[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My kink is girls talking about their feet. I don't know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: ..jpg (68KB, 1256x1075px) Image search: [Google]
..jpg
68KB, 1256x1075px
My kink is girls talking about their feet. I don't know why and I realise it's really fucking unusual. What's a good way to subtley move a one-on-one conversation in that direction?
>>
"do you have cool feet"
>>
"So I was thinking of getting a pedicure. Ever had one?"
>>
I feel like I'm not getting the sort of serious responses I deserve
>>
File: 447740.jpg (97KB, 552x658px) Image search: [Google]
447740.jpg
97KB, 552x658px
>>18008314
Hmm. All i can think of is the following:

>My running shoes are crap- what do you recommend?
>My damn sister is really into shoes, what do you recommend?
>Oh man, I got so sunburnt on my feet last week.

Will think of some more OP> Let us know how you get on.
>>
>>18008452
Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to disrespect your request for help in manipulating unknowing women into assisting personally pleasuring you by fulfilling your deviant fetish. Like, I didn't mean to offend you by implying that you trying to jack off to random chicks talking about their feet was not a serious matter.
>>
>>18008469
Calm down mate, it's just a bit of harmless fun
>>
>>18008469
>Like

Back to tumblr roastie toastie
>>
File: 1478139442025.jpg (12KB, 329x329px) Image search: [Google]
1478139442025.jpg
12KB, 329x329px
>>18008314

It is far less creepy to just come out and be honest about your fetish than it is to try to subtly steer the conversation towards feet.

Women will be far more receptive to honesty then you trying to get them to arouse you without their knowledge. Not to mention the fact that any woman with a decent head on her shoulders will immediately become creeped out when you keep trying to talk about her feet.
>>
>"Ugh, it's so hot in here. Can I fan my face with your socks? It's totally fine if they are sweaty."
Add a nohomo to that and it works on men too
>>
>>18008314
Just tell them thats your thing man. Nothing to be ashamed of. Sooner you get it out the better.
>>
>>18008902
>>18008507
I mean it's not really a thing I'm intending to do specifically to women I'm dating. More like a general thing.
>>
>>18009845

So Anon here was right >>18008469

You are a creep.
>>
>>18009865
Oh yeah.
>>
Become a foot doctor genius, get paid to live the dream.
>or just claim that you're in med school for that and ask them foot related questions for a "thesis"
>>
"what shoes are those, are they comfy?"
>>
>>18008844
will report back with results
>>
>Be a footfag(pls don't judge me)
>Ex says she's really tired
>"Mind if I took my shoes off?"
>Okay
>"Can I remove my socks?"
>Eh sure
>She starts rubbing her feet on my dick
>Mondo cool
>Reach out for feet
>She's all dry and full of callouses
>Try to contain my disgust and remove her feet ASAP

And this is why you should never have high expectations.
>>
>>18008469
Funny as shit
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.