[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it a common criteria of girls for a potential partner to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1469260158527.jpg (33KB, 600x801px) Image search: [Google]
1469260158527.jpg
33KB, 600x801px
Is it a common criteria of girls for a potential partner to be very socially active? Because I'm really not a peoples person. At all
>>
for extrovert girls, yes. for the rest, not so much
>>
>>18009659

Do you have friends? Then you should be alright. Just show to them that you are not a solitary hermit and it shouldn't be a problem.
>>
>>18009659
Perplexing picture.. and confusion of the upstairs and downstairs mind
>>
>>18009659
Not for me. I'm an introvert, and I like other introverts. Provided you're not a complete social recluse, it doesn't bother me. In fact, I find extroverts exhausting.
>>
>yfw 16 year old boys have to compete with college athletes and rich adult men for girls
>>
Watchu mean 7 grade
>>
>>18009978

Wow, you couldn't have missed the point harder if you tried, could you? How about you stick to the topic of the thread?
>>
>>18009659

common? not per se. depends on the girl. social girls often date social boys.

remember that a gender is not a software, not all girls are the same.

if you see a girl and shes super social she may even not care if you're social because that would just distract from her social life, though she would likely force you to be a part of hers as you could imagine.
>>
>>18009996

>posting a picture more interesting than your topic

asking for it desu
>>
>>18009659
Yes, but you're going about it the wrong way.

You seem to be aiming for "a girl" rather than "the girl" or at least "the girl... for the moment"

I'm not a people person at all either. My girlfriend is a social butterfly. But we're compatible.

If you're trying to find a generic "girl" who "likes" things that "most girls" like, then you're going to end up with a cookie cutter clone of 75% of the female population.

No matter how bad you think you are, EVERYONE has a potential partner. Put your pride aside. Don't settle for a copy. Find the one that fits you perfectly and disregard what anyone tells you.

If you focus on what people will think about you if you date her, then YOU don't deserve HER.
>>
>>18009669
Eh, I see a lot of 'shy' girls who insist they need an outgoing dude to counter their inhibitions. It's similar to them wanting a guy to be taller and stronger, and although it's rooted in insecurity it's still something you have to consider.

I'm not by any means saying ALL women want Hyper Extrovert Turbo Chad Deluxe Edition, although it does seem like most of them want a guy who has a few good friends and reasonable social skills at the very least. But then again, people consider so many different things when looking for someone that I don't know if it can normally be pinned down to just one thing.
>>
>>18009659
>that body
>7th grade
lord, why did you do this to me.
>>
>>18010090
>body

It's a push up bra or two, probably a size too big to make them look bigger. The wide angle helps distort them to look larger as well.

Besides that, she looks pretty "flat" and, well, young...

>talking about someone who's fucking 13 like this makes me feel weird
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.