[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I always sucked at texting and shit, but I made a tinder anyway.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1475389331074.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1475389331074.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
I always sucked at texting and shit, but I made a tinder anyway.
Got a few matches and texted all of them the same copy-pasted "hey you're cute, let's meet sometime" and all of them replied with "OK". Just a simple ok, nothing else.
How do I go on from that?
>>
Ask them what kind of food they like, what they like to do for fun etc. If you fail to plan you plan to fail.
>>
>>18008443
I have no issue talking face to face, but I don't know texting flow. My plan is to keep that shit minimal and like
Hey ur cute, let's meet
OK
Cool, how about X and Y?
Ok sounds good

And do all the actual talk face to face. How's that sound?
>>
Tinder chat is supposed to be shitposting but like died down from 4chan levels and made flirty in nature
Just open with reall dumb jokes not lame ass shit like that.
>>
>>18008460
No.
Tinder chat is to woo them. You can't just strike up a conversation with a random girl and be like hey lets fuck. Matching is basically just saying you have my attention.
>>
File: 1485739420101.jpg (57KB, 652x650px) Image search: [Google]
1485739420101.jpg
57KB, 652x650px
>>18008424

>Got a few matches and texted all of them the same copy-pasted "hey you're cute, let's meet sometime"

When you present unoriginal and boring come ons expect unoriginal and boring responses. Don't be shocked if "hey you're cute, let's meet sometime" fails to capture anybody's interest. There are bots with fake accounts who manage to come off more interesting than you. Consider that.
>>
>>18008460
If it works, it works. I feel like you're going to get stood up a lot. Especially if you keep your entire conversation on tinder. They can unmatch you, and never have to deal with you again which makes it easy to do so. The goal is to get a number.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.