[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've got a situation where I have to pass a drug test

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

So I've got a situation where I have to pass a drug test in order to keep my adderall prescription. That's a problem because I've been smoking a shit ton lately. What I want to know is if I take a rapid detox drink to flush myself out and take my adderall afterwards, would it metabolize in my system fast enough to yield a positive on a test?
>>
I wish i could get my hands on some nice adderall. Anyway, I think you fucked up because cannabis is very "sticky". Itcan be detected in urine for about 3 months. good luck tho.
>>
Drink tons of water. Take creatine 2 or 3 times a day with water. Exercise also helps. 7 days before the test minimum, stop smoking. Has worked for years for me and I get urinalysis minimum once a year.
>>
The thing is I have to test positive for adderall and I don't know if it'll show up if I take it or rail it an hour after I take a rapid detox
>>
If I were you I would try flushing, vitamin b, and take some of your Adderall a couple hours before the test. I don't want to suggest taking too much of it but it would help it show up in your diluted sample. Vitamin b helps to restore the yellow color. Flushing probably isn't your best option for a heavy smoker but because you have to test positive for Adderall it makes subbing out of the question unless you know someone who would only test positive for adderall.

Are you out and they want to test you for a refill? If so how long has passed since you didn't have any? If it's been long enough that the Adderall does not show up anyways you could just sub it. I think detection times for adderall is up to a week. Not sure because I'm too lazy to look up if it's a methamphetamine (7 days) or an amphetamine(3 days). Assuming it's a methamphetamine.
>>
>>18010505
It's to stay in line with dea regulations or something,idek. Cause the law is you can't be prescribed a controlled substance while you're using a controlled substance yourself. Maybe I can convince the doctor my marijuana use is just to help me eat.
Also gonna test out my theory and pay for a multi panel screen to test for amphetamines and thc, and see how well my "drink detox and rail a football" idea works out
>>
>>18009406
>3 months
I can get clean in 1 month, and I smoke a shit ton. It all depends on your BMI, diet, and exercise. If you're a fat fuck that smokes a lot then yeah, you're probably fucked OP
>>
Basically I need to know if the adderall will show up in a test if I take it an hour after I take a detox or not
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.