[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/, I posted here last week about a girl that I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: charlie brown 2.jpg (141KB, 1280x1112px) Image search: [Google]
charlie brown 2.jpg
141KB, 1280x1112px
Hi /adv/,

I posted here last week about a girl that I'm into. I've had some very brief interactions with her during a lecture we're both in this semester. She seems receptive, and she's even initiated with me a few times, but I don't know how to get things to escalate. That is, I have no idea how to get the conversation to continue outside of the classroom. Any ideas? The only one that comes to mind is that I could ask her if she wanted to study together in the future. If that's a good idea, how do I ask? Do I ask for her number, or do I ask her to meet me at a specific place and time? Does there have to be some kind of relevant context (e.g. I need help with the coursework) before I ask, or when I ask is it just going to be understood that I like her?

I'm really clueless when it comes to this sort of thing, so I'd appreciate any other relevant advice that you guys can give me.
>please
>thank you
>>
Try not to overthink it. In the end, what makes you fail or succeed is whether she wants you or not. Just be nice and mostly honest to gain some familiarity with her. She might like you or not and she might be interested in a relationship or not, but that's up to her once you've done your part.

Don't overthink your approach. Of course it will probably cross her mind that you're interested, but it doesn't matter. Don't imagine a full scenario in your head where someone is somehow interrogating you as to why you approached the girl and you need a plausible answer for every question otherwise they'll shoot you.

Just pick something you'd like and natural and that you think she might agree to. Studying together sounds great. You can tell her you need help with your coursework if it's true and you feel like making small talk about it, but you don't NEED to justify your actions. Of course it's possible she'll ask why, and in that case you just keep your cool and act like what you're asking her is perfectly natural (which it is!). Maybe take the opportunity to compliment ("You look smart, you could probably help me out").

Asking for her number is perfectly normal. If you're meeting someone, you should be able to contact them. As for arranging, arrange it like you'd do with anyone else. I wouldn't invite her over to my house, though, that might seem a bit creepy.

As for interacting with her, there are no magic tricks. You have to interpret what she says and does and act accordingly. Is she being shy? Is she having fun? How did she respond to your flirting? Is she completely uninterested? With experience, you get better and better at understanding people and responding to them. Keep your cool.
>>
>>18008144
(cont)

Like I said, just be nice. If you need something to talk about, ask her about herself. Focus on having a good time with another person, don't focus on the fact that you'd like to rip her clothes off and stick it up her butt repeatedly.

Finally, if she seems totally uninterested or outright rejects you, know when to give up.

Good luck!
>>
I was in the same situation as you not too long ago. She was way out of my league. However it's been a year now and I've even got her to come over a few times. It wasn't easy though.

So here's my advice:
Be so stuck on her until she has no choice but to pay attention to you.

everyone likes attention, give it a try.

PS: take a picture of her and hang it on your door and say you will get her one day.
>>
>>18008070
those dreams are great
i dont know why people say it makes them sad
i always wake up feeling really happy after one of those dreams, then i spend a long time trying to fall asleep again
>>
>>18008181
Me too. It doesn't make me sad per se, but it makes the rest of the day seem bleak. I like sleeping for that very reason too.
I've been having lots of dreams about a girl I liked for a long time, and now I realize how much I miss her company.
>>
>>18008165
>take a picture of her and hang it on your door and say you will get her one day
I already shoved like 50 drawings of her into her mailbox, but she hasn't gotten back to me. 2017 and people are still superficial enough to hold out for bonafide photographs. Smh, senpai ;[

I'll try it your way and report back here
>>
>>18008144
>in the end, what makes you fail or succeed is whether she wants you or not

Yeah, you're totally right. I didn't even think about it that way. I'm gonna try my best to talk to her in class tomorrow. Worst case scenario, nothing happens

Thanks!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.