[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This girl I've dating pissed me off tonight. She says she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault[2].jpg (87KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[2].jpg
87KB, 1920x1080px
This girl I've dating pissed me off tonight. She says she doesn't handle affection well which I get but she acts totally casual about our relationship (we're "hanging out"). I wouldn't have problems with this except she kind of makes a stink about me having certain dating apps on my phone (which I've since removed). Then she actually said that she doesn't plan on staying in this area forever so I shouldn't get too attached to her. I'm starting to question this whole arrangement but the worst part is I think that's exactly what she wants me to do.

What in the fuck is wrong with you women?
>>
Shes obviously testing you and trying to get you to "chase" after her and prove how you feel. Bitches be cray.
>>
>>18008703
>What in the fuck is wrong with you women?
You have bad taste.
>>
>>18008703
did you meet her over the dating app
>>
>>18008712
Yes
>>
She's no good, not only is she downplaying your relationship to others she's even doing it to you, not worth your time bro, bounce.
>>
>>18008712
>>18008714
That explains everything.
>>
>>18008717
Ugh god dammit she really is great and we get along so well but this nagging aspect of "where are we going with this" is starting to get to me. I know it will kill the relationship if I press it. This fucking sucks.
>>
>>18008720
explain to me?
>>
As a woman, I can say with a fully unbiased opinion that's she's being fucking ridiculous. You are casual or you are not, you can't be both. Did she just reiterate to you that she's moving and you shouldn't get attached? If so, then she really needs to fuck off about the dating apps. If not, then you need to have a conversation about what she really wants from you.
>>
so do something unexpected, but not over the top. Write her a letter. bitches love letters. lol. And its free, its sentimental and its professing your feelings so... thats my advice
>>
>>18008724
Dating apps tend to attract the flaky, crazy-tier women that aren't looking for anything serious (but they're always more than happy to string you along because it's an easy ego stroke).
>>
>>18008726
She didn't say she was specifically moving but gave me an "I'm a free spirit and I don't want to stay in this job/town/relationship forever" speech.
>>
>>18008728
I guess I should get her address at some point.
>>
>>18008732
If anyone tells you that kind of bullshit, it's time to move on. Unless you're looking for something casual.
>>
>>18008732
Then you two clearly want different things and need to have a conversation about it.
>>
>>18008742
I guess I'll call her bluff and make it casual. Maybe leave my phone carelessly so she'll see texts from other women. I can't believe I'm thinking this but I'm actually legitimately angry and I don't know why.
>>
>>18008745
The reason you're angry is because you don't want to be casual, she does, and you're frustrated that you don't want the same things.

Your plan is terrible and will only lead to disaster. Just talk to her about your feelings and see what she has to say.
>>
>>18008714
lel. she's just creating an "artificial selection". she is probably simultaneously dating other guys. girls do that. they always go for the most dangerous ones but they also want to keep their comfort zone guys around and they always eliminate the useless betas. sorry.
>>
>>18008745
>I can't believe I'm thinking this but I'm actually legitimately angry and I don't know why.
You're more emotionally invested than she is and probably assumed she thought more of what you had. I don't know if she's serious about what she said or just the type to play mind games, but don't stick around. You're wasting your time on someone that doesn't deserve it. She clearly said she wouldn't stay with you.
>>
>>18008749
I don't think she even wants to have that conversation. She makes it abundantly clear whenever conversations get heavy that she is not comfortable. So I know the conversation would kill whatever good will we had built up. I'm beginning to think that I'm just a distraction until she gets more mature and goes after the man who will provide for her every desire.
>>
>>18008745
Well, she'll probably dump you then

Am I weird in thinking that "keeping things casual" doesn't necessarily equal "fucking other people"? You can date someone exclusively without it having to go anywhere. And I think there is pressure to keep things 'casual' when you start something. Plus "not staying in this area forever" doesn't mean she's definitely planning on leaving. People can say that for years
>>
>>18008759
>You can date someone exclusively without it having to go anywhere
What is the point?
>>
>>18008763
I don't know, why does anybody date anybody? You can date someone without it being a precursor to marriage.
>>
Only take your time to do this if you feel strongly for her otherwise it might be a waste... But if you do write her a letter, you dont have to mail it. Fold it nicely and put it in a box with a bow, or hide it in her purse for her to just stumble upon. Snail mail is so yesterday. LMAO
>>
>>18008768
Of course you can but there should at least be some momentum.
>>
>>18008759
>Am I weird in thinking that "keeping things casual" doesn't necessarily equal "fucking other people"?
I don't know. At the very least, it sounds like the other person is just trying to use someone to pass the time. It's very different from wanting to keep things less serious at the beginning of a relationship as you get to know each other, because the goal is still to become serious over time if you mesh well.
>>
>>18008769
OP here. I think this is a really good idea honestly. I won't be mushy but I will at the very least explain that we make each other happy.
>>
>>18008772
Isn't less serious keeping things casual? I guess we're literally arguing semantics. My point is I've heard a lot of people say that they're just keeping things casual at first because that's kind of the expectation and they don't want to sound like they're coming on too strong. How much that has to do with OP's girlfriend though, IDK
>>
>>18008777
>My point is I've heard a lot of people say that they're just keeping things casual at first because that's kind of the expectation and they don't want to sound like they're coming on too strong.
That used to be the expectation. Now people actively avoid serious relationships and juggle multiple people until they feel forced into settling down. The dating scene seems to have changed a lot with dating apps/websites.
>>
>>18008781
>Now people actively avoid serious relationships and juggle multiple people until they feel forced into settling down.
I can definitely attest to this.
>>
>>18008781
>>18008784
Which is why I'll be alone 5ever. I blame the economy
>>
>>18008791
I blame the schools.
>>
>>18008703
She's playing games.
Dump her and find a girl who doesn't.
>>
File: 1485365852723.jpg (153KB, 807x609px) Image search: [Google]
1485365852723.jpg
153KB, 807x609px
>>18008703
>girl is open about wanting to keep a relationship casual but exclusive
>you're complaining

Are you retarded bro? She's been open and honest about what she wants. She wants some short term conpanionship and sex and she wants it to be exclusive. Enjoy the short time of your youth that you are spending with her.

What the fuck do you want? An open relationship or romantic investment?

You're being stupid my man. I'm in exactly that type of casual-exclusive relationship. Both of us have emotional intimacy issues and a high sex drive so we fuck and hang out knowing full well we are not going to fall in love and I am moving to LA in a year.

What are you complaining about?
>>
Fuck her and move on. Sounds like she might be attracted to you if you treat her like a piece of fuck meat. Then hey, you've given yourself some leverage towards a relationship. If you don't attract her still, then just move on.
>>
>>18008763
companionship and sex
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.