[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've pretty much exhausted all of tinder and okcupid in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1302.jpg (317KB, 850x782px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1302.jpg
317KB, 850x782px
I've pretty much exhausted all of tinder and okcupid in my area.

There's no girls left and I haven't had a single hook up.

How can it be done? I want to hook up
>>
>>18009126
Wash yourself, get dressed, go to a pub/bar, gtab a drink, start a conversation with a girl. If it doesn't work out, move on and repeat the last step.
>>
>>18009126
You should give a shit sbout these dating apps. They validate too much through the first impression. If you still want to keep on, try to get good new pics and a nice status.
>>
>>18009126

post pic, show us what you got.
>>
>>18009164
>start a conversation
Seriously how
>>
>>18009841
Ask her about herself and let her do the talking.
>>
>>18009858
What words do I need? I can't just say "tell me about yourself". Please accommodate for my autism.
>>
Stop being so picky and just ask girls if they want to fuck. Be direct and find out. Remember every female is different but if you fuck a couple of fatties then you'll start to understand how the skinny bitches want to get some. It's all a matter of action anon. If you think about it too much you are wasting your time and literally youve chosen to sit there and think instead of doing what your balls want you to do. Why do you deny yourself?
>>
>>18009937
This. Use that retarded emoji one too chicks love that shit. Like ; D > 8==D-() ('_') b
>>
>>18009960
If you cant follow our advice then why the fuck are you asking. It's like when a teacher tells you to do something and you'll get an A if you do what they want by the tee otherwise if you don't follow the rules then you'll get docked points. IF YOU DONT LISTEN TO ADVICE THEN YOU WONT GET THE RESULTS YOU WANT. Otherwise you might be asking the wrong question for the problem you have.
>>
What do you put in your bio for Tinder and what opening line to use to grab a womans attention?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.