[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a really bad case of puffy nipples. Ever since I was 12

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (187KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
187KB, 1280x960px
I have a really bad case of puffy nipples. Ever since I was 12 I would either tape them down or wear a special shirt my parents got me that is really tight so it can flatten them down. This has worked fine but now I'm gonna have to take my shirt off in front of a girl and idk what to do.
>>
>>18008430
Why not just have a surgery? It may not be a gynecomastia but I know how it feels to have a disgusting manboobs like that which only lowers your self-esteem
>>
>>18008438
No money but I want to try to see if my insurance can cover it if I say it's painful
>>
>>18008430
have you tried the superglue method?Ive heard many times that it works but Im not sure if troll or not
>>
>>18008491
I've tried it but I can't seem to keep my nips hard while it dries. I've tried everything... Ice cubes, flicking em everything
>>
Holy fuck
>>
If you're female puffy nipples are nice.
If you're a male I don't think anyone really cares.
>>
Those are very puffy nipples my dude. Are they always that big? Maybe don't take your shirt off in front of that girl, maybe just keep your shirt on for now.

and try insurance. what do you really have to lose from trying?
>>
>>18008430
Prepare for that reaction puffy nipple guy. rip.
>>
>>18008430
Jesus.....
>>
>>18008430
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

puffy nipples

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
>>
>>18008504
This x1000000
>>
>>18008430
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>18008430
Just take your shirt off and act manly. You wont be able to hide it forever, just dont be insecure about it even though it sucks.
>>
>>18008430
>but now I'm gonna have to take my shirt off in front of a girl and idk what to do.
With your physique, I wouldn't be worried. No offense.
>>
File: Screenshot_4.jpg (14KB, 310x170px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_4.jpg
14KB, 310x170px
Have surgery bro. I had them exactly the way you do now. Pic related was only 3 months after the surgery.
>>
>>18008430
Dude manboobs look better than this shit

Fucking cut it off Jesus lmaoo
>>
Anon, have you been checked for gynecomastia or something else by a doctor? Do either of your parents have this?
>>
>>18009325
Also, to add, what you have anon is actual gland overgrowth and they're literally tumors, with a chance of them being malign.

When I got my surgery they then sent them to the lab to check and thankfully mine were benign. But what you have there isnt fat, it's the actual mammary gland overgrown, so get it tested and the surgery done as soon as you can.
>>
>>18009144
I honestly don't care skinny or unfit I look it's just the nips. You can tell what my physique looks like with clothes on so she won't be surprised lol.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.