country in Africa. Haiti compared to its neighboring country. The evidence exist.
>>
>>18015216
No I'm not OP, and you should talk about it early on so you don't waste any time or energy dating an anti-gun clown like this thread demonstrates.
>>
>>18015206
>>18014916
Again, West Virginia.
>>
>>18009928
If someone is robbing your house with a gun in hand he's way more likely to shoot you if YOU have a gun, because he'll be scared shitless that you'll shoot first. An axe, a machete or a butcher knife can still be scary, but not quite as likely to make someone shoot out of fear.
>>
>>18016248
>look at me present my ignorant opinion as fact

I'd much prefer to shoot the armed intruder myself than leave it up to them to decide whether I live or die. But then again, I'm a rational person.
>>
No, I would marry them.
>>
>>18009908
Neutral. As long as they don't shoot me ha ha ha ha.
>>
I would end the relationship if she didn't own a gun. Nothing's hotter than a woman packing heat.
>>
>>18016612
This guy likes chicks with dicks.
>>
>>18016626
Like most anti gun people. They often project and make it about penises.
>>
>>18016640
I mean "packing heat" just sounds like hiding a boner.
I'm not anti-gun. I'm mostly neutral.
>>
>>18009981
Oh sweetie
the french are not considered the rest of the world
there's guns everywhere, you just don't know it because your geography teacher is a hack
>>
>>18010023
if he's unstable he's going to kill you even if he's unarmed you stupid fuckign retard

jesus christ gringo, tu é burro feito um asno
Thread posts: 200
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.