[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

I've just had my confidence and soul crushed completely.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: blood.png (85KB, 265x293px) Image search: [Google]
blood.png
85KB, 265x293px
I've just had my confidence and soul crushed completely. How does a guy become more attractive if the facial structure is the key problem? I.e, in good shape, eating well, skin is good condition, etc.
>>
Would you mind saying what crushed you? Is it in relation to your upset towards personal bone structure?
>>
File: 1485302052744.png (585KB, 718x802px) Image search: [Google]
1485302052744.png
585KB, 718x802px
>>18008635
>be fatass
>go to /soc/ to learn what to fix
>spend a year or so fixing myself completely, feel good
>go back to /soc/
>rating dropped to a 5.5 average
>>
>>18008642
>/soc/

I do hope you know you deserve this
>>
whats the issue with your bone structure of your face?
>>
>>18008644
/soc/ would be better for honest input over a hugbox, wouldn't it?
>>
>>18008644
If someone looks to the internet for validation, they have much bigger issues
>>
>>18008615
First of all, the internet is a stupid, stupid place wherein the anonymous masses like to make others feel as shitty as possible

With that being said, if you really, truly just don't like your facial structure, experiment with different hair styles. They make a huge difference in how your face looks. If you're a guy, even better, cause you also have facial hair to work with. Go to a good stylist and have them help, and in the meantime, do some google searches to determine what your face shape is and what the most flattering styles are for your shape.
>>
>>18008679
But I can't really grow facial hair that well, and I don't like it much to begin with
I can try a stylist I suppose.
>>
>>18009105
He said hairstyles homes, hairstyles.
>>
>>18008642

How about you try your new looks in real life, mate?

Try it before bitching about how it didn't work.
>>
>>18009129
Kill yourself, I meant I'd try a stylist like he suggested because I've already tried self-searching for flattering hairstyles, and having it cut.

>>18009116
>If you're a guy, even better, cause you also have facial hair to work with.
>>
>>18008615
You don't have to become more attractive, you just need to increase the chances that you will find a girl you are attracted to who is also attracted to you at your current level. Just start asking out more girls. Just because one or two doesn't like the look of you doesn't mean you need to change yourself, you just need to change the girl you're asking.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.