[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>been with many girls >they've always been super

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

>been with many girls

>they've always been super clean (hygienic), i lick them from behind and get a nice delicious mellow scent of asshole

>recently done the same on my long term GF, she's always been clean af (3+ years), been doing this for years

> this last time she wasn't clean, her ass smells fucking dank as shit, literally, in a bad way

> can't look at girl ass anymore without being bombarded with the memory of stank ass

> was an ass man

> what do i do

is this when i actually start to make something of myself. Fuck, never thought this would be the impetus
>>
I'm sure the lack of ecoli exposure will do you good anon
>>
Ass is an ass, what'd you expect?

Take a shower with her before sex and you're good
>>
>>18006684
they've always smelt delicious. just a subtle mild scent that turned me the fuck on

yeah, i know it just was one night of her having a long day and not being so clean, and if we shower/use wipes she'll be clean af like usual

BUT(T), i can't get the memory of foul smelling ass out of my memory. I was literally hyper-sexual until this happened. Now looking at girl ass is literally turning me off because it's reminding me of the smell.

do i just give up sex forever? It's kind of an appealing path, seems like i might have a lot more time on my hands. Just feels fucking strange for an old school sex addict like me
>>
>>18006691
>do i just give up sex forever?

Stop being a pussy ffs... I have been farted on my face during 69 and squirt up my nostrils, just man up
>>
>>18006677
Don't eat ass at all. That shit is disgusting fresh or not.
>>
>>18006779
>>18006804

haha virgins,

still looking for real advice, but not really.

sex is boring now.
so this is growing up
>dammit
>>
>>18006677
>>been with many girls
>
>>they've always been super clean (hygienic), i lick them from behind and get a nice delicious mellow scent of asshole
>
>>recently done the same on my long term GF, she's always been clean af (3+ years), been doing this for years
>
>> this last time she wasn't clean, her ass smells fucking dank as shit, literally, in a bad way
>
>> can't look at girl ass anymore without being bombarded with the memory of stank ass
>
>> was an ass man
>
>> what do i do
>
>is this when i actually start to make something of myself. Fuck, never thought this would be the impetus
>>18006677
How does it feel/taste, Anon?
>>
>letting one bad experience mentally destroy you like this
You don't deserve the booty
>>
this is like when i smelled a girl's really bad breath in 5th grade. i really liked her until that happened
>>
>>18006819
are you high son?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.