[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so there's a girl who sits behind me at work, and i saw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1331511806585.jpg (144KB, 567x378px) Image search: [Google]
1331511806585.jpg
144KB, 567x378px
so there's a girl who sits behind me at work, and i saw her scratching her scalp like it was on fire. i kinda saw her try to itch obscurely during lunch break too.
i'm a little worried she might have lice. her hair looked clean and rinsed, but the way she was scratching her head like a fucking ape made me worry. it was just so super vigorous and noisy, it was hard to miss...

how do i ask her politely to get herself checked? she likes to be "playful" and steal hats and stuff... i know for one i won't be wearing my hat to work for a while. i'm afraid to actually touch anything she touches, and as mentioned... she's a very touchy-type.
>>
>>18008035
Could be stress related
>>
>>18008037
i also mentioned she tried to itch during lunch time...
and i get some people literally scratch their heads if they're stressed or frustrated but it seemed like she was trying to get something out, if that makes sense.
>>
>>18008040
It's none of your business. It could be a new hair product that didn't agree with her. Who cares? Don't be autistic and socially retarded.
>>
>>18008043
like god damn i have a right to be concerned. she sits close enough behind me that i'm afraid to get her lice. wouldn't it be a safer bet for her to get that shit checked than to carelessly pass something like lice around?
>>
She must just have really bad dandruff m8
>>
You know, dandruff is a thing, right?

Lice is rare as fuck in adults and usually only arises in truly horrific conditions you have never experienced even a mildest amount of in your entire life.
>>
>>18008064
i got a chance to see hear hair during a meeting while she was sitting down in front of me. didn't see any white flakes. like i said, it looks like clean and rinsed hair.

>>18008071
it's rare but it doesn't mean it doesn't happen.
>>
>>18008080
If she had lice, you'd see her hair fluttering around with them crawling all over scalp.
>>
>>18008082
she has thick black hair and its not like i was gonna be staring at her hair the whole meeting...

and i didn't realize her odd scratching until after the meeting anyways.
>>
"Hey, is everything okay? You seem really itchy!"
>>
>>18008035
If she has lice you wouldn't be able to see them from a distance, bastards are tiny. Just keep your distance and see how things progress. Check your hair occasionally if you're suspicious. If you do end up with lice do not fuck around. Get those hair cleaning kits from wherever immediately and follow the instructions. Those bastards suck
>>
>>18008206
Oh and there's no nice way to mention her head itching so I just wouldn't bring it up. You'll just look like a dick
>>
>>18008086
>>18008086
Find a sneaky way to get real close to her hair. Lice eggs look like grains of sand (light against dark hair)
Or just pour kerosene on her head and light it up. No Hair = No lice
>>
>>18008093
i thought about mentioning that subtly to her. something like "are you ok..." if i catch her scratching her head like that again.

>>18008206
fuck man, i'll do my best... we have those anti-bacterial liquid hand gels. do those kill the mother fuckers? maybe i can encourage her to use some more of that....

>>18008213
noted and kek
>>
>>18008035
Give her a copy of "BATH 101: HOW TO STOP BEING A DISGUSTING LICE COLONY". Really, really cheap.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.