[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /adv/ this one is a doozie. Recently met this girl.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (42KB, 565x297px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 565x297px
Alright /adv/ this one is a doozie.

Recently met this girl. She's beautiful, sweet, perfect person for me. We just click and it feels incredibly natural.

The other night she told me that she has acute liver failure and will only live a couple of more years. I'm pretty devastated by this even though I've only known her for about two months.

What do I do /adv/? I want to stay with her and help her until the end. I feel as if this will haunt me for the rest of my life. My mother also has liver failure and I'm not sure how much death of those closest around me I can be exposed to before I lose it.

Not sure what I'm asking here, I just want someone to talk to or that maybe has some experience with something like this. I'm developing heavy feelings for her and it's just a soul crushing catch 22 that I don't know how to handle.
>>
File: image.png (47KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
47KB, 225x225px
Anyone :/?
>>
>>18007493
Can't she get a transplant?
>>
>>18007493
Be there and accept it. Live to the fullest with her while you can.
>>
Be there for her. You'll have more regrets when you leave her now
>>
>>18007557
She has a rare blood type and transplants often get rejected. It's a possibility but a slim one.

>>18007583
Thank you. I have made my decision to stay with her through it all. I want her to feel loved and happy until the final moment. It just hurts a lot
>>
>>18007603
Its the best you can do
Godspeed, op
>>
>>18007493
Sacrifice your own liver for her
>>
>>18007493
I'd bail, honestly. Having to live with the certain death of a loved one fucking sucks and I'd avoid it if I could.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.