[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I did it without protection and I pulled out a tiny bit late.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
So, I did it without protection and I pulled out a tiny bit late. I'm 98% positive I didn't cum inside, a lot went on her stomach. But I'm scared a little went inside. How worried should I be?
>>
>>18009587
I'm basically asking, if I did, what are the chances she got pregnant?
>>
>>18009591
100% chance she could be pregnant
>>
>>18009596
dont lie to him, anon
its actually a 112% chance shes pregnant, and a 200% chance that its black
>>
From Planned parenthood:
Of every 100 women whose partners use withdrawal, 4 will become pregnant each year if they always do it correctly. Of every 100 women whose partners use withdrawal, 27 will become pregnant each year if they don't always do it correctly.

There's no good way to guess if she could have gotten preggo in this specific encounter. It would depend on a variety of things, including her cycle, how easily other women in her family became pregnant, and how much sperm did make it inside her.
I read somewhere that on average, of couples who are having regular unprotected sex, 20% will get pregnant within a month. Do with that information as you will, these are typically couples who are trying though, or at the very least aren't trying not to.

Getting pregnant is actually more difficult than the paranoid kids who DON'T want kids think though. You're probably fine, but ffs man, use a goddamn condom for the good of the entire human race. It's literally your only line of protection.
>>
>>18009587
Unlike popular belief, children are not that easy to make.
>>
>>18009606
Thank you for the information, we usually do, but we didn't have one and were too horny, guess I'll just have to pray
>>
It can take only that little bit to get her pregnant. Get you a Plan B pill from a pharmacy. Make her pay for half if you can't afford it since I'm assuming she was knowing and took the risk also to fuck without condom.
>>
>>18009614
When in doubt, get her a plan B pill man. They're effective up to 3 days after, but lose effectiveness rapidly so get on it quick if you're still within that period.

Otherwise, just get a fucking test and get ready to potentially shill out 18 years of child support or for an abortion.
>>
Well 1 out of every 25 women using the pull-out method PERFECTLY still get pregnant every year. This includes peeing inbetween every ejaculation and penetration. This is probably because some precum contains viable sperm.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3564677/

That number rises to more than 1 out of every 5 who don't always do it perfectly get pregnant every year.

Pull-out method sucks. Stop doing it.

https://www.cdc.gov/reproductivehealth/unintendedpregnancy/pdf/contraceptive_methods_508.pdf
>>
>>18009628
Is doing it "perfect" considered just-timing the ejaculation right after you pull out?

Or just playing super safe, which sounds no fun at all
>>
>>18009647
Practicing withdrawal perfectly means making sure you have peed before penetration and no residual semen is left on or in your dick. Then you make sure you don't cum anywhere near the vulva.
>>
File: 45.gif (3MB, 348x393px) Image search: [Google]
45.gif
3MB, 348x393px
Women can only get pregnant if they are ovulating, and even then you only have around a 3 hour window on a certain day during the ovulation cycle to get her pregnant.

Source: My Psychology teacher.
>>
>>18010019
Sperm survive in the womb for up to 6 days. If ovulation happens within that window, that's when conception occurs.

Source https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/7477165/
>>
>>18009587
You're about to have little burritos running around
>>
>>18009670
also if you correctly determine the menstrual cycle she's working and avoid sex around ovulation.

>>18010019
I hope your psychology teacher doesn't have a vagina because that's just not true. you can get pregnant at any time during the menstrual cycle, it's just a lot easier when you're ovulating.

Good luck op. There's a reason we call it pull n pray here.
>>
Two shots of period blood will get you. I virtually Throw the bloody cups in your stupid face!
>>
Get Plan B man, there's a $10 off coupon on the website and everything.
>>
>>18009587
Get the morning after pill.
>>
>>18009587
You deserve to have a tiny person ruin your life
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.