[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>in b4 just give up Alright you manlets I need some advice.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1484941625243.jpg (49KB, 736x691px) Image search: [Google]
1484941625243.jpg
49KB, 736x691px
>in b4 just give up
Alright you manlets I need some advice. So a couple of months ago I asked a girl for her #. She gave it to me and we txted for like a day. After that she responded to another message on a different day, but ignored my other message. Haven't bother contacting her since. I know shes likely not interested, but i really wanna get at this bish. What do?
>>
>a couple of months ago
>Haven't bother contacting her since
You better have a pretty good excuse for this
>>
>>18008404
She started to ignore my texts so i just lost interest. But it was mainly due to me being a beta bitch. I told myself I gotta stop being a beta, so I'm trying to rekindle the little chance that i had.
>>
>>18008409
Like I said, you better have a good excuse for ignoring her for months. Would you want to get back in touch with someone who just dropped you like that?
>>
>>18008411
Depends who the person was. Shes the shy type of girl, so kinda hard to read the signals. I know what you mean though.
>>
>>18008421
Being shy doesn't mean you don't have self respect.
>>
>>18008425
shit its only been a month. You're sounding like i ghosted her. if anything she ghosted me.
>>
>>18008428
>a couple of months
>its only been a month
Which is it? It can't be both. I'm just going by what you've said

>You're sounding like i ghosted her
No, YOU should like you ghosted her
>>
>>18008435
a little over a month.

alright well lets just say it was my fault then. What should i say then that im sorry or just act like it never happened.
>>
>>18008386
please guys if a girl doesnt text you back it means youre fucking ugly. she is not busy now get over your selves. we dont have a hidden motive or playing hard to get like you turds do.
>>
>>18008447
Not every girl is a slut like you stacy.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.