[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's say a girl was showing obvious signs of interest me,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1410562880930.jpg (116KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1410562880930.jpg
116KB, 640x1136px
Let's say a girl was showing obvious signs of interest me, but I pushed her off. She showed signs I have seen from other relationships that she only wanted to fix me. Now she seems to be taking a "just friends" approach. She sits next to me in most classes, still catch her staring at me, still shows more interest in anything I have to say than my male friends, but she seems a little less nervous around me than she was. A lot of incident touching, says a lot of very open ended (but not necessarily provocative) things, then follows-up with "I'm not hitting on you or anything."
How do I tell if she playing hard to get/looking for a more definite sign from me or has just let it go and wants to be friends? I feel like she wants some grand sign of my opinion of her. Do I just want her attention? Because I should stop that.
>>
>>18006911
Get a friend to double check your claims, if you like her your mind will see shadows were there is non
>>
>>18006911

Sorry, here's what I don't get. You identified she wanted to "fix" you and you pushed her away. But now you are wondering if she is into you. Why? She will try to "fix" you, and you don't want that. Why do you care if she likes you?
>>
>>18006918
Okay, so....
What is a claim?
Shadows?

I know I don't like her now, but...
1. I don't know everything about her, so call it equal parts curiousity and kindness that I haven't cut her out of my life. She's a very chatty and outgoing person, so part of me is "oh look, she wants me to be part of her friend collection."
2. Slightly worried/intrigued that she is changing for me.
>>
>>18006923
Didn't refresh the thread, sorry.
1. I'm a personal trainer, now she suddenly wants training advice from me.
2. Has started agreeing with my opinions on people we know, after spending months defending them.
3. When it's me and her (not alone, but more if I'm around in the group) she's stopped being as chatty as she was.
Bottom line is like in >>18006928. I'm curious why she's had a sudden (as in only over about a month) turn in personality. I've been asked to change, I've changed for, but Ive never had a woman change for me. Or maybe she's just changing on her own.
>>
>>18006933

She isn't "changing for you", dude. She doesn't want to train, she wants to talk with you.

But even if you were right, why would that be attractive? If she is really changing for a guy that rejected her, then she will change again in a week due to something else.
>>
>>18006928
If you like her you tend to see things that are not really there. Hence the shadows like you think she flirted with you when in fact it meant nothing. If you feel that you have any emotions towards her then have a friend double check. Because we can say "yea if she touched your shoulder it means she is into you" when she accidentally bumped into you.
>>
>>18006941
If I don't get what I want, I work harder to get it. I call that ambition. I haven't seen that in any of my gf's prior, but I feel like I would appreciate that quality in a woman, especially if it was directed at me. Although I totally get the sentiment of her only targeting me for a moment.

>>18006949
Allow me to elaborate.
>Puts her leg against mine
>Move mine against it in a "fuck off" gesture.
>She gives me a side look and puts her leg back against mine.
Maybe I didn't do it right.

>Be talking.
>She keep touches my arm
>I shy away
>Make the comment of something like (forget the context) high fives all around.
>I do nothing with my hand
>She puts her hand up
>Draws back quickly and blushes.

OR WAIT HOW ABOUT THIS
>Be studying with her outside
>Inna Europe, so going shirtless is fine
>Be in good shape, so decide against, because I don't want her to think anything, since its just us
>It's hot, so sweating.
>Say "Hey, I'm gonna go back inside the school, It's kinda hot."
>Her: You can take your shirt off, it's no problem.
>Me: haha yeah, I didn't want to distract you.
>Her: Well, good point, I would've just made out with you.
>Me internally: dafuq
>Me externally, with a cheeky smile: Please, don't flatter me.
>Her: Oh no, I'm serious, I would've just sat on your lap and made out with you.
>My face: dafuq
>Her face: red as hell
>Her: I mean, like, (insert unintelligible stuttering)
>Me: hahahaha sure whatever

OR WAIT HOW ABOUT THIS
>Asks me for training advice
>Ask her what she is trying to get out of her training
>Says she wants to look good
>Ask her to define that
>She starts pulling up instagram ladies and asking which ones I like most
>THEN SUDDENLY NAKED PICTURES OF NOT HER
>"Do you like that type of body?"
Does she think I'm gay maybe?
>>
If she is attractive and you aren't smashing you're gay. By the anecdotal evidence you've given she wants you inside her
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.