[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finally a thread that's not about getting a boyfriend or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Finally a thread that's not about getting a boyfriend or girlfriend.

My boss just texted me saying that my position at work no longer exists, therefore I no longer need to come in.

So basically I just got laid off? What do I do?
I have already started multiple applications, but should I try for unemployment or what? I think it's pretty shitty of someone to lay you off on Monday morning THROUGH A TEXT an hour before you head to work. I have no money and now I have no money coming in either. Whyyyyy I was doing good, being responsible, had a full-time job I actually ENJOYED. whyyyyyyyyyy
>>
File: 1484668834682.jpg (27KB, 405x810px) Image search: [Google]
1484668834682.jpg
27KB, 405x810px
>>18006489
Holy fuck that sucks a huge duck. Sorry OP. Yeah, unemployment and new job is the next thing to do. What was your position? Did you text or call back asking for a proper explanation as to what happened?
>>
>>18006489
What was your job?
>>
>>18006508
I haven't responded because I'm not sure what to say. I don't want to be rude even though I really should.
I'm... I was? a prep cook, although I was doing the sort of things an assistant manager would do, as well.

I've never even thought about unemployment before. I tried looking it up through my States website but it's confusing as fuck. I'm sure I can figure it out, though.
>>
>>18006520
Considering they texted you they may not even respond if you ask for clarification. Keep the text they sent saved just in case you need it. I would look for another job in the same field if you enjoined it.

The unemployment stuff is annoying from what I've heard. There may be qualifications like a 3 month working period or something. I would see if there is a number you can call to talk to someone about your situation and getting unemployment.
>>
>>18006554
Thank you.
The biggest problem is that I'm very anxious and I loved the job but I also could tolerate the people without mentally collapsing.
>>
>>18006554
Thisthisthis
So you have proof in case you use them for a reference and they try to say you were fired.
>>
This is what happens when unions are weak.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.