[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been neet for 5 years, 16 to 21 and I'm struggling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1398996168465.jpg (380KB, 980x1196px) Image search: [Google]
1398996168465.jpg
380KB, 980x1196px
I've been neet for 5 years, 16 to 21 and I'm struggling a lot to find work, I've applied everywhere I can imagine, gotten handfuls of interviews, always dress nicely and communicate respectfully. Family is finally deciding to kick me out since I've tried/been in and out of college, this last time I was taking classes on plumbing and couldn't afford all the tools for my next semester which family wouldn't help me with. I only have $50 in my bank account and I'm driving uninsured and I have no idea what I can do at this point. I considered military but I can't lose the amount of weight I need to in any reasonable amount of time and also only have a ged which they're selective about taking to begin with. My only other option seems to be job corps which sounds like the most miserable hell on earth experience I can imagine. I've read all sorts of horror stories, senseless beatings, rapes, etc. It's not something I'd fit in even remotely, that along with racial tensions increasing in this country, me being white, the majority there being black, if not everyone but me. All I want is to find and do normal work but with my lack of history and large time gap no one will hire me it seems, I have no idea how to make up for it. What should I do? Is there anything aside from job corps that could help me? I know I'm completely responsible for my current position but I just need to get out of it, badly.
>>
>>18007558
get a job anywhere and stay living with your parents. just pay them rent.

Everything gets better if you find a job and start working even if its part time shit.

>but i tried....

Keep trying. It's adult time. Pay your bills or die on the street.
>>
The military denies people?
>>
>>18007854
Out of time
I'm still trying but I'm going to get roped into job corps

>>18007949
Yeah they're highly selective these days
It's like getting into a good school just with additional physical requirements
>>
>>18007558
drive uber. Borrow money from parents with a contract so they believe you to get started if you need insurance and gas. Or go lease a vehicle from uber for 250$ or even lease a car from lyft FOR FREE (look up the details, its something like you have to accomplish a certain amount of rides per week)

You can do this, just gotta grind rides and don't spend too much money
>>
>>18007558
Become an Alaskan fisherman. The internet says some make 100,000+ so 60,000+ should come naturally if you stick with it. Also, no black people.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.