[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a white guy living in the united states with my Iranian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 2

File: Pom.jpg (315KB, 604x400px) Image search: [Google]
Pom.jpg
315KB, 604x400px
I'm a white guy living in the united states with my Iranian immigrant girlfriend. Things are starting to get pretty scary around here, and we're starting to worry if she'll be able to stay. What are the chances that things will get serious for people who aren't traveling internationally, and what can we do to ride out these four crazy years?
>>
>>18008517

>What are the chances that things will get serious for people who aren't traveling internationally

Its hard to tell.

>and what can we do to ride out these four crazy years?

Arm yourself. Keep a good eye on your girlfriend and be prepared to defend yourself from the ignorant xenophobes that will no doubt emerge during the next four years.

Speak out. Be vocal. Don't take shit from anyone. Let all the racists, xenophobes, bigots and fuckheads know that if they want a war they'll get it.

Unfortunately, being with an Iranian immigrant means that you don't really get to sit on the sidelines for this one. During times like this you have to pick a side and you have to be ready to stick with it.
>>
Is she here legally? Does she have the proper paperwork and carry a copy of it? IS she abiding the conditions of her stay here aka if she's on a work visa is she gainfully employed like she should be? Does she have plans to go back to Iran in the next couple of months? Does she have connections to terrorism, or have sympathies for terrorists? If you answered yes to the first couple of questions and no to the last, then it's fine and you have nothing to worry about. If you answered no to any of the first couple and/or yes to the last, fuck your sandnigger gf and fuck you, I look forward to her deportment and I hope she gets raped in the detainment center.
>>
>>18008517
Is she a legal immigrant? If so, she'll be fine.
If she's illegal THEN SHE SHOULDN'T BE IN THE USA IN THE FIRST PLACE.
>>
>>18008517

>>18008537
>>18008539

See what I'm saying?

Be ready for a fight, dude. There are a lot of insane people out there who would love to use immigration status and shoddy patriotic bullshit as an excuse to hurt you or your girlfriend.

There is going to be a lot of "see something say something" neighbor spying and cold-war era nonsense happening in this country in the near future. Ignorant people are coming out from their holes and they are just looking for someone or something to take out their aggression on.

There is absolutely no guarantee that her being her legal ensures her safety. These people won't see a legal immigrant, they'll just see a middle eastern woman.

Get a gun. Keep it on you. Don't take any shit. These people won't hesitate to strike if they think they can get away with it so don't hesitate either.
>>
>>18008537
>fuck your sandnigger gf and fuck you, I look forward to her deportment and I hope she gets raped in the detainment center.
The fact that one human would say something like that about another about whom they know nothing at all is exactly why I'm so worried. She's here legally, but your line of questioning is why we're scared.
>>
>>18008553

People tend to dislike those who break the laws, especially when they're supposed to be guests of a country. If that scares you then I don't know how you've managed to live your life up until now, and I suggest you receive therapy for your abnormal and excessive fear and anti-social thought patterns.
>>
>>18008546
You're an idiot. Could you go to Saudi Arabia without a Visa/citizenship and live there indefinitely? No. What about Australia? No. Switzerland? No.
Anywhere in the EU? NO.
But why the USA?

You're an idiot and your side will lose because it is filled with morons like you who don't know the law and don't know anything outside of your privileged bubble.
>>
>>18008517
In 2011 Obama put a complete ban on all "refugees" from Iraq--the media was silent and not a snowflake cried.
!n 2017 Trump puts a ban on all refugees from ISIS run Syria and the media blares it and causes the snowflakes to further lose their collective mind ( singular)
Worth noting, OBAMA was the one who drew up the list of the 7 nations to increase the security vetting of and Trump has merely instituted with a temporary halt--the media AGAIN is mis-representing what has been done.
There is no "BAN" on Muslims, especially not even all muslims, just a hold on those from these 7 countries run by ISIS, Al Quada and their ilk ( although I think the Saudis should be banned)- until an increased vetting process is put in place. This is for the security of the American people.
This is all contrived by the leftist media to foment unrest and a perfect example of why intelligent, cogent people don't believe a word they say.
>>
>>18008546
You should be executed.
>>
>>18008517
If she's legal, you're fine. I know that liberal fucking idiots like >>18008529 >>18008546 enjoy fear mongering, but Trump has literally never said or done anything to cause legal immigrants to be afraid, and the "muslim ban" was a ban on immigration from certain countries that posed a greater risk of sending terrorists than others. The countries on the list were actually already on a list made by the Obama administration, and Obama had actually done the exact same thing in 2011. The guy says he's going to enforce the nation's laws, and liberals go fucking nuts. It's ridiculous.
>>
>>18008529
>>18008546
You aren't very smart, are you?
Calling for a fucking war because illegal immigrants are being rightfully kicked out?

