[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I found a woman that loves me, makes more money than me and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (46KB, 605x501px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 605x501px
If I found a woman that loves me, makes more money than me and offered to pay for all my expenses so I can get a second degree, should I go for it or should I do the morally right thing and decline?
>>
>>18006967

If you'd be using her, then decline, I guess. It's not nice to use people for their cash.
>>
>>18006970
What if I love her too but i would also greatly benefit from her offer? Is that "using her"? What if her argument is that she can't think of any way she would rather invest her money than in my future?
>>
>>18006971
If you're honestly thinking of staying with her then go for it, eventually you'll be able to get a better job and improve life for both of you, if you're going long-term then her paying for your education is an investment for both of you, not just yourself.
>>
>>18006967
No, you should drop out of society and use heroin and lsd until you are fucked in the head.
>>
>>18006971
>What if I love her too

Why wasn't that in the OP? Also, I never said you were using her. I said IF you were using her it's be not nice.
>>
>>18006985
Why should I do that?

>>18007002
So I could take her on her offer without feeling like I use her?
>>
>>18007008
>So I could take her on her offer without feeling like I use her?

I don't know. Are you using her? Or not?
>>
That's a long-perspective investment, are you sure she is not going to think that you OWE her? Like, now you are in love and whatever, but then she could morally treating you using the 'it's me who MADE you' card. Of course, it depends on what kind of person you are dealing with.
>>
If your intentions are pure, you love her, and actually see a long future with her before she started waving money in your face then you wouldn't be using her.

If after all that you are still uncomfortable taking up her offer let her know, and you two can discuss other options. Split it, she helps cover you if you're short, ect...
>>
>>18006985
you must be 18+ to use this board
>>
She owns your dick if you take the money from her
>>
>>18006967
OMG pic is so funny. He is so racism ah ah ah.
Kys for posting that OP
>>
>>18006971
There's nothing inherently wrong with this if she's investing in a future for the both of you.

That said, you should tread carefully and do what you can to remain as financially independent as possible. Stuff like lending money has a way of festering a relationship.
>>
I just made a thread about how my boyfriend who i financially supported for years became a lazy ungrateful fatty. As long as you do something with her help and not do what I just mentioned my BF did you should be fine. She'll be happy supporting you if you dont become a scrub.
>>
>>18007749
Same happened to me, sort of. I never supported him outright, but early on when we lived together, I made more money than he did, so I was generally having to put more money towards household stuff, which was fine.

But eventually he made as much as I did, but when it came time to replace a broken vacuum cleaner, buy a washer and dryer, etc, it was always 100% on me because he claimed he didn't want that stuff anyway (though he happily used the w/d instead of going to the laundromat).

All the furniture and furnishings in the house was mine. All the utensils, plates, video game consoles, cleaning supplies, etc were mine. The pets were mine, and therefore all vet bills, food, toys, etc were bought by me.

I think the only thing we split was the TV, and that was because he wanted a better one than he could afford on his own.

I eventually began to resent the fuck out of him. Our breakup was epic. I think we psychologically scarred the apartment we lived in at the time.
>>
So you wanna be a gigolo...? ;) j/k. If you genuinely love this person, let your pride go.
>>
>>18006971
>>18006970
girls "use" men all the time

dont be a gay bitch faggot OP
ive even had a sugar momma once
>>
>>18006967
Roll with it famalam and milk it for what it's worth.
What's she gonna do if it doesn't work out? Sue you?
LMAO
>>
>>18006985
Saving lives
>>
>>18007157
its a blue board, i thought <18 allowed on blue boards
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.