[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> be me 5 years ago > visit Chinese restaurant and notice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: l.png (122KB, 369x302px) Image search: [Google]
l.png
122KB, 369x302px
> be me 5 years ago
> visit Chinese restaurant and notice very cute blonde who works there. she hardly notices me.
> ff five years. pick up job at same restaurant in November
> work there for a few months and just two weeks ago I show up at work and see the same chick. introduce myself. tell her I remember her face. she's all smiley and we share lotsa eye contact.
> im 25 but ive very little experience with girls and I can't read signs very well.
> work with her a few more times but she tells me she's doing this only temporarily because she has some applications lined up.
> last Friday I work with her again so I ask her about her applications and she says she's probaby gonna work elsehwre but our convo gets interrupted by colleages so I cant ask her if this is her last day.
> when her work is done and she's her back turned to me I say her name 'hey x u done yeah? 'yes' okay, have a good weekend' she doesn't turn around I think
> leave restaurant to deliver food and can hear her coming out behind me too, perfect ipportunity to strike up a conversation and ask if she's quitting this job now but ask if she wants to hang out/smoke a joint
> pussy out, get on my scooter and glance at her from a distance.

what do dear /adv/?
i have a tremendous crush on this chick so much so every convo I have with her is awkward as fuck and I don't hear what she's saying half the time because im staring at her face lost in thoughts.

how to proceed? how can I meet her aagain? please help
>>
She's clearly not interested.
>>
>>18006621
first, she's not interested and second she's not going anywhere after 5 years at the same restaurant and third they need to hire some chinese not blond white girls
>>
>>18006626
why not?

>>18006681
Why isn't she? you dont understand, she didn't work there for 5 years straight. she quit and only came back two weeks ago to work temporarily
>>
>>18006681
let me be clearer. she's actually been really friendly with me. chatting to herself when only us two are working so she sorta invites me to say 'hm what was that?' or just smiling at me pretty much the whole time. even telling me 'be careful' as she handed me a food order that I had to deliver. its just that I am an insecure 25 yo fag with little experience with asking girls out that I probably wouldn't recognize a hint when she gave me one
>>
>>18006621
bob?
>>
>>18006743
no
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.