Fucking hell, you are literal scum. You're a useful idiot for the left and global monied interests, but you're too stupid to see it.

But hey, at least you can virtue signal to your equally as stupid friends.

Dumb fuck. I sincerely hope people as dumb as you die.
>>
>>18008553
Do you know where you are? The term "internet hate machine" when describing 4chan exists for a reason. Most people (even Trump supporters) wouldn't say such a thing to you in person. The ones rioting, destroying shit, and physically attacking people are on the other side of the political spectrum.
>>
>>18008608
Stop getting your news from fox. You are factually wrong, and it's sad you are so easily brainwashed.

Hundreds of LEGAL immigrants have been detained and turned around at the borders. USA isn't honoring its promises. Even green card holders have been deported.
>>
>>18008625
How about you stop getting your news from CNN. Nobody has gotten "deported". The issue was with people currently in other nations trying to get back in. Nobody was getting sent out. A liberal calling someone brainwashed. Fucking hilarious. And please, keep calling Trump supporters the violent ones, it just reinforces the appearance of idiocy you give off.
>>
>>18008625
Wew lad, you're a fucking idiot. Why do liberals talk about situations when they don't even actually know what's going on? Been reading/watching too much CNN? Is it still illegal to read wikileaks?
>>
>>18008628
>I'll call it another word
>That means it becomes all right!

I see you're taking Alternative Facts in like a good goy. It's okay to turn away legal residents because the God Emperor can do no wrong.
>>
>>18008630
Sad that idiots like you are given the right to vote. America voted itself to suicide with a bang.
>>
>>18008637
I'm sorry, but that's literally not an argument. You clearly lack understanding of the situation at hand, so you should stop talking about it because you look more and more like a fucking idiot with every post you make.
>>
>>18008636
You're a complete fucking idiot. Nobody has been deported. The travel ban is temporary. I know huffpo and CNN don't let you know those things though, so I'll excuse it.
>>
>>18008637
>gets backed into a corner
>turns into fascist

w e w
e
w
>>
>>18008625
You should do a better job of keeping up with the news. The legal citizens being kept out was sloppy, but it wasn't permanent. They've been clearing it up and letting citizens back into the country. The ban on travel from those countries is also temporary. Literally nobody was deported.

You see OP, it's not the pro trump people you should worry about. The only guy talking about violence and blatantly lying to push their narrative in this thread is firmly anti trump. Kinda like in real life.
>>
>>18008517
>oh man it's getting really dangerous in america now that people in countries known for violent situations aren't being granted entry
i suggest you go see a doctor.
>>
>>18008654
>nobody died and it only will last a few months so it's ok

I'm sure you wouldn't mind either if you tried to come back home and were turned away.
>>
>>18008656
They didn't ban people from Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Israel, all of which have actual problems with violence and terrorism.
>>
>>18008660
we have agreements with those countries plus people in the United states have investments in them, the second half is not a good reason, but it doesn't mean banning the other countries isn't right either
>>
>>18008657
The citizens being turned away was only on the first day, because like I said, the order was sloppily implemented. They've been letting actual citizens back in now that things are clearing up. Although I'm pretty sure I said that and you ignored it in your post, because like all liberals you're a fucking moron who leaves out facts to push your narrative. As far as the ban on non citizen immigration, who gives a fuck? They aren't citizens of the united States.
>>18008660
The list of the nations banned was literally created by the Obama administration prior to Trump entering office. Was obama a racist Hitler clone now?
>>
>>18008625
Source?
Oh wait, you have none! You pulled that information out of your ass.

Uninformed moron.
>>
>>18008625
Source you fucking retard.

I could literally swim across the ocean and start illegally living in the US and retards like you would defend it

Kill yourself
>>
I'm Hispanic, born and raised in a third world country. Got here legally now a citizen after time, money and adopting the language and culture. My wife is a beaner from Mexico and daughter brown as shit and we live in white country. It's pleasant and no issues here, we work hard and move forward.
Guess what I'm saying is stop being such a pussy and grab your gf by the Pussy
>>
As you can see OP, prepare for the worst. In this thread you see people who think it's okay to turn away legal immigrants and green card holders. The general population is too dumb to understand anything but "hurr we dont let terrorists in". Facts don't matter, only alternative facts.
>>
>>18008691
>Gets BTFO
>Keeps lying
Good liberal. People like you are why trump won.
>>
>>18008691
>upset people are worried about harmful acts happening in their country
>>
I hope she gets deported and you cry like a bitch.

