[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's a girl at work that I have an enormous crush on.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: cold.jpg (277KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
cold.jpg
277KB, 1920x1280px
There's a girl at work that I have an enormous crush on. I think about her multiple times just about everyday. I've never been in a relationship and I've never confessed to a girl before so I'm very socially retarded with respect to dating.

But I decided that I don't want to let her leave without at least trying on her; I need to at least let her know how I feel. The problem is I'm not sure how to confess properly especially under these circumstances.

In addition to being dumb about these things I also don't tend to see her as often anymore. Our schedules don't overlap as much anymore so it's difficult to get in a one on one conversation, speak with her in the break room or ask if she wants to have lunch somewhere. The only sure way I have to communicate in this stage is her work mailbox; I don't know how best to ask for her number.

She catches me with a hello first most of the time. One time she walked by and waited looking at me as I was communicating with someone else until I was free to say hello to her.

She also tends to laugh when we talk. I don't know if she's started to do it more often or if I've just been noticing it but she laughs at things I do or say that I find dumb or even awkward.

I don't know if she has a boyfriend. I tried to get some information from her but she has always mentioned doing things with her family; on Christmas, her birthday, hanging out on the weekend, she never mentioned doing anything with a boyfriend.

I'd like to get her to know how I feel before Valentine's so maybe we can do something that day, if anything happens between us.

But my basic problem is I don't know how to proceed from here.
>>
>>18009548

1) Confessing is never a good idea. Asking a woman out makes it pretty obvious that you like her.

2) If you see each other in person, asking her out by e-mail or text is not gonna roll. Bad idea.

3) This is not that impressive:

>She catches me with a hello first most of the time. One time she walked by and waited looking at me as I was communicating with someone else until I was free to say hello to her.

>She also tends to laugh when we talk. I don't know if she's started to do it more often or if I've just been noticing it but she laughs at things I do or say that I find dumb or even awkward.

She probably is just nice, that's all.

Finally: Ask her out in person. Don't be surprised if she says "no". But hey, maybe she says "yes". Good luck.
>>
Don't get involved romantically or even casually with coworkers.
>>
>>18009621
Fair enough. I don't necessarily think those bits you quoted mean anything more than her just being friendly; I wanted to note them because it helped provide context. I hardly consider them impressive when I've never dated a woman before.
>>
Getting romantic with coworkers is never a good idea. 10 times out of 10 , things will get super weird. Chances are it won't work out. There are so many other options out there for you. Why jeopardize your job?
>>
>>18009548
this week this girl at work tried to come at me romantically. i ignored her at best and worst i was a dick about it. fuck her, im not there to make friends im there to work and make money.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.