[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else feel like they aren't mature enough to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 10

Anybody else feel like they aren't mature enough to live like an adult
>>
Probably like 99% of adults.
Unless they want to insult another adult, and then suddenly everyone is less adult than them.
>>
>>18008851
No. But I often feel like I am surrounded by 25 year old children at the University I go to.
As long as you are under 30, You are not in the minority when it comes to immaturity.
>>
File: pokegomancard.jpg (13KB, 180x320px) Image search: [Google]
pokegomancard.jpg
13KB, 180x320px
>>18008867

I feel like you're the type of guy who would like pic related on facebook.

OP, it depends on what you mean. Do you mean not mature enough to pay your bills and go to work? Or do you mean act like a stereotypical adult who enjoys gardening and neighborhood watch more than video games? Because those are vastly different things. You'll likely adjust to the former, and it's okay to get help if that adjustment is proving difficult. The latter is fine and shouldn't be stressed over.
>>
>>18008867
Op here I have the opposite feeling, everybody else is into casual sex and feeling comfortable with strangers and stuff, I see them, they are the majority and I can't understand what's wrong with me
>>
File: Dostoyevsky.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Dostoyevsky.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>18008875
>everybody else is into casual sex and feeling comfortable with strangers and stuff
That is immature. You are better than them.
>>18008870
I care if you play Pokemon or ave any other hobby. Immaturity is result of a lack of introspection and critical thinking causing you to act like a child.
>>
>>18008885
I do not care if you play Pokemon or have any other hobby.
Is what I meant to say.
>>
>>18008875
Other than your sex life, why do you feel immature?
>>
File: wallhaven-242547.jpg (376KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-242547.jpg
376KB, 3840x2160px
I am you, OP. Not only for the feeling comfortable/intimacy, but general tendency to avoid responsibility. I am lazy and unwilling to take any, I do not take risks and flowing in live being inert and passive. Narcissistic and entitled.
>>
>>18008911
Low motivation and inability to make friends
>>
>>18008851
everyone does until they slowly figure it out. Just slowly get used to it and accept that others feel like this too.
>>
>>18008941
Do you read often?
>>
>>18008957
Not anymore
>>
File: notes from underground.jpg (19KB, 321x500px) Image search: [Google]
notes from underground.jpg
19KB, 321x500px
>>18008979
Start again. It will help.
>>
File: laughing.gif (51KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
laughing.gif
51KB, 480x270px
>No matter what you do you'll always be behind everyone else you know.
>Mentally you haven't read enough books.
>Physically you never actually cared for gym.
>Romantically you maybe had two partners.

I don't even have my drivers license yet and I just turned 24, thinking of ending it if this job interview doesn't work out.

I know I should be grateful if these are my only problems, but it's killing me inside I can't find the happiness everyone else seems to have, the normality everyone else has..People can sense that there's something wrong with me.
>>
>>18009011
So at least you can get a licence, I'm legally blind I'll never get one
>>
>>18009011
I am 25 and I also do not have a License. I Most likely never will due to my extreme fear of driving caused by when my Mother wrecked her car in an attempt to kill herself, me and my 2 siblings just to spite my stepfather (My brother and I are not his, my sister is). Luckily I live in a midsize city with working public transport. Dont feel bad, Anon. Driving is terrible and I wish cars were illegal and replaced by public transport.
>>
>>18008998
This is my favorite book, and I fucking hate it.
>>
File: ErfaKht.jpg (140KB, 1280x842px) Image search: [Google]
ErfaKht.jpg
140KB, 1280x842px
>>18009193
I know
>>
>>18008851
I never feel like a child or immature because I've gotten in trouble with the law in a very adult way.

I do however feel like I have to fake having my shit together around my coworkers which seems very human.
>>
>>18008851
I feel that way sometimes and I'm 55.
>>
>>18008851
actual autist here

you have no idea
>>
>>18009011
>Didn't get a license
>Still able to get a job, girlfriend, and be succesful on the whole

Driver license is a meme unless you live somewhere far-off.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.