No empathy for race traitors and illegals.
>>
>>18008537
>nothing personnel kid
>>
America, land of the enslaved, home of the scared.
>>
>>18008721
Better give Trump dictator powers because he'll keep us all safe amirite?
>>
>>18008754
how is enforcing the law that was written before he came into power illegal?
>>
>>18008754
>dictator powers
>something almost every country practices and something the u.s. has done before
>>
>>18008773
>>18008758
He doesn't need to be accurate, he's a Liberal. He can just make shit up and *poof* it's reality!
>>
>>18008529
I honest to god wish all your fears would come true.
>>
Sad to see what the US has become. Scared shitless, pissing their pants, giving away all their rights just to get an illusion of safety. The terrorists have indeed won. The ones who did 9/11 must be laughing their asses off now. They succeeded in making America self-destruct beyond their wildest dreams.
>>
>>18008874
What rights have we given up?
>>
>>18008758
What law? There is no such thing. You're lying.
>>
>>18008599

>You're an idiot and your side will lose because it is filled with morons like you who don't know the law and don't know anything outside of your privileged bubble.

I'm not on any side nor did I voice any support for illegal immigration. Its knee-jerk attitudes like yours that prove my point. I completely support our immigration laws.

>>18008607

I've got plenty of guns, a concealed carry permit and a trunk full of ammo. Anyone who wants to wish me harm is welcome to try.

>>18008610

Again, you didn't even bother reading my post correctly. I'm not calling for war against those who wish to enforce immigration laws, but a war against knee jerk xenophobes who use immigration status and nationalist propaganda as an excuse to hurt people. Its happening more and more everyday. Arab women are getting their hijabs ripped off and kicked down stairs; fringe groups are arming themselves and forming militias, white nationalists are crawling out from their holes and gathering in numbers.

If you were a foreigner or a minority you might be startled by these things.

I hope violence doesn't escalate but you're a fucking idiot to say that being prepared to defend yourself is some kind of delusion.

Attacks on foreigners, regardless of immigration status, is on the rise are and if you think that having a green card is some kind of guarantee of safety in this country you're just as fucking naive as you claim me to be.

A green card is a guarantee that you can stay here illegally, not that some neo-nazi won't firebomb your house. You wanna talk about MY privileged bubble? Try opening your eyes a bit and and seeing whats going on in the lives of people who aren't from this country. There's more violence happening than you're aware of and I, for one, am ready for anything.
>>
File: 1391148550144.gif (2MB, 250x220px) Image search: [Google]
1391148550144.gif
2MB, 250x220px
>>18008869

I don't. I know its cute to live in your little pipe dream but there are a LOT of people in this country who don't like foreigners, don't believe in race-mixing etc., and wish harm to people from middle eastern countries, regardless of their immigration status.

Have you been surrounded by neo-nazis on the streets late at night for being in the wrong neighborhood? Have you ever been spit on for being brown? Has anyone ever yelled "nigger" at you as they drive by? Has anyone made monkey sounds at you in public? Have you been told to "go back to your country" even though you were born here? Have you ever had to drive through a town with your head ducked below the window because the houses had rebel flags and swastikas in the windows? Have you ever had people stare you down in public because your girlfriend is white and you're not?

Well, I have. So please, go ahead and tell me again I'm completely safe here because I'm a legal citizen. Tell me again that I'm welcome here and I have absolutely nothing to fear.

Please. Tell me again that I'm just a fear mongering liberal and all of the aggression I've experienced in my life just because I don't look like I'm from here is all in my head.

Without a shred of sarcasm I can say I would genuinely love to live in whatever fantasy world of sunshine and rainbows you live in right now.
>>
>>18008936
The problem with those people is that they are immune to logic. They are ok with anything as long as it happens to others.

>hurr they're only foreigners it won't happen to me

Not realizing that it could very well happen to them.
>>
>>18008517
Basically OP what it boils down to in the country is If your GF is legal, Republicans will protect her. If your GF is illegal, liberals will protect her. If she has her papers you'll be fine, if not you might as well move to California before they secede and we annex it right back
>>
>>18008556
>anti-social thought patterns.
dude has a gf tho
>>
>>18008936
You can take all of what you just said, and convert that into shitty parts of Detroit and Chicago, except replace neo-nazi with hoodniggers.

Of course there's bad parts of town you won't feel safe in, so get away from them. The arguments with taking in illegals is that they could cause nice safe neighborhoods to become shitty warzones if enough of them come in. I mean look at France...
>>
>>18008963
Republicans didn't really protect all the legal ones when they tried to return to the US and got turned away.
>>
/pol/ ruined this website with all of the political shit flinging. I literally see the word libtard on normie websites like Facebook now. It's getting a little out of hand, guys. The joke has gone too far. Let's go back to being college educated, first class citizens instead of shitposting about political ideologies and how trades are objectively superior to intellectually fulfilling careers.
>>
>>18008970
Again where is your source on this? Are you talking about those that fail the vetting process and are therefore not permitted entry?
>>
>>18008970
You really can't source anything you say can you? You've gotten blown the fuck out throughout the whole thread, yet you're still spewing your stupidity. I legitimately wish people like you would die.
>>
>>18008975
Someone who has a visa or a green card has already gone through the vetting process.
>>
>>18008984
10 seconds in google are too hard for you, but that's because you know your lies wouldn't hold water. It's all over the place. Let me pick a non us link.

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-01-30/us-tempers-part-of-trump-travel-ban-amid-big-protests/8224352?pfmredir=sm

inb4 hurr durr it's not breitbart so it's lies. Now that you once again are btfo, will you shut up? Or try to lie more?
>>
>>18008992
>All detained green card holders released
In an apparent indication that Mr Kelly's instructions were being implemented, some green card holders arriving in the US said they had no trouble clearing customs.

>All green card holders who were detained at US airports had been admitted into the country by late Sunday (local time), a US official familiar with the process told Reuters.

Did you purposely just blow yourself the fuck out? It's just like your stupid ass has been told throughout the entire thread. Actual citizens were only turned away in the very beginning, and it was quickly fixed. Liberals are fucking idiots.
>>
>>18008995
Oh it was fixed in a day, that makes it all better. Doesn't change the fact that Trump overstepped his authority and had to he smacked down by federal judges. Expect to see more and more of this in the future.

Sheeple like you are why the US is dying.
>>
>>18009001
>Gets BTFO
>moves the goal posts
Lol liberals are all the same. You're a fucking idiot who was trying to talk about something as if he had a clue, when he was actually a clueless fucking moron. The US is dying because of people like you.

And protip, next time you're going to link someone to something while saying "that's because you know your lies wouldn't hold water", try not to prove them right. Jackass.
>>
>>18009009
>gets BTFO
>moves goalposts, denies ever having said what he previously said

Just like Trump. No wonder you worship him.
>>
>>18009014
What I said, is exactly what happened. I posted >>18008664 >>18008654 that when the order was first made people were kept from entering the US, but it was quickly fixed and everything is fine for actual citizens now. You're a moron and have been embarrassed multiple times in this thread now. You should kill yourself, the world would be a better place without people like you.
>>
>>18008517
REALLY huh asshole

things are getting scary..

how so, you fucking douche bag. Have you gotten any mail in the post saying your other half has to leave

Oh, i know. A phone call, telling her she has to leave.

NO NO i know, an EMAIL saying she has to leave.

or no, can't be that, THINKS ARE GETTING SCARY FOR THE LIBERAL DOUCHE CANOE BUT HE CAN"T SAY WITH ANY CONCRETE PROOF HOW!

but it must be because DT said all foreigners out.

RIGHT?

you know what you fucking fear pandering, idiot mongering asshole. STFU.

"things are getting scary around here' ONLY in your mind.
>>
>>18009018
You will thank Trump when he deports you one day, right? After all you have pledged your life to him.
>>
>>18008517
People're fear mongering, OP. Nobody is going to be internment camped. Chances are 0%.

Just... live your lives as normal?
>>
>>18009034
Why are you still trying? Everything you've said has been wrong and you're embarrassing yourself with every subsequent post you make. It's funny to think that you've probably called Trump supporters dumb in the past, because you are a special kind of stupid. You're an uninformed, ignorant, apparently illiterate fool, and the stupidity you've posted in this thread removes any semblance of credibility you thought you had when you tried to tackle subject matter that is apparently far too complex for a pea brained imbecile like yourself.
>>
>>18009042
Funny how it's always the illiterate high school dropouts who are the loudest in calling others idiots.
>>
>>18009055
I'm not illiterate at all. You're the one who linked a story that proved the person you were arguing with right. You should stop projecting so hard.
>>
>>18009034
Stop being a fear mongering shill; it does nobody any good.

If you want to be triggered by biased factless bullshit to give your meager existence some meaning, fine, that's your life; if you want to be worked by elites who use your emotions against you so that you'll vote against your own mutual self-interests, fine; that just makes you a dumb fuck. The rest of us will live in the informed world, go on with everyday reality, and promote fiscal conservatism and economically progressive policies.

>>18008517
OP, you guys have nothing to worry about, unless she's illegal. Even then, something probably won't happen; Obama's deported the most illegals out of any President and she's still here.
>>
>>18009055
Funny how the you assume all Trump voters are some high school dropouts.
When most liberals have a useless defree in """social studies""".

t. Engineer masterrace, fuck your feelings
>>
>>18009064
>He fell for the stem meme
kek
>>
>>18008936
Oh boo fucking hoo. Stick to you're own. Every nigger i saw getting fucked up is because he felt entitled to white women or forcing his 'color issue' onto everyone around him.
>>
>>18008517
If she's here legally there is no problem but be sure to stay informed of what happens if she travels back to Iran (depends on her VISA too I guess).
It might be a problem in the future for her family, if she has some in Iran.

If you two are serious maybe you should consider getting married. If she's called Mrs. Smith rather than Somethingzadeh that might help.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.